First PH

bmorrow6

Awards
Hi, I'm new to the forums etc. I've been working on and off since high school. I was very toned in high school because of soccer (went division 1 however tore my MCL and had scholarship taken away). So now I'm back to little definition or none at all. I've been working out straight more than usual for the past month. I currently take, animal stak, con cret for creatine and Beverly mass maker ultra (taking true mass when this tub is done) in the past month I've put about 4-5 pounds on. Oh, btw I'm 5'4 131 lbs. I'm trying to put on mass.

Which leads me to my actual question. I'm thinking about taking a prohormone. Msten has caught my attention. I know all about prohormones from research and friends themselves taking. I know about Pcts and on cycles. My question is, do you guys think I should actually go the route of actually taking a PH?

Thanks,
Billy

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
No, you have plenty of natural growing to do before you should consider PH's.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
Done growing in everyway actually
He's not talking about in terms of height. He's saying you haven't worked out nearly long enough to have maxed out your natural threshold to build muscle

bmorrow6

Awards
No I know what he meant by not done growing in forms of test. I actually am and it's below the normal levels.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Dude no you are not ready at all learn to train and eat do not bother with even a test booster you can grow a lot before you need any help.

bmorrow6

Awards
Nobody talks about test. Not a single person even mentioned that.
was just covering all of the things it could have been in generality. But I will take your guys' advice and not even think of it. Thanks!

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
was just covering all of the things it could have been in generality. But I will take your guys' advice and not even think of it. Thanks!
It's not to be harsh or anything. It's just that from your post it seems that you can still gain a lot of weight by training naturally.

bmorrow6

Awards
It's not to be harsh or anything. It's just that from your post it seems that you can still gain a lot of weight by training naturally.
not taking it harshly. You guys are quite obviously more experienced in it than I am. And just obviously don't want to see me mess up myself or something.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
No I know what he meant by not done growing in forms of test. I actually am and it's below the normal levels.
This response alone shows you have a lot to learn. Look no one is getting down on you here. I myself was 140lbs at 6 foot in school finally hit 180 between 18 and 20. You can still grow muscle if you eat. And you say it's low what did the blood work actually say. Lh/test and free test? Estrogen?prolactin? Why would it be low what does your diet look like?

bmorrow6

Awards
This response alone shows you have a lot to learn. Look no one is getting down on you here. I myself was 140lbs at 6 foot in school finally hit 180 between 18 and 20. You can still grow muscle if you eat. And you say it's low what did the blood work actually say. Lh/test and free test? Estrogen?prolactin? Why would it be low what does your diet look like?
not entirely sure the exact levels, I could find it probably. Free test was low. Not entirely sure why, and I eat pretty clean just need to eat more. I plan on eating a lot more when I get back to school. I probably intake 2,000 calories. I know I need to eat way more. Plus my mass gainers.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Stop eating clean you are 130 eat and eat everything you can worry about fat % when you put on some real weight.

bmorrow6

Awards
Stop eating clean you are 130 eat and eat everything you can worry about fat % when you put on some real weight.
I eat clean as in high protein. And I also have some unwanted belly fat which I really don't want to make worse ( I understand it's a part of bulking)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Stick with a rigorous workout regime, find the right diet (TDEE+500cals) and lift away for a year. After that point your gains will slow down but still won't halt. Sorry if my first comment seemed rude and demeaning

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I eat clean as in high protein. And I also have some unwanted belly fat which I really don't want to make worse ( I understand it's a part of bulking)
Thats because you have no idea of "how much" protein, carbs and fats.

all of them have calories, and will add up. unwanted belly fat is created through excess calories.. bulking dosen't mean go off and stuff your face.

think of it as a time to improve in a controlled surplus, you have to do trial and error on yourself. eat in a 200 surplus for a few months, gradually increase it by 10g carbs - maybe 5g fats if you notice your not gaining. shooting for 0.5-2lb a month, while lifting hard and following a proper program will ensure you are not wasting your time.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Skip the PH and buy some Anabeta instead. It will help your hunger so you can hammer down calories and grow.

bmorrow6

Awards
I guess my problem is I really don't want to wait to see results. I know that's the whole process and why people do it, but honestly I hate the waiting especially if I'm unsure of what is going to happen.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I guess my problem is I really don't want to wait to see results. I know that's the whole process and why people do it, but honestly I hate the waiting especially if I'm unsure of what is going to happen.
If you don't like waiting for results, bodybuilding isn't for you. Plus I guarentee after one cycle of PH you will still want more. You may even lose most of your gains especially if nutrition, diet and training aren't 100%. I'd wait until you pack on some more weight and have more training experience under your belt. If you can't eat to grow now then you won't be able to maintain the gains you make off of a PH

MuscleJ

Awards
That question is trulely up to as to if you are ready, we are no doctors so our option is strictly just a option. We don't know you or know your health status and history, half the time people don't tell the truth or they guesstimate there BMI, BF% and weight as well as macros and diet.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
If I were you I'd work out brutally for the next three months and take it from there. Msten is definitely not your first ph per say, I've done six or seven cycles and I haven't even done that yet. If you are going to ignore advice above, you should try something like lgi hdrol to pop your cherry.

bmorrow6

Awards
I'll take your advice and just work out as hard as I can the next three months. Anybody have any input on this animal stak I've been taking? (Red label)