cycle info

B

bond23

Awards
hey guys going to be starting next cycle in a week and have a few questions on it. i'll be doing pro tren and pro halo from DN and i have live 52 for on cycle support and have atd for pct just wondering if i need anything else for on cycle or pct. thanks for the help

stann123

stann123

Awards
You should be starting this cycle in a few months cause you have no idea wtf you're doing...

Im assuming this is your first cycle so pick a single compound like epi or halo.
Buy from a trusted site/brand.
Get a real pct: Nolva 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25, and daa 3g e/d
Have Everything before you run your cycle. I also recommend having an ai on hand aswell

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Leave the tren alone. Just do the halo. Do more research! You haven't pre loaded! You have no proper cycle planned out. Do you drink or use drugS? How's your diet? Stats? How old are you?

D

deano2727

Awards
You should be starting this cycle in a few months cause you have no idea wtf you're doing...

Im assuming this is your first cycle so pick a single compound like epi or halo.
Buy from a trusted site/brand.
Get a real pct: Nolva 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25, and daa 3g e/d
Have Everything before you run your cycle. I also recommend having an ai on hand aswell
This about covers it. Do more research, and I wouldnt dare starting before you get your pct in order and in your possession.

B

bond23

Awards
yes this is my first cycle and ive been doing research on the halo pro and got nothing but good reviews on it. and ive been looking for those items and haven't found them for sale.i dont not drink or use any drugs and my diet is very clean. what do you mean by pre loaded cycle? i am 24 years old 5'11 and 12 % body fat and 193 pounds. again thanks for the honest replays, and help.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
yes this is my first cycle and ive been doing research on the halo pro and got nothing but good reviews on it. and ive been looking for those items and haven't found them for sale.i dont not drink or use any drugs and my diet is very clean. what do you mean by pre loaded cycle? i am 24 years old 5'11 and 12 % body fat and 193 pounds. again thanks for the honest replays, and help.
Preloading is when aaaahhhhh! Man research bro research! It's when you take your cycle assist product two weeks prior to your first hormone consumption. Research before you Start, please! Nothing is worse then a failed cycle trust me. That and sides.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
First cycle should never be tren either. You hve no idea how your body is going to react and if your stacking you will never know which compound is giving you sides etc

B

bond23

Awards
can anyone give me some of the web cites or any other information where i can learn how to cycle properly?

B

bond23

Awards
sorry for the hassle but here my cycle i've planned out still trying to find nolva for pct tho but per loading wit cycle assist and hawthorn berry 7-10 days 75/75/100/100/100 will be taking 3 gram of fish oil hole cycle and should i take some mike thistle during cycle or no 40/40/20/20 of nolva with testbooster and Creatine.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
sorry for the hassle but here my cycle i've planned out still trying to find nolva for pct tho but per loading wit cycle assist and hawthorn berry 7-10 days 75/75/100/100/100 will be taking 3 gram of fish oil hole cycle and should i take some mike thistle during cycle or no 40/40/20/20 of nolva with testbooster and Creatine.
Nolva 20/20/10/10 for pct yes get Test boosters is what I do. Daa you can add extra milk thistle that's fine it won't hurt. For a serm stay on this website go to research chemicals. Research more man don't jump right into a cycle all anxiously

B

bond23

Awards
been doing a lot of research and will be doing pro halo. 7 to 10 days will be cycle assist and after i will be taking 50/75/75/75/75 of pro halo also will be taking liv 52 3g of fish oil and orange triad whole cycle. ptc now if some could advise me on this on , i have done alot of research and seen many different version on how to do it but the most i seen is nolva and erase and daa for pct nolva and clomid also a option ive seen. surprisingly wasn't hard to find online but this is my plan please help adjust where yall see fit.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Man u need to do more homework before u jump on . Definately try one compound as ur first cycle before mixing it up so u know how ur body will react to it . But PLEASE do more homework 1st & good luck !

B

bond23

Awards
ok thanks for the post i will be trying halo by itself fir the first time wont try anything else but seen that is it one of the best to start with and i have the ais on hnad all ready and ive seen post on first time halo cycles and there preety similar, but what more research do i need? please let me know what i need to know more on?

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
The A.M forums are THE best place possible to find out EVERYTHING regarding cycles etc , we see alot of new blokes asking similar questions that usually can be answered in the forums from other peeps posts . Not trying to be rude m8 , but we do get abit concerned when people jump on wanting to get big quickly or impatiently without proper info or supplements for a solid cycle . Apart from that m8 , good luck .

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
been doing a lot of research and will be doing pro halo. 7 to 10 days will be cycle assist and after i will be taking 50/75/75/75/75 of pro halo also will be taking liv 52 3g of fish oil and orange triad whole cycle. ptc now if some could advise me on this on , i have done alot of research and seen many different version on how to do it but the most i seen is nolva and erase and daa for pct nolva and clomid also a option ive seen. surprisingly wasn't hard to find online but this is my plan please help adjust where yall see fit.
For this cycle I would PCT:

1. Continue using support supps like milk thistle and fish oil
2. DAA 3g
3. Erase (for cortisol not estro, never found it very effective vs estro personally)
4. Nolva 3 days at 40mg and then 20 for the rest of the week so it looks like....
40 to 20/20/10/10
(If u have any itchy nips or estro sides then continue with 10mg and add in an AI, but I doubt you will need one)

On hand: (may not need it though)
Estro support- Arimidex or formestane

There are many SERMs and PCT protocols that are recommended. For mild compounds like Halo I do not suggest clomid for pct as many people have adverse effects at the recommended dose of 50mg.
The DAA and Nolva SHOULD be enough.

There is no perfect pct without blood work.