diabolix layout

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Hey guys this is my second Ph run, just looking for a lil input on my cycle setup, Thanks!

Diabolix @ 60mg for 6-8 depending on how I feel
Dermacrine @ 4/5 pumps 6-8 weeks
cycle defense @ entire cycle
Formabolic/Formeron/ OL transFORM (Haven't decided yet) @ One pump a day

PCT Nolva or Clomid? (Haven't decided yet)
DAA 3 grams daily
SUP3R PCT

Any input would be great!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would switch out Cycle Assist for Cycle Defense.

Everything else looks great. I personally prefer Nolva (i actually always run both SERMS), but it's up to the individual.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your layouts on point.

I prefer clomid over nolva, and I'd use formabolic at 50mg (two pumps) everyday from start of cycle through pct.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
^^^ Really??? Pimping ain't easy :wtf:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ Really??? Pimping ain't easy :wtf:
No it isn't, lol :)

Diabolix at 60mg/day for 6 weeks should be fun btw, I really liked it at 60 for 3ish weeks. Kicks in quickly and aromatizes like Dbol.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw that two bottle deal. That's dope!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'd add reduce Xt to pct to combat rising cortisol. Start it at week 3 of pct.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd add reduce Xt to pct to combat rising cortisol. Start it at week 3 of pct.
Yeah, cortisol control is often over looked.

Reduce xt or evomuse ammo

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
So how should I set up my pct between SUP3R PCT, reduce xt, Serm, daa, etc....Might eventually throw in some Dermastrength and EP1C for PCT, Wont actually be starting the cycle until this winter so I have plenty of time to stock up on the goodies...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how should I set up my pct between SUP3R PCT, reduce xt, Serm, daa, etc....Might eventually throw in some Dermastrength and EP1C for PCT, Wont actually be starting the cycle until this winter so I have plenty of time to stock up on the goodies...
Pct
Super pct - dose per bottle rec x/x/x/x for four weeks
Daa- 3g/3g/3g/3g
Serm- x/x/x/x
Reduce xt- none/ none/ x/x/x/x
Formabolic - 50/50/50/50/50/50

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Pct
Super pct - dose per bottle rec x/x/x/x for four weeks
Daa- 3g/3g/3g/3g
Serm- x/x/x/x
Reduce xt- none/ none/ x/x/x/x
Formabolic - 50/50/50/50/50/50
Not sure if I can wait til january to run this! thanks for all the help, hopefully will be my first log on AM

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd run SUP3R PCT for 6 weeks at 4/4/3/3/2/1. One bottle is enough.

Nolva 20/20/10/10 or Clomid 50/50/25/25

TransFORM or Formabolic if needed, 50-100mg/day should be plenty for PCT.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
would it be okay to stack OL dermafury with diabolix or would that be overkill? overall goal is mass building but don't want to put on too much of the wrong weight...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
would it be okay to stack OL dermafury with diabolix or would that be overkill? overall goal is mass building but don't want to put on too much of the wrong weight...
Being that furaza is dry you could run them together personally I would grab a strong AI *formabolic ;)* and go with a test base like tr3st. If you are building keep the diet clean and plentiful and you should be gtg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Being that furaza is dry you could run them together personally I would grab a strong AI *formabolic ;)* and go with a test base like tr3st. If you are building keep the diet clean and plentiful and you should be gtg
Solid advice.

If your going the trest route, I'd go oral if your using TD dermafury and formabolic. A lot of TD to apply to the skin..

Just a suggestion

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Ok here is what I am thinking based off of advice and my personal opinion.
Diabolix 45/45/45/45/60/60
OL Trest 50/50/50/50/50/50
Formabolic/Transform 50/50/50/50/50/50

PCT
SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1
DAA 3 Grams Daily
Reduce XT 0/0/150/150/150/150

how do this look? Do you think I need a more powerful AI during this cycle. Any further advice would be great!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
No plenty of people have used formabolic on cycle to control estrogen so you should be fine

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd probably run TransFORM/Formabolic a bit higher, like 100mg/day. At least if you decide to go with DermaTREST instead of oral TR3ST. Trust me, that stack really aromatizes.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also not sure how much of a difference it will make with you stacking but Diabolix at 60mg seems to be the sweet spot.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I'd probably run TransFORM/Formabolic a bit higher, like 100mg/day. At least if you decide to go with DermaTREST instead of oral TR3ST. Trust me, that stack really aromatizes.
so would you recommend someone who hasn't stacked a ph yet to drop the trest since they both aromatize and just run the diabolix?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so would you recommend someone who hasn't stacked a ph yet to drop the trest since they both aromatize and just run the diabolix?
As long as you stay on top of your AI you'll be fine. How any cycles have you done?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
this will be my 2nd, 3rd if you count XI-KT/osta for 8 weeks

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
go big or go home, right....

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your worried about aromatization just swap the test for dermacrine, stano or 4ad.

But, if you stay on too of your formestane you shouldn't have any problems. If you're going to stack diabolix and trest, then I'd start at 100mg formabolic from the jump.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I second the starting at 100 mg

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
ok so.......

diabolix 45/60/60/60/60/60
formabolic 100/100/100/100/100/100
Oral Trest 50/50/50/50/50/50 or 50/50/50/75/75/75
cycle defense 3 daily

PCT
SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1
DAA 3 Grams Daily
formabolic 100/100/100/75/75/75

need a little cash income before I can pick up the rest of my winter cycle, cant wait for dem gainzzzz

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
ok so.......

cycle defense 3 daily

PCT
SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1
DAA 3 Grams Daily

need a little cash income before I can pick up the rest of my winter cycle, cant wait for dem gainzzzz
now that looks pretty!!!

stephencraig

Awards
I'm a newbie here, so a couple of probably dumb questions:

What would be the goal of this cycle, just mass, or would it drive down bodyfat as well?

What does "AI" stand for?

Does this cycle include estrogen and aromatize blockers?

I posted another thread requesting advice for my next cycle. Is this considered a fairly powerful stack? If needed, how could it be modified for a goal of building more lean mass and driving down bodyfat?

Does this stack affect libido (good or bad)?

Thanks

Stephen

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I'm a newbie here, so a couple of probably dumb questions:

What would be the goal of this cycle, just mass, or would it drive down bodyfat as well?

What does "AI" stand for?

Does this cycle include estrogen and aromatize blockers?

I posted another thread requesting advice for my next cycle. Is this considered a fairly powerful stack? If needed, how could it be modified for a goal of building more lean mass and driving down bodyfat?

Does this stack affect libido (good or bad)?

Thanks

Stephen
not trying to be an ass but almost everyone is going to tell you to do some research, if you don't even know what an AI is you shouldn't be posting on here. Do some more research, google is a powerful tool my friend. I don't want it to affect my libido thats why I want to include the Trest (gotta keep the gf happy:13:) I would like this cycle to be more of a recomp , already 245ish. What and how many other ph cycles have you done?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
ok so.......

cycle defense 3 daily

PCT
SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1
DAA 3 Grams Daily

If you wanted to stretch the Formabolic you cut the Formabolic out of the first two weeks of pct and save it in case you need to up the dose while on cycle but that is splitting hairs
But dem gainz should be awesome!

stephencraig

Awards
Just a single one so far. I did one 4 week stack of Edge (an Epi) and Halo-HD. I also took Dimm-ish (anti estrogen) and Arimit (anti aromataze) with the cycle. I had good results from it, but would like something stronger on the next go around.

OK, did some googling - AI Aromataze Inhibitor, Recomp - recomposition of body, i.e. losing a lot of fat while gaining muscle.

As far as whether I should be posting or not, I was always taught to ask questions. If that is going to be an issue here, then you are right, maybe I should look to a different forum. Like anything, where I work, the Army, any sport, all have their own set of acronyms. I didn't see an acronym glossary (believe it or not, I have seen some forums that actually have them), so I asked.

If I can't find alternatives to the cycle I was on, then I will be stuck with it or what ever else the guys at Total Nutrition recommend. The results were good, but I don't like having to pay $90 a bottle for each of the proharmones I got from them.

Stephen

Stephen

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Just a single one so far. I did one 4 week stack of Edge (an Epi) and Halo-HD. I also took Dimm-ish (anti estrogen) and Arimit (anti aromataze) with the cycle. I had good results from it, but would like something stronger on the next go around.

OK, did some googling - AI Aromataze Inhibitor, Recomp - recomposition of body, i.e. losing a lot of fat while gaining muscle.

As far as whether I should be posting or not, I was always taught to ask questions. If that is going to be an issue here, then you are right, maybe I should look to a different forum. Like anything, where I work, the Army, any sport, all have their own set of acronyms. I didn't see an acronym glossary (believe it or not, I have seen some forums that actually have them), so I asked.

If I can't find alternatives to the cycle I was on, then I will be stuck with it or what ever else the guys at Total Nutrition recommend. The results were good, but I don't like having to pay $90 a bottle for each of the proharmones I got from them.

Stephen

Stephen
look into companies like Ironflex, Olympus labs, or celtic labs, do some searching on Anabolicminds, even if you decide to buy from total nutrition make sure you are still doing your research on what your buying.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
If you wanted to stretch the Formabolic you cut the Formabolic out of the first two weeks of pct and save it in case you need to up the dose while on cycle but that is splitting hairs
But dem gainz should be awesome!
I'll more than likely invest in a couple of bottle of formabolic in order to run in higher throughout the entire cycle, wont run this til after christmas which gives me plenty of time to stock up and possibly receive some awesome christmas presents:)

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
would be sweet if ironflex threw a couple bottles of formabolic my way:cheers:

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
would be sweet if ironflex threw a couple bottles of formabolic my way:cheers:
Let me see what I can put together over the next couple of months I may have enough to ship you out something nice

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Let me see what I can put together over the next couple of months I may have enough to ship you out something nice
that would be awesome! would love for this to be my first log here on AM!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
that would be awesome! would love for this to be my first log here on AM!!!
Post a pic of all your sups when You get them and Ill save up to grab you a bottle of Formabolic :deal:

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Post a pic of all your sups when You get them and Ill save up to grab you a bottle of Formabolic :deal:
two bottles of diabolix and cycle defense, wont have it all til January as im student teaching aka 0 funds for 5 months....

appreciate it! falling in love with IronFlex before i have even started my cycle!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
two bottles of diabolix and cycle defense, wont have it all til January as im student teaching aka 0 funds for 5 months....

appreciate it! falling in love with IronFlex before i have even started my cycle!
just let me know brother and thank you for the support

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
been thinking about if I want to go with Trest for a stack or something else, I am open for suggestions from anyone, looked into derm, tren, trest, stano. I think tr3n would be sweet, not sure if I can stack the two. Someone shoot me some ideas/suggestions!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been thinking about if I want to go with Trest for a stack or something else, I am open for suggestions from anyone, looked into derm, tren, trest, stano. I think tr3n would be sweet, not sure if I can stack the two. Someone shoot me some ideas/suggestions!
TR3N or maybe even DermaTREN would be great stacker for sure.

Look into DermaFURY too.