What do you guys usually use for pct for epi? Nolva or Clomid

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I plan on doing dermacrine for 2 weeks then add in epi then pct with nolva, macapro, maybe endosurge (or forma)

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I plan on doing dermacrine for 2 weeks then add in epi then pct with nolva, macapro, maybe endosurge (or forma)
I love maca, I would run it though the whole cycle just for it overall health benefits. I'm assuming you have all your cycle supports already? And dermacrine is quality stuff, I personally love stacking it with form!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i dont have them right now, but i am not starting my cycle until i have them. I also have a bottle of Test Factor that i might add into PCT

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
i dont have them right now, but i am not starting my cycle until i have them. I also have a bottle of Test Factor that i might add into PCT
Feedback on test factor has been stellar you should have a good cycle. Any past experiences with ph?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
How was superdrol? Did you get bloods or liver values tested?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How was superdrol? Did you get bloods or liver values tested?
i was 17 and listened to the guy at my local supp shop. Used Novadex XT as my PCT. Very thankful that nothing in me is messed up. I have had bloods done since then and everything is in normal range.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
i was 17 and listened to the guy at my local supp shop. Used Novadex XT as my PCT. Very thankful that nothing in me is messed up. I have had bloods done since then and everything is in normal range.
WTF you are one lucky mother ****er, did you use cycle support. Lord that guy needs to be in prison, that could have killed you. Watch out for the long term consequences to something like that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
WTF you are one lucky mother ****er, did you use cycle support. Lord that guy needs to be in prison, that could have killed you. Watch out for the long term consequences to something like that.
I did use on cycle support, yes. And yes, I fully am aware lol

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I did use on cycle support, yes. And yes, I fully am aware lol
How old are you now? From your Avi you look pretty big.