advice on epistane cycle, and thoughts on stano

Pswitz3r

Awards
To start off I am 22 years old, and I have been lifting for around 3 years. I am 5'11'' and weigh 195 about 12-14% bodyfat. I used to be 25%+ but I would still like to get leaner. Bench-275 Squat-315 Dead-365 My goals for this cycle would be to gain muscle while losing maybe 1 or 2% bf. I think I have done all of my homework for this cycle but any additional advice/ info can't hurt. Here is my 6 week epi cycle layout.

Week1&2- Preload IML Advanced Cycle support 3 caps per day (total=1500mg Milk thistle, 1200mg NAC, 900mg Hawthorne)

Week 3-8
EPI 30/40/40/40/40/50
IML Cycle Support x4 caps
4g Fish oil
Forged Joint Repair x1 cap
4g taurine
Optimum multi x3 caps

Week 9-14
Nolva 30/20/10/10
Erase 0/0/4/3/2/1
DAA- 3/3/3/3/2/1
Creatine
(cycle support until its gone as well)

I was also thinking about adding stano to my cycle since it is non-methylated to combat lethargy, but i thought I should take epi alone to see how my body reacts. Or is an epi/stano stack ok for a first cycle? I will be eating slightly above maintenance calories, getting plenty of protein and BCAA's as well. Thanks for taking the time to read this, any advice or criticism is welcome!

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
To start off I am 22 years old, and I have been lifting for around 3 years. I am 5'11'' and weigh 195 about 12-14% bodyfat. I used to be 25%+ but I would still like to get leaner. Bench-275 Squat-315 Dead-365 My goals for this cycle would be to gain muscle while losing maybe 1 or 2% bf. I think I have done all of my homework for this cycle but any additional advice/ info can't hurt. Here is my 6 week epi cycle layout.

Week1&2- Preload IML Advanced Cycle support 3 caps per day (total=1500mg Milk thistle, 1200mg NAC, 900mg Hawthorne)

Week 3-8
EPI 30/40/40/40/40/50
IML Cycle Support x4 caps
4g Fish oil
Forged Joint Repair x1 cap
4g taurine
Optimum multi x3 caps

Week 9-14
Nolva 30/20/10/10
Erase 0/0/4/3/2/1
DAA- 3/3/3/3/2/1
Creatine
(cycle support until its gone as well)

I was also thinking about adding stano to my cycle since it is non-methylated to combat lethargy, but i thought I should take epi alone to see how my body reacts. Or is an epi/stano stack ok for a first cycle? I will be eating slightly above maintenance calories, getting plenty of protein and BCAA's as well. Thanks for taking the time to read this, any advice or criticism is welcome!
If you have them both go for it if not trest will really help better for lethargy. But epi stano solid for cutting two bottles of stano

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I know trest is becoming a commonplace suggestion as a test base around here with the OL popularity, but IMO for someone on their very first cycle without experience with the main compound is better off playing it safe and gauging their response to the compound solo

If lethargy is a big concern or becomes an issue I would try something milder that gets the job done like Dermacrine
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/dermacrine-bps.html

Even load derma a week before to get a feel for it first if wanted

Trest seems like a popular and effective option but for a beginner I have always advocated a one-compound start, and with just Epi he shouldn't need something as strong as trest IMO

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I think you would be ok to stack stano with epi for your first run. Stano at high doses fn rocks

ezjax

Awards
stano is very underwhelming to most users.. even at 2grams a day.. i personally like mestebol.. but thats my choice..

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
stano is very underwhelming to most users.. even at 2grams a day.. i personally like mestebol.. but thats my choice..
What is you experience of mestebol? Thanks

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Stano at 800mg is treating me nice....I haven't seen any neg reviews on it if it's ran high enough. I wouldn't recommend it solo it has to be stacked

Pswitz3r

Awards
Stano at 800mg is treating me nice....I haven't seen any neg reviews on it if it's ran high enough. I wouldn't recommend it solo it has to be stacked
Could you tell a difference in your joints hurting? How did it actually effect your vascularity, and muscle hardness? Currently I take l arginine, and I am going to stop on cycle. I would like to keep my vascularity and was hopi get stano would help out in that area. But my biggest reason for contemplating stano is the energy and libido boost.