epistane and trenavar ph cycle

tyskeren

Awards
starting a epi /tren cycle soon, Been lifting consistently for 3 years, 21 years old.

Stats pre cycle

215 lbs
11-12% bf

Bench max 295
Squat max 405
Deadlift max 550

Will be dosing epi at 30 mg, tren at 60 mg for 6 weeks,

Also injecting 500 ius of hcg once a week to keep the balls Going

Pct

Week 1-2 20 mg nolva
Week 1-4 25 mg aromasin
Week 2-4 10 mg nolva

Let Me knowWhat you think :)

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Hcg seems pointless for a 6 week cycle

tyskeren

Awards
Thougt it Would help. Me out recovering :)

Tren should be pretty suppressive :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah HCG it pointless. I wouldn't use Aromasin during PCT either.

If it is your first cycle, I'd take just EP15TANE at 30/45/45/45/45/45. If you have more cycles under your belt, you can add in TR3N. I'd run it at 90g+ though.

tyskeren

Awards
Have done only one cycle, of epi, which gave Me next to nothing did pct with nolva and aromasin, recovered nicely. Dosed at 40 mg for 4 weeks.
Btw. English is a second language for me, if i am making Any mistakes :)

tyskeren

Awards
However i did enjoy the dryness and the pumps it gave Me, thats Why i want to use it now :)

On the last cycle i gained around 1.5 lbs lbm, i am looking for around 5 ish kept lbs lbm on This cycle :)

tyskeren

Awards
As for supplements Im Going to run liver support, fish oil, glucosamine, msm, zma, eaa, creatine, ala, green Tea and 5-htp on cycle, also gonna run som high dosages of b6 and e vitamins to help with prolactin.

During pct Im adding daa :)

tyskeren

Awards
still waiting for the nolva, aromasin and hcg to drop in, black market deals are ****, unreliable !

im gonna train a 3 split, pull, push, legs. training arms and calves alternating each other eod, but with lower intensity.

also ive found out, that i will have 5 pills left when done, som im just gonna bump it to 90 mg for the last 5 days of the cycle,

diet consists of 1 kg low fat meat, 250 gr oats, 300ml milk, 200 gr rice and 60gr whey everyday, vegetables and fruits are for free and i basicly eat them in every meal but dont wheigh them or count them in,

macros are roughly 300P 300C and 100F 3300 kcal, which is around my maintenance intake, maybe in a slight deficit, around 100-200 kcal...

goal is recomp, hopefully add a bit of weight and drop BF at the same time,

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
Dont use nolvadex with trenavar + epistane ..epistane is an anti estrogen prohormone go for clomid and use aromasin for 4 weeks it will help you a lot in recovery go for 12.5 eod 2 weeks and then 6 eod aromasin and clomid 50/50/25/25 also use tribulus or lj100 from olymbus willl make your pct like gain guardian i have cycle 2 times that stack and that pct is the best possible senario also if you want extra protection from gyno add aromasin on cycle 12.5 e4d
and gyno wont exist also your waters will leave and you will look dry as **** i try that in my last cycle and results was ****ing amazing but take care of your joints if you feel pain on them low the dose