Eating situation

xSteven

Awards
So im taking Finaflex 1-andro. The past 2 days i really havent been eating that much because i was at my familys house and only ate really 2 meals. Will this affect my gains?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Yes. PH/AAS will only assist, food is the main part of gains man IMO.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Aren't you the guy that is using 1-AD for 4 weeks?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So im taking Finaflex 1-andro. The past 2 days i really havent been eating that much because i was at my familys house and only ate really 2 meals. Will this affect my gains?
You are 19 and still decided to try a PH in spite of it possibly messing up your hormone system?! You need to research these compounds man!

Since you are already on it the answer to your diet question is YES. Not eating or eating improperly will affect your gains. This was probably your problem for not gaining even before you decided to try a PH. Strong advice, drop the PH run and get your diet and training in check. There is no magic pill for muscle gain!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Even if it was only 2 days?
well it certainly didn't help. But man a 4 week cycle is a waste of money. I agree with the poster above, drop it and do more research! If you would have you'd know 1) 4 weeks of 1AD won't yield any gains 2) there are far better options. I didn't realize you're 19. I'd wait until at the least 21 or until you know what you're doing!

xSteven

Awards
well it certainly didn't help. But man a 4 week cycle is a waste of money. I agree with the poster above, drop it and do more research! If you would have you'd know 1) 4 weeks of 1AD won't yield any gains 2) there are far better options. I didn't realize you're 19. I'd wait until at the least 21 or until you know what you're doing!
Alright, thank you man.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Alright, thank you man.
yes, far better options! At 19 you have a solid diet and workout plan and probably get the same results as a 4 week cycle of 1-AD