PCT timing question ?

sicr1000

Awards
Hey guys just after some advice.

I'm nearly finished my first 5 week Epistane cycle. ( 10,20,30,40,30)

I have been using LGI Damage Control, Liv 52, Fish Oil, Creatine Mono & Glucosamine as my support supps.

For PCT I have Tamoxifen Citrate "True Twenty" and a product by LGI called Arimestage PCT 5. I also have another bottle of damage control and Liv 52.

Now I was planning on starting the Nolva (Tamoxifen) and Arimestage as soon as I finish my last cap of Epi but I have realised that the Arimestage has 5mg of Epistane in it.

Now the Epi in the Arimestage is supposed to help maintain gains but I'm confused to when my cycle really ends and when to start on the Nolva.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
Cheers

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
Don't use that pct product with the epistane in it, get something else.

Dose the Nolva the day after your last dose of Epi.

sicr1000

Awards
Yea that's what I'm thinking my best option is.
It's a shame as this product has got some good stuff in it and the company that I got the Epi from recommended this product for PCT. Waste of money now I guess.

I was going to dose the Nolva 20 20 10 10. Thoughts?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Intimidate SRT
Reduce XT

sicr1000

Awards
Has anyone else heard or used this product and can you tell me why the supplement shop would recommend a PCT product that contains 5mg of Epi for me to use after an Epi cycle ? Its like running a standard cycle then going again just at a lower dose.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone else heard or used this product and can you tell me why the supplement shop would recommend a PCT product that contains 5mg of Epi for me to use after an Epi cycle ? Its like running a standard cycle then going again just at a lower dose.
Supplement shops rip people off all the time. Chances are good that they don't really even understand what they sold to you. We hear stories like this all the time on here. That's why it's good to get on the internet and do your homework before you ever buy a product, so that you know and understand what it is that you're purchasing, and you're not relying on someone else to guide you.

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
There was just a thread from someone else with the same product. He was feeling like **** in pct and turns out he was using this product, so he was still on cycle really.

sicr1000

Awards
Seems as tho this stuff has a small amount of Epi in it couldn't I just add it to my next Epi cycle ? Or should I just bin it?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Seems as tho this stuff has a small amount of Epi in it couldn't I just add it to my next Epi cycle ? Or should I just bin it?
Ya use it in your next epi cycle at double dose to add an extra 10mg to what your dosing.

sicr1000

Awards
Supplement shops rip people off all the time. Chances are good that they don't really even understand what they sold to you. We hear stories like this all the time on here. That's why it's good to get on the internet and do your homework before you ever buy a product, so that you know and understand what it is that you're purchasing, and you're not relying on someone else to guide you.
Yea I did as much research as I could but couldn't find anything on this product. The dude in the supp shop said it would be good for OTC stuff so iwent with it. The other reason I got this one is because I wasn't sure if my nolva would get through customs and as it turned out the Nolva got opened by customs and they still let it through so all was good in the end and now I have both.