Ectomorph transformation begins ... Part 1 ... cycle 1 !!!

bossarnold

Awards
Hi all ...

I am a natural Ectomorph ... as much I eat , I used to remain same ... started training hard before 3 years and managed to get 5 kg muscle ... Now I want to start my first cycle , as I am describing below :

week 1 - 8

Test Enth - 500 mg week

week 9 - 12

Test Prop - 500 mg week eod

week 1 - 10

Deca - 300 mg week

week 4 - 12

HCG

week 1 - 12

Aramidex .25 ed
medicinal diuretics
Prolactin inhibitor - twice a week

PCT
week 14 - 18

Nolvadex
Letro - eod
HGH - 4 iu ed

It would be highly appreciated if you comment on some issues :

q1. Do you think I shall get good solid muscle with less bloating and fluid retention ? How to minimize water gain ? Should I replace Test Entha with Test prop ?
q2. can I do HIIT cardio during this phase ? If so how much ?
q3. How much should I eat , calorie intake and distribution of protein ,carb , fat etc.
q4 . Is there any better option for PCT and Cycle distribution for not having any future problem of Gyno , libido loss etc ?
q5. How to prevent loss of muscle after the cycle ??

Thanks

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Patience... People will respond, but it's a Wednesday in the middle of the workday for some.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Your ok with poking yourself for a first cycle? I can't advise on aas, but if you went the ph route, you should run dmz to gain quick and maintanable mass.

bossarnold

Awards
I heard that diuretics helps reducing the water retention and hence might give solid look !!!

bossarnold

Awards
Your ok with poking yourself for a first cycle? I can't advise on aas, but if you went the ph route, you should run dmz to gain quick and maintanable mass.
shall I remove Deca ? I 'll try a dmz ... is it ph controller ?

Thanks

deano2727

Awards
I havent cycled AAS before, but from what I've read over the past year or so researching, If I were you, I would just run Test e at 500mg a week for 12 weeks. I believe it wouldnt be the smartest idea to run test and deca at the same time for your first cycle, as they have some of the same sides, and how will you know which compound you have reacted badly too? Plenty of time to add a 19-nor like Deca or Tren further down the road.

In regards to changing from Enanthate to Prop, I think I've read a few times that this can mess with your hormones pretty badly (Even more than just running the one ester throughout a cycle), and maybe lead to an increased chance of sides.

I'm not saying all of what I am saying is fact, but its what I've read. Even if it aint right, why not just save yourself some $$ and just do Test E. If your training and diet is nailed down, you are going to make insane gains. At most, id throw in D bol as a kickstart, but even that aint necessary.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck.

bossarnold

Awards
I havent cycled AAS before, but from what I've read over the past year or so researching, If I were you, I would just run Test e at 500mg a week for 12 weeks. I believe it wouldnt be the smartest idea to run test and deca at the same time for your first cycle, as they have some of the same sides, and how will you know which compound you have reacted badly too? Plenty of time to add a 19-nor like Deca or Tren further down the road.

In regards to changing from Enanthate to Prop, I think I've read a few times that this can mess with your hormones pretty badly (Even more than just running the one ester throughout a cycle), and maybe lead to an increased chance of sides.

I'm not saying all of what I am saying is fact, but its what I've read. Even if it aint right, why not just save yourself some $$ and just do Test E. If your training and diet is nailed down, you are going to make insane gains. At most, id throw in D bol as a kickstart, but even that aint necessary.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck.

Ok .. I 'll do Test E cycle

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Hi all ...

I am a natural Ectomorph ... as much I eat , I used to remain same ... started training hard before 3 years and managed to get 5 kg muscle ... Now I want to start my first cycle , as I am describing below :

week 1 - 8

Test Enth - 500 mg week

week 9 - 12

Test Prop - 500 mg week eod

week 1 - 10

Deca - 300 mg week

week 4 - 12

HCG

week 1 - 12

Aramidex .25 ed
medicinal diuretics
Prolactin inhibitor - twice a week

PCT
week 14 - 18

Nolvadex
Letro - eod
HGH - 4 iu ed
I'd drop all this crap for your first cycle you will do yourself more harm than good. What led you to believe you need to complicate it like this? As a newbe you'd be shocked what 250mg/week TE could do for someone. This isn't creatine.

If I was you I'd run a 12 week cycle with either TE or TC at 400-500mg/week. For PCT you want to take pharma grade clomid (25mg/ED) for a further 4 weeks. You could throw in 250mg Mucuna Pruriens/EOD for good measure but this is secondary to clomid of course. For a mild cycle this will be enough to recover most, if not all, people.

So just remember that a 12 weeks cycle is 84 days long. You want to introduce clomid on day 102 for a further month. Keep it that simple.

If you get legit HGH you can take it 2-3 weeks into PCT to elevate IGF-1 levels which WILL help with recover also.

Keep adex ON HAND incase of gyno appearing, no need to run it throughout. Use .5mg for 3 days straight or .5mg ED until sides dissipate.

q1. Do you think I shall get good solid muscle with less bloating and fluid retention ? How to minimize water gain ? Should I replace Test Entha with Test prop ?
As an ectomorph trying to bulk I would not be concerned with some water gains. It'll probs help lifts and make you look better.

q2. can I do HIIT cardio during this phase ? If so how much ?
You can do what you like. Depends on your goal. You could add it in maybe once or twice a week to keep cardio system in check during your cycle. Thats a smart idea. I personally do light cardio AM and PM most days and warmup on a treadmill before my WO begins anyway.

q3. How much should I eat , calorie intake and distribution of protein ,carb , fat etc.
If you're asking these questions I don't think your even ready to take hormones. You didn't even state your goal but i'm ASSUMING its to pack on some mass given that you're an ectomorph. In that case eat as much as you can. Keep it clean with a few cheatmeals thrown in. Basic ****.

q4 . Is there any better option for PCT and Cycle distribution for not having any future problem of Gyno , libido loss etc ?
Don't know what your asking here but its probs irrelevant anyway.

q5. How to prevent loss of muscle after the cycle ??
If you don't already know your own body, how to eat right and train right which to be honest my friend I'm not sure you do, then you will probs lose most of what you gain on cycle. You will have to continue to eat to accommodate the new mass thats one of the main things, then train right but with less vloume as off-cycle the body cant take as much beating.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
11 pounds in 3 years? son... get MyFitnessPal and figure out what you need to be eating. then focus on all of this. you're not going to get the results you think you are with the knowledge that you have. diet first, then establish a solid program with progressive overload, get your sleep consistent, THEN only CONSIDER a MILD cycle. you're jumping like 6 steps ahead bro.

deano2727

Awards
11 pounds in 3 years? son... get MyFitnessPal and figure out what you need to be eating. then focus on all of this. you're not going to get the results you think you are with the knowledge that you have. diet first, then establish a solid program with progressive overload, get your sleep consistent, THEN only CONSIDER a MILD cycle. you're jumping like 6 steps ahead bro.
Never actually properly read 11 pounds in 3 years. Someone doing things correctly could expect to make those gains in the first 3 months of 'noob gains', assuming they are eating to grow. Yeah, listen to Loneyboy. Im not sure I buy the 'ectomorph' tag myself. If you eat enough, you will put on weight (be it good or bad). If you aren't growing without AAS, don't expect to grow with it. Anything you do gain, you will lose upon stopping. I gaurantee it.

Calculate your TDEE, add 500 calories on to it, and you'll grow. The hard part is being precise about it. I'd wager 95% of all 'ectomorphs' just over estimate what they actually eat. MyFitnessPal is a great tool to make sure this doesn't happen.

You will be surprised how effective nailing your diet down will be. At this stage, it would be so much more beneficial to learn how to eat to grow, than to take AAS. Sure, you'll gain 15lbs and get stronger, but once you stop, your poor diet will make you lose all your gains. Diet is the foundation of muscle growth. Get it sorted out now, and you'll be pleasantly surprised how far it will take you in this game.

You could even spend the money you were going to throw at AAS on getting a diet coach. Although nowhere near necessary, it may help. You would probably be better of learning the basics yourself first though.

MuscleJ

Awards
Diuretics can be hazardous on your health as much as loosing to many electrolytes or imbalance, BP issues.....Etc.