ostarine plus what? suggestions needed.

dsohei

Awards
Hey all, background info is 34, male, 6ft, 185 lbs, life long undiagnosed issues for which i continue to see doctors but to no avail. Latest test says testosterone is 350 out of 800 which i know is really low, plus i have lots of low t symptoms.

I am planning on running 25mg a day of ostarine for 8 weeks with a 4 week break. From what I've read online the connective tissue regeneration attributes, increased energy and positive mood enhancements warrant a try, as i suffer from lack of all those.
My questions are, i want to add more to the ostarine in a sane and financially frugal way.

My thoughts are adding the gw sarm, and also some combo of test boosters during and after the 8 weeks, but i really dont want to spend a lot excessively.
I also don't want to be so horny that i have to masturbate twice a day. But i do want all the benefits of anabolism and higher t, especially the mood, pain relief, and energy/excitement.

Please let me know if i posted this in the wrong forum. Thanks!

deano2727

Awards
Assuming you are <15% bodyfat, and have been training for a few years, why not just go for good ol' Test E? If you dont want to pin, perhaps try Tr3st from Olympus Labs. Its supposed to simulate a test base, without actually being test. If you arent afraid of pinning, and dont have too high a bodyfat, i'd just go with Test E. Its actually pretty affordable too.

dsohei

Awards
I wont pretend to understand everything about hormone tweaking, but im not really looking to bodybuild, im really jjst looking to feel good, which means i liked ostarine because it seemed that athletes were using it to heal faster due to faster turnover of collagen fibers in connective tissues. It was designed for medical use for wasting diseases such as hiv. Well i don't have hiv but i do have symptoms of immune suppressive diseases like hiv. Plus my t is on the low side, and i want to cumulatively be healthy. I really dont want to crash at the end of a cycle, or spend hundreds of dollars to not crash.

I want spend about 100 or so a month to gradually and healthily increase my t, because i believe it will help curb some of my symptoms. I dont think low t is my major issue, but until these doctors run some real genetic tests, i have to take matters into my own hands.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I wont pretend to understand everything about hormone tweaking, but im not really looking to bodybuild, im really jjst looking to feel good, which means i liked ostarine because it seemed that athletes were using it to heal faster due to faster turnover of collagen fibers in connective tissues. It was designed for medical use for wasting diseases such as hiv. Well i don't have hiv but i do have symptoms of immune suppressive diseases like hiv. Plus my t is on the low side, and i want to cumulatively be healthy. I really dont want to crash at the end of a cycle, or spend hundreds of dollars to not crash. I want spend about 100 or so a month to gradually and healthily increase my t, because i believe it will help curb some of my symptoms. I dont think low t is my major issue, but until these doctors run some real genetic tests, i have to take matters into my own hands.
Osta is suppressive, which mean it actually lowers your T.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A Test level of 350 is within normal range, you want to run a SARM to feel better? what happens when you finish your cycle?

deano2727

Awards
I wont pretend to understand everything about hormone tweaking, but im not really looking to bodybuild, im really jjst looking to feel good, which means i liked ostarine because it seemed that athletes were using it to heal faster due to faster turnover of collagen fibers in connective tissues. It was designed for medical use for wasting diseases such as hiv. Well i don't have hiv but i do have symptoms of immune suppressive diseases like hiv. Plus my t is on the low side, and i want to cumulatively be healthy. I really dont want to crash at the end of a cycle, or spend hundreds of dollars to not crash.

I want spend about 100 or so a month to gradually and healthily increase my t, because i believe it will help curb some of my symptoms. I dont think low t is my major issue, but until these doctors run some real genetic tests, i have to take matters into my own hands.
I'd hold of until you get your bloods back. You might do more permanent damage for a 'temporary fix'. It might be that you do have low test, and the doctor will perhaps put you on Testosterone replacement therapy - though this would be a last resort i'd imagine. Taking a suppressive compound at the moment to feel good until you know for certain whats up would be a bit foolish imo. If indeed you do have low T, its only going to get worse once you come off said compound.

Once you know it is your T levels that is making you feel like you do, then you can push for a suitable fix. If you don't mind pinning for the rest of your life, TRT would sort it out - assuming the doc allows you. Nothing to say you couldnt take matters in to your own hands, if it did happen to be low T and the doc was hesitant to put you on TRT.

dsohei

Awards
The docs are state-run. This isnt an anti aging boutique clinic. It may take them years or never to get an accurate diagnosis, while i keep wasting away. (Ive been playing this losing game for a very long time) while 350 is normal, they take that range from "average" men, and in tidays wirld average is very unhealthy. My t should be 700 on that scale.
I know that low t isnt the cause of my issues. Its a symptom, but one that creates further symptoms.
I know that osta is mildly suppressive, some even say it isnt when the dose is kept under 25mg a day. Athletes are using it to heal at 10-20mg a day. Context is important.
But this thread is asking for which otc products can help me mitigate any of the potential negative side effects of osta while also helping me increase my total t.
I am banking on osta and a higher t level to create a legitimate long term life coping strategy, in the same way that hiv patients take steroids to manage their incurable situation and still live a good life.

deano2727

Awards
The docs are state-run. This isnt an anti aging boutique clinic. It may take them years or never to get an accurate diagnosis, while i keep wasting away. (Ive been playing this losing game for a very long time) while 350 is normal, they take that range from "average" men, and in tidays wirld average is very unhealthy. My t should be 700 on that scale.
I know that low t isnt the cause of my issues. Its a symptom, but one that creates further symptoms.
I know that osta is mildly suppressive, some even say it isnt when the dose is kept under 25mg a day. Athletes are using it to heal at 10-20mg a day. Context is important.
But this thread is asking for which otc products can help me mitigate any of the potential negative side effects of osta while also helping me increase my total t.
I am banking on osta and a higher t level to create a legitimate long term life coping strategy, in the same way that hiv patients take steroids to manage their incurable situation and still live a good life.
By side effects, I assume you mean surpression and all that comes with it? The osta shouldnt be too supressive, but truth be told, the only way to deal with supression is Test. You still arent going to be making test naturally, as most compounds will shut you down (though I wouldnt be overly concerned with osta shutting you down enough to warrant pinning test). What pinning test will do however, is stop any negative sides associated with shut down of the HTPA, though estrogen sides may be a problem (can be countered with an AI in vast majority of cases). Osta probably wont even come close to shutting you down at any sane dose, and there is no real need to run test with it, though you could still run a natty test booster during and after your ostarine cycle. If you plan on running it longer than a normal ostarine cycle (as in months longer, which im not even sure is safe), a SERM may be needed afterwards, though dont quote me on that.

Basically, just run the ostarine and have some kind of natty test booster to run with it. As long as you are sensible with your dosing and duration of cycle, chances are you'll be just fine. If you really want that 'feel good' sense, id suggest trying trest. Do some research on it. Trest on the other hand is pretty supressive, and I would take a SERM (clomid,nolva) afterwards. It would also be wise to have an AI on hand for estrogen sides. Its definitely a more 'heavy' compound than Osta, so to speak, but if you do your research, its perfectly safe to run and you will probably recover just fine after you come off with the right PCT.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you all the best - and hopefully the Doc can get to the bottom of your problems.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I never "feel" anything on Osta, I'm on it now actually, so if you look to "feel" better Osta is not what you look for. Also, Osta is suppressive, I been suppressed everytime but on TRT now so all good this time :)

350 is not that low btw

dsohei

Awards
I never "feel" anything on Osta, I'm on it now actually, so if you look to "feel" better Osta is not what you look for. Also, Osta is suppressive, I been suppressed everytime but on TRT now so all good this time :)

350 is not that low btw
What might you suggest to feel better? Some of the osta by itself logs ive seen said that mood and energy were awesome. I'm gonna try osta no matter what, but im still hunting ideas. Basically i would love to do something that will lessen the weird joint pains i always have. Otc stuff never worka and my diet is so on point i cant improve upon it. I know i have some genetic **** going on because i should be really healthy due to my lifestyle but I'm not, so i just gotta cope like many people on the planet.

dsohei

Awards
By side effects, I assume you mean surpression and all that comes with it? The osta shouldnt be too supressive, but truth be told, the only way to deal with supression is Test. You still arent going to be making test naturally, as most compounds will shut you down (though I wouldnt be overly concerned with osta shutting you down enough to warrant pinning test). What pinning test will do however, is stop any negative sides associated with shut down of the HTPA, though estrogen sides may be a problem (can be countered with an AI in vast majority of cases). Osta probably wont even come close to shutting you down at any sane dose, and there is no real need to run test with it, though you could still run a natty test booster during and after your ostarine cycle. If you plan on running it longer than a normal ostarine cycle (as in months longer, which im not even sure is safe), a SERM may be needed afterwards, though dont quote me on that.

Basically, just run the ostarine and have some kind of natty test booster to run with it. As long as you are sensible with your dosing and duration of cycle, chances are you'll be just fine. If you really want that 'feel good' sense, id suggest trying trest. Do some research on it. Trest on the other hand is pretty supressive, and I would take a SERM (clomid,nolva) afterwards. It would also be wise to have an AI on hand for estrogen sides. Its definitely a more 'heavy' compound than Osta, so to speak, but if you do your research, its perfectly safe to run and you will probably recover just fine after you come off with the right PCT.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you all the best - and hopefully the Doc can get to the bottom of your problems.
I wanted to run Osta at 25mg/day for 8 weeks with 4 weeks off, and hopefully do that scheme long term if i felt good effects from it. (Good or bad cycling ratio?)
Also toying with running gw with the osta, but not s4 because i don't need vision issues.
I still dont know what a.i. or natty test booster to run during and after. (Any ideas?)

If i dont feel better on that... i will try trest plus an a.i. and a serm, but right now that sounds too much for me without knowing how I'll respond to osta...

deano2727

Awards
What might you suggest to feel better? Some of the osta by itself logs ive seen said that mood and energy were awesome. I'm gonna try osta no matter what, but im still hunting ideas. Basically i would love to do something that will lessen the weird joint pains i always have. Otc stuff never worka and my diet is so on point i cant improve upon it. I know i have some genetic **** going on because i should be really healthy due to my lifestyle but I'm not, so i just gotta cope like many people on the planet.
Not that im advising you to do it, but Deca is well known for its healing properties and helping joint pains etc. It does require pinning, it aint OTC, and it is an advanced compound. Would definitely have to be run with Test as well, or your low T symptoms are going to get a whooole lot worse. Might be worth looking in to as a last resort. You are definitely going to want to do a lot of research if you are interested though, as deca and test would be considered a fairly high maintanance cycle (not only estrogen sides but progesterone sides that are associated with 19-nors like Deca), especially for someone who doesnt know what they are doing.

In any case, id leave that for a last resort.

I wanted to run Osta at 25mg/day for 8 weeks with 4 weeks off, and hopefully do that scheme long term if i felt good effects from it. (Good or bad cycling ratio?)
Also toying with running gw with the osta, but not s4 because i don't need vision issues.
I still dont know what a.i. or natty test booster to run during and after. (Any ideas?)

If i dont feel better on that... i will try trest plus an a.i. and a serm, but right now that sounds too much for me without knowing how I'll respond to osta...
For cycling, most will tell you time on == time off, though with ostarine, less time off may be ok (not certain though). People use it to bridge between cycles, so you will probably be just fine, as long as you dont go too high on the dosing..

I cant really advise you on natty test boosters, as I dont have much experience with them. Id suggest you go to the supplement companies section of this board, have a read around until you find one you like/has good reviews. Perhaps someone else will be able to chime in with some recommendations.

From what I hear about GW, it will make you feel healthier, certainly your cardiovascular system. Something id be interested in trying myself at some point, actually. Be sure do to your research to get legit stuff, as it is often faked, as far as I know. I'd say give the GW and Ostarine a go. Its probably a good starting point, and if its not for you, no real damage is done.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Test it self made me "feel" better, best I did for mood and life in general! But my levels was way lower than yours and not sure I would of got on TRT if mine was like yours...
I've done 4-5 cycles of Osta now and never felt anything but suppressed after... What I do like with Osta is how my body change, I lean out, getting vascular and stronger.

You'll never know until you try it for yourself but one thing for sure is that your test will never get higher with Osta.

dsohei

Awards
Test it self made me "feel" better, best I did for mood and life in general! But my levels was way lower than yours and not sure I would of got on TRT if mine was like yours...
I've done 4-5 cycles of Osta now and never felt anything but suppressed after... What I do like with Osta is how my body change, I lean out, getting vascular and stronger.

You'll never know until you try it for yourself but one thing for sure is that your test will never get higher with Osta.
Yes, i think i need to take a test booster during and after

dsohei

Awards
Sorry but a test booster will do very little if anything, especially on Osta.
What makes you say that? Most of what I've read say that either osta is only mildly suppressive if at all (given the dosage and duration of cycle)
Why would a test booster or an a.i. do nothing?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
What makes you say that? Most of what I've read say that either osta is only mildly suppressive if at all (given the dosage and duration of cycle)
A test booster do very little from the beginning and on a supressive compound it will do even less. If you keep reading about Osta you will find more people say it's supressive than don't, I felt it's been supressive and raising my estro every time.

dsohei

Awards
A test booster do very little from the beginning and on a supressive compound it will do even less. If you keep reading about Osta you will find more people say it's supressive than don't, I felt it's been supressive and raising my estro every time.
Maybe you are right, but since your opinion is the minority of what ive read I'll be taking it with many grains of salt.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Maybe you are right, but since your opinion is the minority of what ive read I'll be taking it with many grains of salt.
Lol, good luck with what ever you try to accomplish!

Thrudvangr

Thrudvangr

Awards
Very late reply but you should instead consider trying to improve your baseline levels as Ostarine does appear to cause suppression which is the opposite of what you are trying to achieve.

How is your nutrition, sleep, training, supplementation?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Your a moron. You come here for advice, you don't do any homework and you don't listen. Do what you want or get Dylan Gemelli or bodybuilding.com to help you.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All the effects of a test booster are negated by the suppressive nature if oats. Hence, taking a test booster during cycle is a waste of time.

Also, if you think you feel bad from low test now, you are going to feel 10x worse once the oats kicks in. If I were you I would look at running a SERM protocol to recover natural test production.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All the effects of a test booster are negated by the suppressive nature if oats. Hence, taking a test booster during cycle is a waste of time.
Exactly. Test boosters mostly work by reducing shbg. Turning bound total testosterone in to free testosterone. This wont do jack chit if you have almost zero TT. Especially on osta that leaves your LH high but turns of T production in the gonads...

Sure some T boosters raise your LH a tad, but that wont do much again.

Ps.: I hope this messages can reach the OP back in the past somehow

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osta often compensates for the symptoms of suppression while on cycle because the nature of the drug. Osta makes some people feel energized, confident, horny. I had those feelings but it also gave me anxiety and turned me into a hypochondriac. On top of that it started thinning my hair very early into the cycle so I hopped off. Going bald and feeling panic stricken isn’t worth gaining 2 lbs of muscle in a couple weeks. Overall I’d say this drug is mostly crap and there’s so many things that work better. Hopefully the OP still comes on here. If I had those symptoms I’d doctor shop until I found someone to give me trt. Why deny a man the right to live a decent life when there’s medication that will provide that opportunity?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lately the thing to do is.
Hear a guy may want to try ostarine.......tell him to start injecting TEST.
Ostarine is so mild that the only down side is the suppression may not be worth the gains.
Definetely has u feeling good though.
And you recover from workouts faster.
But when the 8 weeks is over your testosterone can be tanked.
Nobody knows how much.
Now for the increase in things you talked about increasing.
Lots of steroids will do a better job.
No matter what you've heard, you need to either keep taking drugs or run a PCT.
And then the longer you wait to take drugs again the "healthier" the decision.
I disagree with the latter.
But I dont think ostarine is a bad choice for first drug runs.
You'll help yourself out alot by following some sort of program that peaks intensity around week 6.
Ostarine is mild and you just swallows a pill so noobies are comfortable with it.
Also
350 test a week vs ostarine 25 mg ED for 6 weeks.
I think ostarine wins in that situations for a lot of people.
I would Never take ostarine again.
But it's cool for a beginner.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

350 is not that low btw
Yup absolutely should "feel it"
That's about all ostarine does.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My total test was almost zero from 5 weeks on 25mg ed ostarine. But I liked the results though... Used it for cutting which turned into a recomp very quickly :)

Peanutbutterj

Awards
Very late reply but you should instead consider trying to improve your baseline levels as Ostarine does appear to cause suppression which is the opposite of what you are trying to achieve.

How is your nutrition, sleep, training, supplementation?
Nice 3+yr bump

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Natural Anabolic Vector blows away Osta and their are no sides and no suppression. Problem solved.