Superdrol for 3rd Cycle?

K

kinghenry6

Awards
I've run an Epi and a Dimethadrol cycle before and was wondering if running a superdrol cycle is a bad idea? If not I'll probably run a M-Sten cycle

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
"If you guys think doing crack is a bad idea, I'll just grab some heroin."

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Run the sd it's an awesome compound just make sure u have all ur support sups i just came off of sd and gained a solid 25 lbs

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it that much better than DMZ IYO ?
It hits faster and harder but Peters out faster too.

Because one can run a full dose of DMZ for longer periods than they can on SD, the result ends up being more quality mass on DMZ in the end. Time and insulin sensitivity is AAS' best friends.

I have yet to experience anything remotely close to the power of SD although I bet IM Trest @ 500mg/wk could ***** it without the sides.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
It hits faster and harder but Peters out faster too. Because one can run a full dose of DMZ for longer periods than they can on SD, the result ends up being more quality mass on DMZ in the end. Time and insulin sensitivity is AAS' best friends. I have yet to experience anything remotely close to the power of SD although I bet IM Trest @ 500mg/wk could ***** it without the sides.
So my DTA is still on back order and the rep said that I can either get another trest or get a Dien-A(tren) .., tempted to get it but worried that it's bad if you have body fat ...

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my DTA is still on back order and the rep said that I can either get another trest or get a Dien-A(tren) .., tempted to get it but worried that it's bad if you have body fat ...
Dien would work for fat burning but I dunno what impact it'll have on estrogen and prolactin.

It will certainly be drier than Trest but probably not as dry as Desoxy.

I ran the old pro - Dienolone all the time back in 2009-2010. Stuff always put on a solid 5 lbs of mass while making me leaner. I'm sure 50mg/ED would bring some decent results.

There are logs about it on phf supps.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Dien would work for fat burning but I dunno what impact it'll have on estrogen and prolactin. It will certainly be drier than Trest but probably not as dry as Desoxy. I ran the old pro - Dienolone all the time back in 2009-2010. Stuff always put on a solid 5 lbs of mass while making me leaner. I'm sure 50mg/ED would bring some decent results. There are logs about it on phf supps.
I'm just afraid of it because I did a PH Dien by AT(anabolic technologies ) and by the 3rd week or so one day I came back from the gym and my heart rate was still pretty high . Like when I checked myself into urgent care they said it was at 130 .., I took Spawn like 6 months later and I was fine nothing happened and that has the same compound in it so maybe i went to hard in the gym that day because I was training with a dude that thought it was okay to like for 2 and a half hours . But idk ever since that time I've been afraid of tren

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I'm just afraid of it because I did a PH Dien by AT(anabolic technologies ) and by the 3rd week or so one day I came back from the gym and my heart rate was still pretty high . Like when I checked myself into urgent care they said it was at 130 .., I took Spawn like 6 months later and I was fine nothing happened and that has the same compound in it so maybe i went to hard in the gym that day because I was training with a dude that thought it was okay to like for 2 and a half hours . But idk ever since that time I've been afraid of tren
I had a resting heart rate of 135 the other week when I took my morning shot of tren ace, test e and mast p and then decided to start fat burners. Big big big mistake!! That said, I'm fine on them the last 2 weeks but I'm doing tren e now. Sometimes **** just gets weird with it, don't know what it is.

But...I'd agree with the above comments. Love love loved the topical dienelone from Antaeus labs!! The stuff was lean and easy to run and made me hard and cut. Very much liked it. The desire to train constantly, sweating profusely at night and being as red as Satan off South Park were the only issues I had to deal with!!

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I had a resting heart rate of 135 the other week when I took my morning shot of tren ace, test e and mast p and then decided to start fat burners. Big big big mistake!! That said, I'm fine on them the last 2 weeks but I'm doing tren e now. Sometimes **** just gets weird with it, don't know what it is. But...I'd agree with the above comments. Love love loved the topical dienelone from Antaeus labs!! The stuff was lean and easy to run and made me hard and cut. Very much liked it. The desire to train constantly, sweating profusely at night and being as red as Satan off South Park were the only issues I had to deal with!!
Do you keep a BP monitor at home or do you just go to the doc once a week to check it ?

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Do you keep a BP monitor at home or do you just go to the doc once a week to check it ?
Neither. Probably not the safest you can be but I can tell I myself when something is wrong and that morning I knew I was in a bit of trouble. Checked my pulse, it was that high, so immediately started eating bananas and taking rehydration sachets. Was fine an hour later, but felt a bit shaky the rest of the day.

Blood pressure (weirdly) I can tell by the colour of my face if it's high or not. Not that accurate but it's a good enough gauge for me. Always check at the doctors once during a cycle and pre and post, and each time it has been slightly high for someone of my age, but nothing too far out of the ordinary. The doctor said it was to be expected with steroids and not to worry unduly about it if I'm keeping the periods of "abuse" short!

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Neither. Probably not the safest you can be but I can tell I myself when something is wrong and that morning I knew I was in a bit of trouble. Checked my pulse, it was that high, so immediately started eating bananas and taking rehydration sachets. Was fine an hour later, but felt a bit shaky the rest of the day. Blood pressure (weirdly) I can tell by the colour of my face if it's high or not. Not that accurate but it's a good enough gauge for me. Always check at the doctors once during a cycle and pre and post, and each time it has been slightly high for someone of my age, but nothing too far out of the ordinary. The doctor said it was to be expected with steroids and not to worry unduly about it if I'm keeping the periods of "abuse" short!
Yeah I wanna buy a BP monitor but the ones at the pharmacies are totally off and the doctors ones always give me the results that I'm looking for lol . .. Probably gonna stay away from tren tho and just go with more trest .., I'm already running DMZ lol

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I wanna buy a BP monitor but the ones at the pharmacies are totally off and the doctors ones always give me the results that I'm looking for lol . .. Probably gonna stay away from tren tho and just go with more trest .., I'm already running DMZ lol
Yeah if you're concerned then it makes sense. Dienelone is a nice compromise though...no pressure lol!

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yeah if you're concerned then it makes sense. Dienelone is a nice compromise though...no pressure lol!
Maybe I could dose it super low like the trest .., for example 30mg per day .., but idk how long that would mean I'm running a 10 ml bottle tho , the trest I'm running 1 ml a week (150mg)

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I could dose it super low like the trest .., for example 30mg per day .., but idk how long that would mean I'm running a 10 ml bottle tho , the trest I'm running 1 ml a week (150mg)
I dosed it at something like 150mg per day and I was fine. I think the bottle I had you could dose as low as 37.5mg accurately as the dropper was 0.5ml and 1ml was 75mg. With a bit of inhibit P you'd be good to go.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I dosed it at something like 150mg per day and I was fine. I think the bottle I had you could dose as low as 37.5mg accurately as the dropper was 0.5ml and 1ml was 75mg. With a bit of inhibit P you'd be good to go.
Does the inhibit P prevent those tren affects like rapid beats , high BP and the trensomnia of course :) I'm far from the only person whose expierenced bad **** from estra-4-9-11-dieone

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Does the inhibit P prevent those tren affects like rapid beats , high BP and the trensomnia of course :) I'm far from the only person whose expierenced bad **** from estra-4-9-11-dieone
No, not that I'm aware of. Caber certainly isn't helping me. Some people seem better able to tolerate it than others I think; I seem to be able to run it at a high dose bearably, others can barely run it at all.

Inhibit P will help to control any prolactin related gyno. High BP can be helped to an extent with diet. Sweating, insomnia and a faster heart beat seem to be par for the course and something you live with or don't.

The point is that dienelone is milder than real tren. You get some sweats, some mild sleeplessness, some reddening of the face, some decent effects, but nothing like the same as tren from my experience. Basically tren is like dienelone on steroids lol!!!

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
No, not that I'm aware of. Caber certainly isn't helping me. Some people seem better able to tolerate it than others I think; I seem to be able to run it at a high dose bearably, others can barely run it at all. Inhibit P will help to control any prolactin related gyno. High BP can be helped to an extent with diet. Sweating, insomnia and a faster heart beat seem to be par for the course and something you live with or don't. The point is that dienelone is milder than real tren. You get some sweats, some mild sleeplessness, some reddening of the face, some decent effects, but nothing like the same as tren from my experience. Basically tren is like dienelone on steroids lol!!!
Yeah your right the real tren is like a 19nor compound I think ... I heard that trest was as well but I don't see that in the formula .

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
No, not that I'm aware of. Caber certainly isn't helping me. Some people seem better able to tolerate it than others I think; I seem to be able to run it at a high dose bearably, others can barely run it at all. Inhibit P will help to control any prolactin related gyno. High BP can be helped to an extent with diet. Sweating, insomnia and a faster heart beat seem to be par for the course and something you live with or don't. The point is that dienelone is milder than real tren. You get some sweats, some mild sleeplessness, some reddening of the face, some decent effects, but nothing like the same as tren from my experience. Basically tren is like dienelone on steroids lol!!!
Nvmd it does 7a-methyl-19nor-testosterone aka trestalone

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah your right the real tren is like a 19nor compound I think ... I heard that trest was as well but I don't see that in the formula .
Tren, trest, dien and deca etc are all 19-nor compounds I believe...

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Tren, trest, dien and deca etc are all 19-nor compounds I believe...
Yeah and you don't want to stack 2 19s but diene is not a 19nor in fact it's not even an active I believe ., I'm just gonna get either another trest or just wait for the DTA

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah and you don't want to stack 2 19s but diene is not a 19nor in fact it's not even an active I believe ., I'm just gonna get either another trest or just wait for the DTA
Dienolone is a 19-nor.

It's right in between Tren and Deca. It shares similar qualities to both and has some sides that favor both. High blood pressure, ever so slight water retention (In some), hardness and vascularity, strength is good too, terrible on libido and insomnia and night sweats kinda come and go with less occurrence and severity as Tren.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Dienolone is a 19-nor. It's right in between Tren and Deca. It shares similar qualities to both and has some sides that favor both. High blood pressure, ever so slight water retention (In some), hardness and vascularity, strength is good too, terrible on libido and insomnia and night sweats kinda come and go with less occurrence and severity as Tren.
I'm glad that you cleared that up ! Okay so in your opinion you would never want to stack 2 19s ? Right ?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Dienolone is a 19-nor. It's right in between Tren and Deca. It shares similar qualities to both and has some sides that favor both. High blood pressure, ever so slight water retention (In some), hardness and vascularity, strength is good too, terrible on libido and insomnia and night sweats kinda come and go with less occurrence and severity as Tren.
I had seen that somewhere ...

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Bang on with the full description of sides as well!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad that you cleared that up ! Okay so in your opinion you would never want to stack 2 19s ? Right ?
Not necessarily. I'd stack Trestolone and Dienolone. Just those two though.

Trest and Nandrolone would be too wet and prolactin issues would almost be inevitable but the muscle growth could potentially be tremendous.

Trest and Tren might also work but again prolactin may be an issue and night sweats and insomnia would make the cycle almost unproductive. Again, muscle growth could potentially be tremendous.

All in all, Trest and Dienolone stack would probably yield good results without too many sides but I'm willing to bet that DTA with it would be superior to all of them. We'll see as I plan to do just that.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Thank you. Bang on with the full description of sides as well!
For real , I'm not diggin it , DMZ doesn't do that and neither does trest .., there offering me another bottle but I'd rather just get a refund since I'm running it @ 150 a week anyways , 2 bottles should last me a grip :)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For real , I'm not diggin it , DMZ doesn't do that and neither does trest .., there offering me another bottle but I'd rather just get a refund since I'm running it @ 150 a week anyways , 2 bottles should last me a grip :)
Hey all I can say is that Trest Dec is not all that wet...

It converts some but it ain't terrible at least now that I'm 5 days into DMZ with it...

I've gained 6-7 lbs of mass and it appears to be as dry if not drier than before I started. This is only 11 days into the cycle. Pumps and fullness is nuts!

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Hey all I can say is that Trest Dec is not all that wet...

It converts some but it ain't terrible at least now that I'm 5 days into DMZ with it...

I've gained 6-7 lbs of mass and it appears to be as dry if not drier than before I started. This is only 11 days into the cycle. Pumps and fullness is nuts!
Wow- this makes me want to run dmz on top of triumphalis right now.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow- this makes me want to run dmz on top of triumphalis right now.
Well understand that DMZ has on contributed some recomp effects at this point with lots of pumps and hardness. Constant state of hardness really.

The frontload of Trestolone was where the instant weight gain came in but DMZ hasn't even "kicked in" yet.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Well understand that DMZ has on contributed some recomp effects at this point with lots of pumps and hardness. Constant state of hardness really. The frontload of Trestolone was where the instant weight gain came in but DMZ hasn't even "kicked in" yet.
The size kicks in like a week , I haven't stepped on the scale since I started the trest but I feel like since I've dropped a decent amount of carbs that I've leaned out . I just hope that I didn't drop down to any less than like 196 or 198

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Well understand that DMZ has on contributed some recomp effects at this point with lots of pumps and hardness. Constant state of hardness really.

The frontload of Trestolone was where the instant weight gain came in but DMZ hasn't even "kicked in" yet.
What are your thoughts on running dmz for three weeks? I'm on a stano/triumph run...been on Stano for almost a month, and triumph for 2 weeks. Going to run triumph for another three wks. I'm trying to get the most out of this cycle because I'm planning on not running anything for a very long time...

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your thoughts on running dmz for three weeks? I'm on a stano/triumph run...been on Stano for almost a month, and triumph for 2 weeks. Going to run triumph for another three wks. I'm trying to get the most out of this cycle because I'm planning on not running anything for a very long time...
Either extend the cycle out to 6-8 weeks and get a full 4-6 weeks on DMZ or just quit in two weeks and not do anything.

Unless u are blasting and cruising, toggling between blasting and cutting, or just run gear non-stop, 4 week cycles once a year or even twice a year do very little to accelerate long term growth. U could just stay natty and get ur hormones 100% ideal and move forward just as quick.

The reason my 4 week "blast" will work while ur 4 week oral only won't is because I'll be following that 4 weeks with a crap ton of DTA, peptides & fat burners, meaning I won't lose a lick of that muscle mass I just accrued over the prior weeks.

I'm indifferent to oral only cycles now unless one is gonna stay on a low dose for LONG periods of time, like 3-4 months at a time. This recreational cycling does more harm than good IMO and hardly any of the weight "sticks" longer than a few months. I notice that when I gained 10lbs of mass, I might keep 6-7lbs in the following PCT, but in 3 months time due to fluctuations in hormones and a lack of supraphysiological anabolism, I end up transforming 3 lbs of those gains back into fat mass. In the end I'm left with very little to show for it.

A good strength program, regular sprinting and lots of food will take u to greener grasses than an 4 week oral only cycle 1-2 times per year.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Either extend the cycle out to 6-8 weeks and get a full 4-6 weeks on DMZ or just quit in two weeks and not do anything.

Unless u are blasting and cruising, toggling between blasting and cutting, or just run gear non-stop, 4 week cycles once a year or even twice a year do very little to accelerate long term growth. U could just stay natty and get ur hormones 100% ideal and move forward just as quick.

The reason my 4 week "blast" will work while ur 4 week oral only won't is because I'll be following that 4 weeks with a crap ton of DTA, peptides & fat burners, meaning I won't lose a lick of that muscle mass I just accrued over the prior weeks.

I'm indifferent to oral only cycles now unless one is gonna stay on a low dose for LONG periods of time, like 3-4 months at a time. This recreational cycling does more harm than good IMO and hardly any of the weight "sticks" longer than a few months. I notice that when I gained 10lbs of mass, I might keep 6-7lbs in the following PCT, but in 3 months time due to fluctuations in hormones and a lack of supraphysiological anabolism, I end up transforming 3 lbs of those gains back into fat mass. In the end I'm left with very little to show for it.

A good strength program, regular sprinting and lots of food will take u to greener grasses than an 4 week oral only cycle 1-2 times per year.
Thanks for your input, I will probably end up running triumph for seven weeks in total. I've never ran a four week cycle before, so I totally agree with you there. The only reason i asked is to cover myself with dmz if I'm not pleased with triumph.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Either extend the cycle out to 6-8 weeks and get a full 4-6 weeks on DMZ or just quit in two weeks and not do anything. Unless u are blasting and cruising, toggling between blasting and cutting, or just run gear non-stop, 4 week cycles once a year or even twice a year do very little to accelerate long term growth. U could just stay natty and get ur hormones 100% ideal and move forward just as quick. The reason my 4 week "blast" will work while ur 4 week oral only won't is because I'll be following that 4 weeks with a crap ton of DTA, peptides & fat burners, meaning I won't lose a lick of that muscle mass I just accrued over the prior weeks. I'm indifferent to oral only cycles now unless one is gonna stay on a low dose for LONG periods of time, like 3-4 months at a time. This recreational cycling does more harm than good IMO and hardly any of the weight "sticks" longer than a few months. I notice that when I gained 10lbs of mass, I might keep 6-7lbs in the following PCT, but in 3 months time due to fluctuations in hormones and a lack of supraphysiological anabolism, I end up transforming 3 lbs of those gains back into fat mass. In the end I'm left with very little to show for it. A good strength program, regular sprinting and lots of food will take u to greener grasses than an 4 week oral only cycle 1-2 times per year.
So fuel ..., If I did a DMZ cycle back in the very beginning of May but it was only 3 weeks barely and at 32mgs a day .. And I'm doing another DMZ right now but at 45 and with the trest and I started like a little over a week ago with the trest and like yesterday with the DMZ ... What do you think .. Am I g2g or do I need to wait ?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So fuel ..., If I did a DMZ cycle back in the very beginning of May but it was only 3 weeks barely and at 32mgs a day .. And I'm doing another DMZ right now but at 45 and with the trest and I started like a little over a week ago with the trest and like yesterday with the DMZ ... What do you think .. Am I g2g or do I need to wait ?
What constitutes "g2g" ?

Good lipid profile?

Normal hormone panel?

Both of those vary by user and require blood tests to truly know. I can't say if that's what we mean by being gtg.

Now, if ur asking me if ur wasting ur time, it depends on what ur after in this cycle. Are u after the recreational "high" of increased pumps, strength and stamina? This cycle is probably not a waste. It would be productive actually.

If ur wanting solid mass gains and fat loss efforts in a one-and-done fashion, hoping to retain the majority of ur gains or bf% for months and possibly years to come, well that might be a waste.

Now, if u toggled between bulking and cutting and used other non-androgenic options during PCT and thereafter, like fat burners, T3, and GHS peptides, that might still be worth it because u could keep at least some mass from ur DMZ cycle. This is also an opportunity for strength training and a change of rhythm in ur workouts to further stimulate anabolism.

Bottom line, it's hard to argue for anyone to do occasional oral only cycles exclusively the sake of mass gains in the long run. Let's call it like it is - I'd rather hear someone say they have a mild addiction to feeling swole and therefore runs occasional cycles, similar to a recreational pot smoker would with "relaxing".

TRT made me realize this to the utmost. I never had a PCT, and I didn't really lose a lot of the gains from the cycles either. I got fatter, but strength was similar and total lean mass was relatively unchanged. It doesn't work this with way with peaks and troughs in the male sex hormone every couple of months. Even worse, u could end up like me and needing TRT before u hit 30 because of the bull crap PH cycles in the past + one long IM Tren run.

Commit fully, or don't commit at all. Lest u end up like me.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
What constitutes "g2g" ? Good lipid profile? Normal hormone panel? Both of those vary by user and require blood tests to truly know. I can't say if that's what we mean by being gtg. Now, if ur asking me if ur wasting ur time, it depends on what ur after in this cycle. Are u after the recreational "high" of increased pumps, strength and stamina? This cycle is probably not a waste. It would be productive actually. If ur wanting solid mass gains and fat loss efforts in a one-and-done fashion, hoping to retain the majority of ur gains or bf% for months and possibly years to come, well that might be a waste. Now, if u toggled between bulking and cutting and used other non-androgenic options during PCT and thereafter, like fat burners, T3, and GHS peptides, that might still be worth it because u could keep at least some mass from ur DMZ cycle. This is also an opportunity for strength training and a change of rhythm in ur workouts to further stimulate anabolism. Bottom line, it's hard to argue for anyone to do occasional oral only cycles exclusively the sake of mass gains in the long run. Let's call it like it is - I'd rather hear someone say they have a mild addiction to feeling swole and therefore runs occasional cycles, similar to a recreational pot smoker would with "relaxing". TRT made me realize this to the utmost. I never had a PCT, and I didn't really lose a lot of the gains from the cycles either. I got fatter, but strength was similar and total lean mass was relatively unchanged. It doesn't work this with way with peaks and troughs in the male sex hormone every couple of months. Even worse, u could end up like me and needing TRT before u hit 30 because of the bull crap PH cycles in the past + one long IM Tren run. Commit fully, or don't commit at all. Lest u end up like me.
I want to get up to like 220 in weight and stay pretty close to the same body fat percentage . And I'm like at 200 , so hopefully it's realistic or I'm wasting my time , I think that it is . Honestly I could get a lot more strong and but on more mass in areas like the back and legs as well , my chest and traps/shoulders put on a good majority of my mass . I'm not super cut like you tho .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 37
R Anabolics 4
J Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
G Anabolics 29