Look at this crap!!!

domjaun

Awards
This is how I received my Dermacrine today. Pisses me off. It took 20 days to get to me also.
20140806_160958 resize.jpg

domjaun

Awards
Bought them off of Amazon. Thought I was getting a good deal. $60 shipped for 2 bottles. They said they would replace them so thats cool. I'm overseas though and things take awhile to get to me. Sucks. By looking at the bottle, it looks like the bottom caps are missing. I have not use this before so I don't know what they are suppose to look like. But the package they came in had a lot of the product spilled inside of it. Very poorly packed too.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bought them off of Amazon. Thought I was getting a good deal. $60 shipped for 2 bottles. They said they would replace them so thats cool. I'm overseas though and things take awhile to get to me. Sucks. By looking at the bottle, it looks like the bottom caps are missing. I have not use this before so I don't know what they are suppose to look like. But the package they came in had a lot of the product spilled inside of it. Very poorly packed too.

That is a good deal. Hey at least they are replacing them. That's good of them. They could have just been damaged during shipment since they have to travel a long way.

domjaun

Awards
What would be a good replacement for this product? Preferably a transdermal. Just in case they decide to drag their feet on the replacement I want to get another product elsewhere. Im running helladrol and Furaza 300 also.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be a good replacement for this product? Preferably a transdermal. Just in case they decide to drag their feet on the replacement I want to get another product elsewhere. Im running helladrol and Furaza 300 also.
Low dose of DermaTREST. It'll blow Dermacrine out the water for sure.