Trest solo

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Going for the big trest solo , did my first pin of 50 mg yesterday and gonna do the same again on Friday . I will eventually bump it up to 150 a week and I will be running DTA along with it (soon as it gets here from back order ) and that one I'll probably do 150 a week as well .. Have my exemestane , Letro ,SERMS, cycle supports .., I'm ready to go ! Any thoughts or suggestions ???

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Going for the big trest solo , did my first pin of 50 mg yesterday and gonna do the same again on Friday . I will eventually bump it up to 150 a week and I will be running DTA along with it (soon as it gets here from back order ) and that one I'll probably do 150 a week as well .. Have my exemestane , Letro ,SERMS, cycle supports .., I'm ready to go ! Any thoughts or suggestions ???
I take that back I don't have my HCGs yet !!!

xhrr

Awards
DTA? It's not really solo of your running something with it. I don't see a problem solo just have an AI handy which you do. Personally I would run it with something as a test base but solo should yield good results as well.

I'm looking to run it this winter with Olympus Labs The 1 and methyl dht oxime and a low dose of ostar1ne.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
DTA? It's not really solo of your running something with it. I don't see a problem solo just have an AI handy which you do. Personally I would run it with something as a test base but solo should yield good results as well.

I'm looking to run it this winter with Olympus Labs The 1 and methyl dht oxime and a low dose of ostar1ne.
The one and methyl dht are the same thing. Lol

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
The one and methyl dht are the same thing. Lol
Yeah I kinda wanna run this DMZ but not sure if I start popping then if it's from the DMZ or the trest ... I can already feel the energy rush from the trest ...( or maybe it's in my head .. Dunno how long it usually takes to feel it

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when I started my current rats run, I choose to use trest solo for the first month on him. I also choose to run testabolan which was able to act similarly to HCG.
when I added a dien PH to the course, testabolan could no longer keep up. trest solo was still very profound for my rat.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
when I started my current rats run, I choose to use trest solo for the first month on him. I also choose to run testabolan which was able to act similarly to HCG. when I added a dien PH to the course, testabolan could no longer keep up. trest solo was still very profound for my rat.
Are you suggesting that I don't necessarily need HCGs ?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
when I started my current rats run, I choose to use trest solo for the first month on him. I also choose to run testabolan which was able to act similarly to HCG. when I added a dien PH to the course, testabolan could no longer keep up. trest solo was still very profound for my rat.
Thinking about bumping it up from 100mg per week to 150 ..

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
100 is great . 150 gave me blood pressure head aches. Get some baby aspirin it helps.
Did your BP sky rocket ??! Part of the reason why I'm not running the DMZ with . But I have 6 weeks worth at 45mg tho ...

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I kinda wanna run this DMZ but not sure if I start popping then if it's from the DMZ or the trest ... I can already feel the energy rush from the trest ...( or maybe it's in my head .. Dunno how long it usually takes to feel it
Immediately. After 3-4 days, it's full power. If it's acetate.

Now, I've pinned 750mg of Trest Dec this week and each and every passing day gets a bit more intense. Up 6lbs in 5 days lol. If feels totally different from the acetate version in some ways.

The only thing that is immediate from DMZ is strength and stamina, at least for me. I notice it 1st dose.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Immediately. After 3-4 days, it's full power. If it's acetate. Now, I've pinned 750mg of Trest Dec this week and each and every passing day gets a bit more intense. Up 6lbs in 5 days lol. If feels totally different from the acetate version in some ways. The only thing that is immediate from DMZ is strength and stamina, at least for me. I notice it 1st dose.
And when this DTA arrives I shouldn't have the need for the DMZ at the moment . But I've gotta hit them up speaking of which ..

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Forgive my ignorance, but what is trest?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Forgive my ignorance, but what is trest?
you must be very new to this site .., trestalone decanoate or acetate . Very potent hormone that acts like testosterone in your body but converts to estrogen a lot more than test . Anything else then people will tell you to research it .

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Lol...no I'm not new to this site.. I stick to variations of test, dbol, and tren cycles. Just never heard of trest before. Thanks

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Lol...no I'm not new to this site.. I stick to variations of test, dbol, and tren cycles. Just never heard of trest before. Thanks
Sorry man , I sounded like a dick ! I was just suprised is all :(

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
No worries brotha...youre prob just having roid rage lol ;)

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Careful with that combo. You need a good dose of an ai for trest, and much more when you add dta. Lots of estro trouble when you add dta. Also be careful because dta can cause some people to feel psycho..in a bad way. Just run this cycle cautiously ...

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Careful with that combo. You need a good dose of an ai for trest, and much more when you add dta. Lots of estro trouble when you add dta. Also be careful because dta can cause some people to feel psycho..in a bad way. Just run this cycle cautiously ...
Yeah I'll hold off on the DTA then lol . Still probably gonna run DMZ tho , my cycle support bottles were super glued I'm pissed $ I need a hair dryer

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to comment that Trest Deconoate, even at high doses, doesn't seem to convert much. I've comfortably only run about 10mg/day of Nolva.

Edit: I have also been using 1500mg Dandelion Root daily as well to help push water off my skin.

00S4Boy

Awards
Trest doesn't convert to estrogen at a higher rate then testosterone, it just creates a form of estradiol, 7a methyl estradiol which more potently agonizes the estrogen receptor then regular estradiol.

Desoxy testosterone doesn't aromatize. If anything being DHT based and a stronger androgen, the dry effect it presents may be due to slightly antiestrenic activity like other DHT based compounds.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Trest doesn't convert to estrogen at a higher rate then testosterone, it just creates a form of estradiol, 7a methyl estradiol which more potently agonizes the estrogen receptor then regular estradiol. Desoxy testosterone doesn't aromatize. If anything being DHT based and a stronger androgen, the dry effect it presents may be due to slightly antiestrenic activity like other DHT based compounds.
That's good to know :) I have nothing to worry about with my cow anymore :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9
Smont Anabolics 12
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 5