Quick Question.. Epi Cycle

crunchie12268

Awards
I am on my 3rd day of Epi, doing 30mg/day and I am already starting to feel lethargic. I took the advice I received here and ordered 4 AD Chrome from AMS but it gets here tomorrow.

I have a OTC test booster on hand (tribulus), can I take this until my 4 AD gets here to fight off this fatigue? Thanks.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tribulus won't do anything.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Just keep going and suck it up until the 4 AD comes.

PS. You probably aren't even noticing any true effects from that EPI yet.

Give it a 2 to 3 weeks.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
This is an absolute joke

crunchie12268

Awards
A joke because you believe there is no way 30mg of epi for 3 days is the cause of my lethargy?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A joke because you believe there is no way 30mg of epi for 3 days is the cause of my lethargy?
4-ad won't take care of your lethargy, you should have researched out Trest.

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
And for thinking Tribulus will help.
You gotta know what your doing bro before introducing compounds into your body.

crunchie12268

Awards
Really? I found multiple threads where this was recommended and had worked for people.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? I found multiple threads where this was recommended and had worked for people.
Trest is a new compound so older logs might have recommended it but trest is now the most popular option

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I am on my 3rd day of Epi, doing 30mg/day and I am already starting to feel lethargic. I took the advice I received here and ordered 4 AD Chrome from AMS but it gets here tomorrow.

I have a OTC test booster on hand (tribulus), can I take this until my 4 AD gets here to fight off this fatigue? Thanks.
Go to walgreens and get yourself some dhea until your 4 ad gets there

crunchie12268

Awards
I actually got it today and took some two hours ago. I've been tired all day and after about 15 minutes I felt like I had a second wind and then my libido kicked in and I was practically hanging from the ceiling fan with the old lady a bit ago... Maybe it was a placebo effect I don't know.. I think I will give it a few days and see what happens.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'm going to sit over here in the corner..

crunchie12268

Awards
Tagger, I got my 4 ad.. I didn't mean I went out and bought regular dhea. I'm not trying to cause problems. I researched lethargy on epi and many folks said 4 ad worked so that's what I did. If it doesn't work then trest looks like a well supported option.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger, I got my 4 ad.. I didn't mean I went out and bought regular dhea. I'm not trying to cause problems. I researched lethargy on epi and many folks said 4 ad worked so that's what I did. If it doesn't work then trest looks like a well supported option.
No problems buddy. I was just saying I'm sticking around to see what happens. And help out if needed.

Lethargy on EPI depends on the person.
I didn't have any, but that doesn't mean you won't.

PS. EPI isn't going to really kick in until around week 2 to 3.

Just saying.

crunchie12268

Awards
Yea I'm not saying it is due to the epi because I don't know that for a fact. Last time it didn't start happening until the 2/3 week like you said. All I know is I was fine until I started the cycle but soon after I was getting tired and lacked motivation at the gym. Weird stuff.

crunchie12268

Awards
Just an up guys. I've been taking the 4AD and I definitely notice a difference (@45mg on the epi).. Had a question though. I'm two weeks in, my workouts have been pretty intense... Anywhere from 1.5-2hrs + cardio. My BMR is around 2200 and I have been taking in around 1800... My weight has remained steady at 254.5.. Why am I not losing? Diet is protein heavy and clean. Is this expected? Strength is actually up.. Flat benched 390 the other day, never did that before so I'm just a bit confused.

pimppapa1977

Awards
Recalculate using TDEE you are over calories ..done

crunchie12268

Awards
Just based on experience though regardless of the calculated value... At 1800 calories for someone who is 255 lbs and 6'4" and spending three hours a day in a gym each week you would expect them to lose something am I not right?

pimppapa1977

Awards
Ok so you were eating about 436 negative shoot for 600-700 neg if cuttings your goal..it's tough I know but this is trial and error Nd you need to find that happy spot

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ya.
Sometimes manning up is better than adding another drug to the mix.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
And what's up with people saying 4-dhea won't work for lethargy? Did someone wake up on the dumbass side of the bed this morning?
4-dhea is a 2 step precursor to testosterone. In high enough doses (800-1400mg) it works as a test base.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Just based on experience though regardless of the calculated value... At 1800 calories for someone who is 255 lbs and 6'4" and spending three hours a day in a gym each week you would expect them to lose something am I not right?
Lose muscle.

crunchie12268

Awards
I respect you but that doesn't mean there are not times when I would like to pendulum kick you in the balls. :)

crunchie12268

Awards
Reps.. I'm taking 3 of those ADs a day and liking it.. Is that still too little? At 800-1400 I need to take 4-7.. This is okay?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Reps.. I'm taking 3 of those ADs a day and liking it.. Is that still too little? At 800-1400 I need to take 4-7.. This is okay?
Yah you can take like 8 a day.

It just gets expensive.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Take what you need to hit 800-1400mg a day (the iml version needs to be dosed around 20 caps a day. So one bottle lasts 3-6 days). It's not cheap, I did it once and won't again. To expensive.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
TDEE is 3850... BMR is 2236...just did it
And you're eating 1800 cal? You don't have the first clue of dieting, do you? Go do some reading on what a BMR is vs the TDEE. You're under what you should be eating by about 1000 cal. Do as you will sir, but you're virtually anorexic. Sooner than later, you're going to look like an Ethiopian marathon runner.