Gradual Hairloss after cycle

Js92

Awards
Hey guys, I ran an oral prohormone called 500 from muscle torque in August and from late November to late December of 2013. One of the ingredients is trenavar, it converts to trembolone if I am not mistaken. I found out after the fact the tren is derived from DHT and really bad for hair follicles. I have been off of cycles since the last one in December but my hair continues to fade, especially in the corners of my hairline, and I suspect its from the cycles I ran that had tren in it. I hear stories about peoples hair falling out when they run certain cycles, but none about hair continuing to fall out or thin after you stop. The only thing that I can think of is that the prohormenes with trenavar in it has elevated my DHT levels and maybe they have stayed elevated. Does any one know what I should do in this situation? If there's anything I should take to stop this process and thicken my hair back out? Maybe something to reduce my DHT levels to what they once were so my hair stoop getting destroyed? Again I hear of peoples hair falling out on cycles, but I was fine when I was on. It was only a few months after that I noticed some changes and it has been getting worse ever since. Please help me, I'm not ready to lose my hair as I am a model, not a body builder, THANKS!!!!

jarod86

Awards
Hey guys, I ran an oral prohormone called 500 from muscle torque in August and from late November to late December of 2013. One of the ingredients is trenavar, it converts to trembolone if I am not mistaken. I found out after the fact the tren is derived from DHT and really bad for hair follicles. I have been off of cycles since the last one in December but my hair continues to fade, especially in the corners of my hairline, and I suspect its from the cycles I ran that had tren in it. I hear stories about peoples hair falling out when they run certain cycles, but none about hair continuing to fall out or thin after you stop. The only thing that I can think of is that the prohormenes with trenavar in it has elevated my DHT levels and maybe they have stayed elevated. Does any one know what I should do in this situation? If there's anything I should take to stop this process and thicken my hair back out? Maybe something to reduce my DHT levels to what they once were so my hair stoop getting destroyed? Again I hear of peoples hair falling out on cycles, but I was fine when I was on. It was only a few months after that I noticed some changes and it has been getting worse ever since. Please help me, I'm not ready to lose my hair as I am a model, not a body builder, THANKS!!!!
Bump

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Tren is not derived from a DHT. It's a progestin.

Try rogaine. It's highly doubtful it's AAS related If it continues way past cycle. More likely age and genetic related.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Use nizoral ... Get it from Amazon... It blocks the DHT. Receptors on your scalp. Even if DHT is high hair will stop falling out

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Tren is not derived from a DHT. It's a progestin.

Try rogaine. It's highly doubtful it's AAS related If it continues way past cycle. More likely age and genetic related.
Stop recommending a product which causes erectile dysfunction , fat retention and black holes under your eyes. Do some research before completely ruining someone's life.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nizoral/ finasteride. Try niz first for a few months if it stops your loss good. If not start with .5mg finasteride, assess for a couple months and go up if need be

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
Stop recommending a product which causes erectile dysfunction , fat retention and black holes under your eyes. Do some research before completely ruining someone's life.
I don't think the simple suggestion of Rogaine is ruining someone's life.. Anybody who takes anything should do enough research of their own. Op was asking for suggestions?.?.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the simple suggestion of Rogaine is ruining someone's life.. Anybody who takes anything should do enough research of their own. Op was asking for suggestions?.?.
You must never get laid if you think your dick stopping working isn't ruining your life.

Would you be mad if your grandmother asked for advice for painkillers etc and she got rold something which caused side effects because she didn't research it herself

Don't be so niave.

Just because he's asking for suggestions doesn't mean to make bad ones. Same with the Fin suggestion

Op don't listen to these ill educated people, use Nizoral and you'll be good to go

Rant over

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You must never get laid if you think your dick stopping working isn't ruining your life.

Would you be mad if your grandmother asked for advice for painkillers etc and she got rold something which caused side effects because she didn't research it herself

Don't be so niave.

Just because he's asking for suggestions doesn't mean to make bad ones. Same with the Fin suggestion

Op don't listen to these ill educated people, use Nizoral and you'll be good to go

Rant over
Listen here boy. I recommended starting with .5 fin then working his way up. Most people do not get sides off fin. And minox never gave me any of the sides you spoke of.

/Rant

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Listen here boy. I recommended starting with .5 fin then working his way up. Most people do not get sides off fin. And minox never gave me any of the sides you spoke of. /Rant
Listen here you degrading dirt bag / spastic. Talking down to someone because they have youth on their side is only laughing at yourself.

Google ask a patient rogaine, you dribbling mess, don't address me again unless you say something with fact

abhishah1987

Awards
Listen here you degrading dirt bag / spastic. Talking down to someone because they have youth on their side is only laughing at yourself.

Google ask a patient rogaine, you dribbling mess, don't address me again unless you say something with fact
Really weird for a senior member to go all ballistic, specially with that post count, would have expected you to be a bit more subtle i guess.

This stuff must have really screwed you over, touchy subject?

gynopuff

Awards
Go on Amazon and buy Rogaine as well as nizoral shampoo and you will recover fine

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Really weird for a senior member to go all ballistic, specially with that post count, would have expected you to be a bit more subtle i guess. This stuff must have really screwed you over, touchy subject?
I dislike being talked down too when I'm trying to do the OP the biggest favour of his life and make sure he doesn't stuff this stuff.

And yes, I shaved my hair off for charity and tried to grow it back quick with rogaine. For 6 months I was pretty much chemically castrated

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Really weird for a senior member to go all ballistic, specially with that post count, would have expected you to be a bit more subtle i guess. This stuff must have really screwed you over, touchy subject?
New guy here chiming in.. Although I do not know much about the products mentioned.. I do know that this guy is being down right disrespectful! You appear to be 18 in your profile picture, I suggest you learn now and learn quickly how to speak to people.. But I agree, someone must be speaking from experience..

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Really weird for a senior member to go all ballistic, specially with that post count, would have expected you to be a bit more subtle i guess.

This stuff must have really screwed you over, touchy subject?
Nothing senior about that little squirt.

New guy here chiming in.. Although I do not know much about the products mentioned.. I do know that this guy is a down right disrespectful! You appear to be 18 in your profile picture, I suggest you learn now and learn quickly how to speak to people.. But I agree, someone must be speaking from experience..
Well said

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
I dislike being talked down too when I'm trying to do the OP the biggest favour of his life and make sure he doesn't stuff this stuff. And yes, I shaved my hair off for charity and tried to grow it back quick with rogaine. For 6 months I was pretty much chemically castrated
Your first comment to address this whole thing, you seemed like you started the "talking down" by the way you worded your response. !?! Just my opinion? I'm just a troll hermit whose never been laid though??