Finaflex side effects

xSteven

Awards
So ive been seeing these side effects bad. I have about 6 more days on the cycle. I have reaaaalllyyy bad headaches but that might be from being sick, back pumps, and just overall tiredness all the time. I can stilll get hard with my girlfriend but it takes awhile to get things flowin by myself ahaha. Do you think i should push through these 6 days or no?

xSteven

Awards
Id have to check again but when I got my physical she said it was fine.

xSteven

Awards
That might be my problem. I didnt drink any water yesterday cuz i had a double shift for work.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
That might be my problem. I didnt drink any water yesterday cuz i had a double shift for work.
I don't follow the logic here. How does work equate to not consuming water?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
This dudes 19 and ran 1-AD uneducated. No offense OP but we tried to tell you to research more or this would happen. Did you cut the cycle or continue?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
OP you could cut the cycle off and make plenty of gains, you're 5'11 155. You cut the cycle and do a proper pct and get your diet in check you'd be better off in my opinion. Just a thought man! Jus research for a few more years. There's great natty products. EP1C, Anabeta elite, xgels ect!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
This dudes 19 and ran 1-AD uneducated. No offense OP but we tried to tell you to research more or this would happen. Did you cut the cycle or continue?
Forreal. Tbh Idc if he's 19. That's old enough imho. But only if you know what your doing. And he doesn't.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Forreal. Tbh Idc if he's 19. That's old enough imho. But only if you know what your doing. And he doesn't.
there's far better options than 1-AD, if he's gonna mess with his body might as well use something that works well! Lol not to sound like an ******* but it's true! Lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
there's far better options than 1-AD, if he's gonna mess with his body might as well use something that works well! Lol not to sound like an ******* but it's true! Lol
Yeah. If I wanted to be a college or professional athlete I'd be on test EQ var/winny/or dbol and hgh. Lol and tren in the offseason.

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
Yeah. If I wanted to be a college or professional athlete I'd be on test EQ var/winny/or dbol and hgh. Lol and tren in the offseason.
That's a great beginner cycle lol jk

Andro 1 isn't that bad honestly. Dosed high enough it does it's job we'll.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
That's a great beginner cycle lol jk

Andro 1 isn't that bad honestly. Dosed high enough it does it's job we'll.
Lol I waz kiddin tho man ;)
And andro is good for some people no doubt. No one runs it high enough though!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards