help with second ph cycle

manup

Awards
Im leaning towards 2 phs or should I go with test e and winny

the 2 ph Im wanna try is either Msten or Epi
Im looking to lean bulk btw
I know Epi is milder but(ex if I can gain 10 pounds on epi 20 pounds on msten i would prolly go with the msten)
I was told epi is stronger than halo cuz epi is already active and doesnt need 2 convert
anyway any recommendations would b appreciated

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
I'm currently in week 5 of a Epi/Tr3st cycle and have gained 15lbs while definitely losing BF.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

I know Epi is milder but(ex if I can gain 10 pounds on epi 20 pounds on msten i would prolly go with the msten)
I was told epi is stronger than halo cuz epi is already active and doesnt need 2 convert
Msten is your best shot of those for mass unless you push that TestE into the 800+mg per week range Winny has never been a size builder for me regardless of dose. Or so I was dreaming as i would never break the law...

infraredline

Awards
Im leaning towards 2 phs or should I go with test e and winny the 2 ph Im wanna try is either Msten or Epi Im looking to lean bulk btw I know Epi is milder but(ex if I can gain 10 pounds on epi 20 pounds on msten i would prolly go with the msten) I was told epi is stronger than halo cuz epi is already active and doesnt need 2 convert anyway any recommendations would b appreciated
Just run test, you're gonna get better results from that than msten.

If you just want to run orals than you are better off with dbol if your goal is pure size

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards

Msten & trest

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Msten and trest would be what I would do. Test and Winny helped me more with recomp. Than Nolva/Intimidate SRT/Reduce XT