First PH cycle

deano2727

Awards
I posted this in the OL section, but there werent many replies, so I thought I'd post here too.

Hi all, I am going to do my first PH cycle in a few weeks probably. I am keen on trying out OL's products, as they look awesome!

I was thinking of running Ep1 + Tr3st or Tr3n, or if not that, Tr3st + Tr3n. Also curious as to what would be better - oral or transdermal Tr3n/Tr3st?

This will be my first cycle. I am 21 years old, 170 lbs and around 15% bodyfat - been training for 2 years. I am looking to gain some lean muscle and as much strength as possible. If I can drop some bodyfat, even better, though I understand to get all 3, my diet and training will have to be spot on (which it pretty much is).

With that, can anyone suggest me what to run, that will provide the best results, that fit my goals. Also if people could suggest essential things to take on cycle and post cycle. The only things I know for certain I will need is a SERM, something for the liver and an AI. Perhaps maybe something on hand for sides associated with 19-nor compounds? Is there anything else I could add to my PCT that would make it more succesful. I see OL have many products, the only one I know that would help is the ostar1ne, though Id be sceptical of using it during PCT due to it being slightly supressive. This is my first cycle, so I want to get back to as near to normal as possible.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Most people will tell you not to run tren as a first cycle. In my opinion, you wanna jump on the juice after training two years, but you've prolly still got a lot to learn about lifting and dieting. Most people will wanna say that after two years they're ready to run gear because they know all about training or they've plateaued, but the reality is their ego gets in the way. They want quick gains. If they really knew as much as they claim, they wouldn't plateau. Again, this is my opinion, so take it w a grain of salt.

But yea, everyone's gonna say research, eat more, and keep training...

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
170lbs at 15%, I would cut down to 10% then reverse diet back up to gain lean mass without drugs

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
I'd say research and go a little longer without any PHs.... But here we go.

If it's your first cycle I'd just run a solo run to see how to react to each compound.

I'll just throw this out here. This is how i'd run it.

OL Ep15tane 30/45/45/45/45/45 (1 bottle is enough)
Am1macare Pro: 4 ed for 6 weeks (1 bottle isn't enough for this so you can either get another bottle and save the rest for your next run or buy CEL cycle assist)
Support supps
Have an AI on hand just incase you see any estrogen sides (transFORM works great)

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT: 4/4/3/3/2/1
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
Ep1c,Str3ngth or both starting day one of pct.

This PCT is exactly what I'm running after my cycle is done next week.

deano2727

Awards
Most people will tell you not to run tren as a first cycle. In my opinion, you wanna jump on the juice after training two years, but you've prolly still got a lot to learn about lifting and dieting. Most people will wanna say that after two years they're ready to run gear because they know all about training or they've plateaued, but the reality is their ego gets in the way. They want quick gains. If they really knew as much as they claim, they wouldn't plateau. Again, this is my opinion, so take it w a grain of salt.

But yea, everyone's gonna say research, eat more, and keep training...
I hear what you are saying, though for what its worth, I work with a diet coach so my diet is spot on, and ive been researching AAS/PH/PCT's for probably over a year now. I want to do it while I have no obligations to anyone (work,girlfriend/wife). Its something ive wanted to do for a while, and while you are most likely right, I feel Im ready, so its just a matter of time before I do it. I wont be on here complaining to anyone if I end up covered in acne, get gyno, or end up on TRT down the line something. If I am mature enough to Jump in to something like this, Ill just have to be mature enough to deal with consequences.

Thanks for your reply, appreciate you are just giving what you feel is the best advice.

170lbs at 15%, I would cut down to 10% then reverse diet back up to gain lean mass without drugs
I have already done a major cut recently. I dont think I would be able to go through a big cut again, especially after losing so much weight and not gaining strength (losing a bit in some cases) in so long. I dont think it would be beneficial mentally or physically. But I see what you mean. Thanks for your reply.

======

Assuming I am doing this regardless of what I am advised, could people give their advice on what would be best to run for me. I have seen people way less prepared for this than me (think 50-100lbs overweight), being given advice for cycles.

deano2727

Awards
I'd say research and go a little longer without any PHs.... But here we go.

If it's your first cycle I'd just run a solo run to see how to react to each compound.

I'll just throw this out here. This is how i'd run it.

OL Ep15tane 30/45/45/45/45/45 (1 bottle is enough)
Am1macare Pro: 4 ed for 6 weeks (1 bottle isn't enough for this so you can either get another bottle and save the rest for your next run or buy CEL cycle assist)
Support supps
Have an AI on hand just incase you see any estrogen sides (transFORM works great)

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT: 4/4/3/3/2/1
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
Ep1c,Str3ngth or both starting day one of pct.

This PCT is exactly what I'm running after my cycle is done next week.
Might be a good idea for my first cycle. One question, would an AI be necessary for just epi - as Im sure ive read that epi is good for preventing estrogen related sides? Then the Nolva and other things in pct would probably be enough to stop rebound?

Also what are the benefits of ep1c and str3ngth? Havent really read much about them.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I agree. Solo compound 1st time. If you have a coach and your diet is "perfect" , why are you at 15% bf? Risk is not worth the reward at 21. Imo. Good luck tho.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Might be a good idea for my first cycle. One question, would an AI be necessary for just epi - as Im sure ive read that epi is good for preventing estrogen related sides? Then the Nolva and other things in pct would probably be enough to stop rebound?

Also what are the benefits of ep1c and str3ngth? Havent really read much about them.
I think an AI is always necessary to HAVE ON HAND with any cycle.

Doesn't mean you have to use it and just because you hear that "epi is good for preventing estrogen related sides," doesn't mean it can't happen to you. You've never run a cycle before, you have no idea how it will react with your body. If you buy it and don't use it, great... Save it for your next cycle.

You can go read the Olympus Labs subforum about Ep1c and Str3ngth but they've had some great reviews so far. In your original post you stated that you were thinking about taking Osta in your PCT but were scared that it may cause some suppression. This is the exact reason I didn't use Osta and went with Ep1c/Str3ngth instead. They are meant to help keep gains, and possibly even keep gaining during your PCT. They're not necessary, I was just throwing it out there.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
But again, I'm going to agree with everyone above about waiting to take a PH. But it looks like you have your mind set on running a cycle. So make sure you do it right. Good luck!

deano2727

Awards
I agree. Solo compound 1st time. If you have a coach and your diet is "perfect" , why are you at 15% bf? Risk is not worth the reward at 21. Imo. Good luck tho.
Cut from 194 down to 170ish in a few months, keeping majority of my strength (lost a bit on shoulder pressing, which was my best lift) - Id say thats pretty good dieting. Could be slightly less than 15. Whether I am ready or not is up for debate, but one thing I can guarantee is that I would make the most of the cycle in terms of diet and training.

I think at my age I am at no more risk than anyone else. Sure I might be less prepared than someone at 35, who has been training for years. But if it goes wrong, we suffer the same outcome regardless of age. Perhaps what you are trying to say the risk is, I am starting younger than some, so I have time to take more cycles and will F up my HPTA at an earlier age than someone who started at 30.

I appreciate all your replies, I really do. I may come across as stubborn or ignorant, but I have weighed up the consequences and positives. For me, the positives outweigh the consequences. I am prepared to deal with the consequences. I understand that I can make more gains naturally, but 'cheating' or 'being impatient' doesn't bother me.