TD Trest Solo Cycle

S

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys.. Finished an xi-kt run about a month ago and got great results, and now I want to start planning my next bulk cycle for this fall. I will most likely start around the beginning of October, and I think i really want to give trest a try. I was thinking of starting at 50 mg a day, with TD morning and oral preworkout in the afternoon, and possibly go up to 75-100mg depending on how I feel. I've been searching the boards for solo trest runs but haven't found too many, my main question is should I run adex at .25-.5 eod/e3d or aromasin at 12.5mg eod? I will definitely have letro on standby, and will probably be giving torem a chance for my PCT, but during cycle I want something to hopefully keep bloat and gyno away. Also at such a low dose is it possible to run trest for 10 weeks, or should I keep it to 8? Thanks for the help.

S

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formestane is strong enough? And what about two transdermal a.. Trest AM form PM?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could be done.

It would be frustrating unless u applied Form to inner thighs and Trest to clavical/chest area or visa versa.

10 weeks is fine. I'd start at 50mg/day and work up to 100mg/day at some point. It'd still just be moderately strong at that dosing.

S

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I was thinking.. Two transdermals might be a PITA.. What would you recommend over form?

J

Jayvin8ter

Awards
Ran trest Ace 50mg ED for 10 wks w/CJC1295 noDAC-GHRP6 blend....low carb minimal cardio....no negative sides to report and I got pretty shredded FAST and strength went through the roof. Seemed to have much better results than I ever had running other gear. No significant size increase overall though but that was my goal.

J

Jayvin8ter

Awards
I don't have any experience with TDs though so I'm interested in hearing what's being said.

S

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you run an AI alongside it during your cycle? I was thinking of transdermal in the morning, oral trest preworkout, but I really don't want to have to use another transdermal for my AI and I don't know if aromasin or arimidex are overkill for a lower dose solo trest run.. I def won't be going above 100 mg.

J

Jayvin8ter

Awards
I ran letrozole .5mg EOD to keep any sides down but I honestly didn't have any trouble dealing with any sides.

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran trest Ace 50mg ED for 10 wks w/CJC1295 noDAC-GHRP6 blend....low carb minimal cardio....no negative sides to report and I got pretty shredded FAST and strength went through the roof. Seemed to have much better results than I ever had running other gear. No significant size increase overall though but that was my goal.
50mg TD or IM?

J

Jayvin8ter

Awards
I ran IM. I don't have any experience with any kind of TD. Im just putting out any info I can on Trest and hoping to learn more as I go.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Anabolics 2
G Anabolics 9
Smont Anabolics 12
Yodambomb Anabolics 23
I Anabolics 5