Queston about M1,4ADD cycle

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Long story short, my 18 yo brother in law started celtic one (M1,4ADD) against my advice and without research. He has been on 2 PH cycles already and a couple of test + deca cycles, his last one was 13 weeks and he took less than a month break before starting Celtic one.

Sounds insane, I know, but he's hard headed and all his friends do the same, so there's no talking sense into him.

Does he need an AI or anything else while on cycle to minimize the potential for harm?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Celtic one is the ph/ds alpha one, which is a prohormone to methyl-1-test and with some activity on its own. This is a very harsh hormone. Your brother sounds like he has gotten himself in some serious **** with all these cycles this early. That being said, he should definitely use an ai kn cycle with this, I believe it is a fairly wet compound. TransFORM would be good, or even arimadex. Make sure he uses a serm this time and then takes a step back and figures out what's most important to him, his long term health or some quick muscle.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Celtic one is the ph/ds alpha one, which is a prohormone to methyl-1-test and with some activity on its own. This is a very harsh hormone. Your brother sounds like he has gotten himself in some serious **** with all these cycles this early. That being said, he should definitely use an ai kn cycle with this, I believe it is a fairly wet compound. TransFORM would be good, or even arimadex. Make sure he uses a serm this time and then takes a step back and figures out what's most important to him, his long term health or some quick muscle.
Wat could possibly happen to him with no AI? I mentioned it to him but he says he likes the wet bloated look.. SMH

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Worst case scenario would be gynocomastia (female breast tissue formation around the nipple). If he doesn't want to use it, at least have him get some IN CASE he needs it..stat. I don't doubt he likes the bloatt look, since he looks bigger, but girls won't find him as hot if his titties are as big as theirs.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
He should have also gotten some kind of liver protection product like tudca or an overall cycle support supplement, since this compound is very liver toxic and has the possibility for many other side effects (bp, prostate hypertrophy, and all the other usuals with hormones).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 0
Anabolics 2
Istrike300 Anabolics 4
Istrike300 Anabolics 2
Supplements 2