Xcel Halo v2 2nd PH cycle log

warrior737

Awards
This will be my second methalyated PH cycle. I plan on running a Xcel halov2 cycle over a 5 week cycle. It will consist of Halo v2 ran 50/50/100/100/100. I also plan on adding in Dermafury once I receive it. Dermafury will be added in the second week. I have the Xcel organ support product, ironmag labs on cycle liver assist, msm powder, and fish oil supplements on deck for my joints and organs. (<----- Let me know if missed anything someone thinks is important) I will also be taking blackstone labs growth at night with ZMA. I will continue the growth and ZMA after cycle. Im not sure of my calories as of yet. Usually around 2,500-3,00 per day maintenance.But I usually just eat when Im hungry (which is half the day. haha). My diet cinsists of good whole food. All the usual fit food everyone reiterates is the best for MAX GAINZ!!!!! chicken, steak, grass fed burger, kerri gold butter, sweet potato, etc. My weakness is my kids Ego cinnamon waffles toasted with ice cream ontop. Like a ice cream taco. Its BOMBBBBBBB!!!!! The rest of the box goes down every Wednesday night.:saevilw: Don't tell my wife. She thinks my son eats them. :twak:

My pct will be HCP clomid or purity clomid (not sure if liquid or tabs yet. I have both) with DAA, DIM, and an OTC test booster supplement.

My first was a LG bulking kit about a year ago (= NO RESULTS) My last was Xcel silverback DNA which was successful with OTC PCT's. Went from 200 @ 12% Bf to 225 (not sure bf here but I was full as ****!!) After the water was gone I was able to keep 12 Lbs on easily for the last 3 months after cycle. I am currently 212# if I don't eat today. hahaha. I gain easy. So I hope to make some good dry gains with this cycle. I want my lifts to go up.

I currently Train after work 5-630p M,T,T, and Sat+ Sun mornings at 5 am. Heavy lifting and compound movements mostly. Not much cardio. I hope to increase my lifts and get some dry gainz easily kept after cycle.

Let me know what you guys think. Ill try and log my adventures. Thanks for looking.

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
I'm new to The forum but have heard great things about Halo V2. I will be following your log and wish you the best results!

warrior737

Awards
I began the cycle yesterday at 3 pm. Took the 50mg 2 hrs before the gym with a lil serving of grill chicken, xcel organ support, and a fish oil. I hit chest (flat bench, machine decline, flys, db press, tricep kicks, dips, a few other accessory movements) I did have a slightly fuller feeling and a little bit of aggression but nothing major. I did take a 1/2 a scoop of hype though so I had a good pump too. Not sure if it was from the product or PWO or my head. Ill probably discontinue using a PWO until off the supps on Thursday. Today is my rest day. Ill let you know how the next few weeks go.