Problem at injection site

doughboy23

doughboy23

Awards
Been running 1cc test prop + 1cc tren ace eod pinning my shoulders... It's been about a week (4 shots) and every time I'm getting these hard lumps about an inch in diameter- not much redness, a little sore to the touch but they're rock hard! Today when I pulled the pin out about 1/4 of the shot squirted back out. Am I not going deep enough? I use 1" and put them all the way in (I'm a big guy tho). Should I separate the injections and do 1cc test in one shoulder, 1cc tren in the other shoulder?? I'm new so please give me any advice you can. Thanks!

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
Dude. Time to find a new injection site for your rotation. Hitting your shoulders that much...no wonder your developing lumps.

doughboy23

doughboy23

Awards
I only pinned each shoulder twice, and they were like that after the first times

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first cycle or is that where you've injected for previous cycles? If the former, you've got virgin muscle and that's normal. If the latter, it very well may be scar tissue. Either way, stay rotating with other injection sites. I highly recommend lats and ventral glutes.

doughboy23

doughboy23

Awards
Is this your first cycle or is that where you've injected for previous cycles? If the former, you've got virgin muscle and that's normal. If the latter, it very well may be scar tissue. Either way, stay rotating with other injection sites. I highly recommend lats and ventral glutes.
My second ever cycle. First one about a year ago, test only for only ten weeks pinning twice a week in shoulders only. Thanks for any and all help/info!