Best Proharmone and/or peptide stack?

stephencraig

Awards
I would be surprised if this subject hasn't already been discussed, and I apologize if it has, but I tried doing a search and didn't get anything.

I have been back to lifting about 4 months now. I'm 5'8", 165 pounds, bodyfat at 16.6%, muscle mass at 37.7%.

I did one 4 week stack of Edge (an Epi) and Halo-HD. I also took Dimm-ish (anti estrogen) and Arimit (anti aromataze) with the cycle. I had good results from it, but would like to try something stronger on the next cycle.

My goal is to continue to drive my bodyfat down (goal is 10%) while either not losing any muscle, or preferably gain lean muscle. Until I get my BF down to where I want it, I don't want to do bulking.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Stephen

stephencraig

Awards
mw1, interesting suggestions.Does "natty" mean natural? Also, I'm assuming you are suggesting Erase, and not Erase Pro (since I read it can kill libido)? Finally, would this stack well together with the Edge (Epi) and Halo-HD?

Thanks again for the input. I wasn't aware DAA was a test booster.

Stephen

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you have only been back lifting 4 months I would definitely give it more time and use some natty products;)
SNS DAA with OG Erase or Inhibit P would be good
This.

Why is it that people with zero lifting experience jump straight into ph's these days?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Maybe develop a strong base and give it some time(years not months) before messing with pH/aas. Those are for people that are already in shape and have years of training experience, not the newb trying to lose the gut. Eat, train, and sleep, maybe take some creatine, fish oil and a multivitamin.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta agree with everyone else.

Lean to lift. Learn to diet.

MASS 550 by FINAFLEX would definitely be a good addition to your proven, but ph's are a bad idea this early into lifting.

stephencraig

Awards
I don't have "years". I'm 60 years old, and I used to lift very heavy when I was in my 20's and 30's. So yes, I'm new after a long time of not lifting, but I have lifted a lot before.

Why are PH's a bad idea for me? And at 16% bodyfat I don't have a gut. But I do want top take that down to 10%.

Stephen

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Well sh1t if you're in your 60s why not just talk to a doc about trt, a lot less negative sides with injectable testosterone then there are with pH/ds and think positive man 60s the new 40 so I'd say you've got a few years, decades even although prohormones could shorten that span as they can be hard on the liver and kidneys, and mess with your cholesterol levels. remember test is best.

stephencraig

Awards
Thanks Oscar. I'm already on TRT, I get weekly shots of Depo, but they won't let me get above around 800, so in between when they are giving me my blood tests, I augment with natural test boosters or PH's. When I did the one cycle, I did also the liver support with Vitality. I get blood tested tomorrow (why I am not on a cycle right now) and am going to make sure they do a cholestrol panel even if I have to pay extra for it.

So I guess PH's carry the same risks as oral steroids? Was that what you were alluding to?

Thanks for the kind words about 60 being the new 40. Makes me feel better, even though most people are shocked when I tell them I'm 60.

Stephen

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Killeen, so it doesn't really count as Texas lol

stephencraig

Awards
LOL. Are you in the Army, or just live there? I'm in Cedar Park, right outside of Austin.

Stephen

00S4Boy

Awards
If your on TRT Test Booster products won't do anything. There are other performance enhancing products like Creatine, Beta Alanine, Arachidonic Acid, and such that can give you an edge.

Only a couple products are actually prohormones, the better portion of whats out there for all intensive purposes are just Oral Steroids.

You could do 6 weeks of Celtic Sten at 20mg run some LGI damage control for cycle support, being on TRT you don't need to PCT, but having research chemical AI and Serm on hand to combat estrogen side effects wouldn't be a bad idea.

stephencraig

Awards
00S4Boy,
Thanks for the specific recommendations. I already take Creatine, and think Beta Alanine is in my pre-workout (but I'll check to make sure). Hadn't heard of AA, but I will check it out.

LGI would be for liver support, correct? Also already have the AI and SERM but will also definitely research Celtic Stan.

Thanks again.

Stephen

00S4Boy

Awards
00S4Boy,
Thanks for the specific recommendations. I already take Creatine, and think Beta Alanine is in my pre-workout (but I'll check to make sure). Hadn't heard of AA, but I will check it out.

LGI would be for liver support, correct? Also already have the AI and SERM but will also definitely research Celtic Stan.

Thanks again.

Stephen
It's more then just liver support, it's one of the better full spectrum cycle support, liver/bp/cholesterol/prostate.

stephencraig

Awards
Thanks for pointing that out. Sounds way better than the Vitality.

Stephen

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Are you in the Army, or just live there? I'm in Cedar Park, right outside of Austin.

Stephen
Soon to be ex is and I used to be, I know cedar park did a single soldiers retreat there once its nice.

stephencraig

Awards
I was 12 years. Got out in '97. Yeah, CP is nice. Doesn't have all the crazies like in Austin.

Stephen

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I don't have "years". I'm 60 years old, and I used to lift very heavy when I was in my 20's and 30's. So yes, I'm new after a long time of not lifting, but I have lifted a lot before.

Why are PH's a bad idea for me? And at 16% bodyfat I don't have a gut. But I do want top take that down to 10%.

Stephen
Oh well that changes it. Be very very mindful of hepatoxicity though.

I still dont advise pH use though. If you do, look into CEL cycle assist + TUDCA