Is My Cycle Missing Anything?

Sippin

Awards
On Cycle:
EP15TANE by Olympus Labs 30/30/30/45
AR1MACARE PRO (on cycle therapy/liver support)
Fish Oil
Multi

Post Cycle:
SUP3R PCT
Tamox Citrate 20/20/10/10
(should i use a natty test booster even with the tamox?)

this will be my first prohormone cycle. what do you guys think.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Go for 5 weeks, look into a test base, taurine, and a test booster is always nice

Sippin

Awards
Go for 5 weeks, look into a test base, taurine, and a test booster is always nice
Thanks. Unaware of a test base, I'm guessing it's a blood test to see what my natural level is?

Will add taurine throughout the entire cycle and DAA natty test booster for my PCT.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do epi 30/45/45/45/45/45 for 6 weeks.

KillJitsu

Awards
About to do a similar run.

The "test base" they are referring to is something like OL Trest which is a mild prohoromone that acts like a testosterone analogue. It helps offset some of the symptoms of HPTA shutdown such as libido crash and lethargy.

I ran a similar epi cycle about 5 years ago and didn't have lethargy issues but definitely took a huge hit to my libido. This time around, I decided just to supplement with a libido booster (horny goat weed/maca root/l-dopa) and see if that is able to keep the libido healthy.

Sippin

Awards
About to do a similar run.

The "test base" they are referring to is something like OL Trest which is a mild prohoromone that acts like a testosterone analogue. It helps offset some of the symptoms of HPTA shutdown such as libido crash and lethargy.

I ran a similar epi cycle about 5 years ago and didn't have lethargy issues but definitely took a huge hit to my libido. This time around, I decided just to supplement with a libido booster (horny goat weed/maca root/l-dopa) and see if that is able to keep the libido healthy.
Interesting, I'm actually not worried about a libido crash so maybe I'll skip it?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
On Cycle: EP15TANE by Olympus Labs 30/30/30/45 AR1MACARE PRO (on cycle therapy/liver support) Fish Oil Multi Post Cycle: SUP3R PCT Tamox Citrate 20/20/10/10 (should i use a natty test booster even with the tamox?) this will be my first prohormone cycle. what do you guys think.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I personally wouldn't run an Ai with epi because it it shouldn't aromatize and drys my joints out already. That being said you can't go wrong with Ar1micare pro as it is a great all around cycle support.

Sippin

Awards
I personally wouldn't run an Ai with epi because it it shouldn't aromatize and drys my joints out already. That being said you can't go wrong with Ar1micare pro as it is a great all around cycle support.
Help me out I'm a bit confused here. I thought I didn't have an AI? Just the SERM and OTC PCT?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Help me out I'm a bit confused here. I thought I didn't have an AI? Just the SERM and OTC PCT?
Arimicare pro has an ai in it if I am not mistaken, arimistane. That's is what your using for your cycle support not pct. Your pct looks fine man.

Sippin

Awards
Arimicare pro has an ai in it if I am not mistaken, arimistane. That's is what your using for your cycle support not pct. Your pct looks fine man.
Ahh gotcha, thought we were talking PCT. Only reason I chose the arimicare was because the Olympus Labs website recommended it as the on cycle treatment for epi.

Sippin

Awards
Of course I haven't ordered any of these yet so I'm open to suggestions! Thanks man

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Of course I haven't ordered any of these yet so I'm open to suggestions! Thanks man
Have the other guys in this thread agree on this first, but I would pick up some formestane to add in the pct just in case you are the select few who get gyno rebound from epi.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Could use OL TUDCA during cycle, on sale at Nutraplanet, and transform in pct to control estrogen to prevent rebound sides from happening.

Sippin

Awards
Have the other guys in this thread agree on this first, but I would pick up some formestane to add in the pct just in case you are the select few who get gyno rebound from epi.
Could use OL TUDCA during cycle, on sale at Nutraplanet, and transform in pct to control estrogen to prevent rebound sides from happening.
Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't the SERM specifically used to combat rebound sides like gyno, or is it only used to prevent complete shutdown?

EDIT: just googled OL TUDCA and apparently the arimicare pro contains it?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't the SERM specifically used to combat rebound sides like gyno, or is it only used to prevent complete shutdown? EDIT: just googled OL TUDCA and apparently the arimicare pro contains it?
Serms targets specific area and control estrogen there I.e breast tissue, they do not lower overall estrogen levels that is where an ai would benefit.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't the SERM specifically used to combat rebound sides like gyno, or is it only used to prevent complete shutdown? EDIT: just googled OL TUDCA and apparently the arimicare pro contains it?
Keeping it simple, the SERM occupies receptors in certain areas of your body and your body then thinks it needs more estrogen so it works harder to produce test.

Ar1macare pro does have TUDCA in it but the extra AI might dry your joints out while on Ep1.

Sippin

Awards
Keeping it simple, the SERM occupies receptors in certain areas of your body and your body then thinks it needs more estrogen so it works harder to produce test.

Ar1macare pro does have TUDCA in it but the extra AI might dry your joints out while on Ep1.
Got it. So what's your recommendation?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Got it. So what's your recommendation?
Cycle
6-8 weeks of Epi
TUDCA or Ar1macare pro(my joints stay fine but it could be an issue honestly)
If you use TUDCA get something for BP to be safe, Hawthorne berry etc.

PCT
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
Transform

Dermastrength and Ep1c have been taking off really well, especially in PCTs. Not necessary but they're natural and could help you keep/gain more throughout PCT

Sippin

Awards
Cycle
6-8 weeks of Epi
TUDCA or Ar1macare pro(my joints stay fine but it could be an issue honestly)
If you use TUDCA get something for BP to be safe, Hawthorne berry etc.

PCT
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
Transform

Dermastrength and Ep1c have been taking off really well, especially in PCTs. Not necessary but they're natural and could help you keep/gain more throughout PCT
Really appreciate it, thank you! Will look into the transform and dermastrength/Ep1c

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Really appreciate it, thank you! Will look into the transform and dermastrength/Ep1c
buy all this now though as there is a huge sale at nutra!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
That's exactly how I ran my last epi cycle. DS and Ep1c weren't out yet but they'll be in my next PCT.

Sippin

Awards
That's exactly how I ran my last epi cycle. DS and Ep1c weren't out yet but they'll be in my next PCT.
Have been googling transform... is it a combination of products? I keep reading forged and bromo used along with transform.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Have been googling transform... is it a combination of products? I keep heated forged and bromo used along with transform.
What are you talking about? Transform is just formestane. That is all you need for an ai trust me

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
What are you talking about? Transform is just formestane. That is all you need for an ai trust me
This.

Type in TransFORM at NP, it's on sale for 32$. Pretty sure it's the best priced formestane on the market, especially at the sale price.

Mrsupps makes something I think called transform which could be what you found.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
This. Type in TransFORM at NP, it's on sale for 32$. Pretty sure it's the best priced formestane on the market, especially at the sale price. Mrsupps makes something I think called transform which could be what you found.
Be careful though, I have heard they have been having leakage issues with all their transdermals.

Sippin

Awards
Okay so nolva, transform, and possibly dermastrength or ep1c is solid for a pct? No need for the SUP3R PCT?

Be careful though, I have heard they have been having leakage issues with all their transdermals.
Leakage sounds nasty, what is that

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Okay so nolva, transform, and possibly dermastrength or ep1c is solid for a pct? No need for the SUP3R PCT? Leakage sounds nasty, what is that
The bottle leaks, lol while shipping the bottle has problems with leakage, not your body. I think Olympus labs is fixing the problem, and will refund you if anything leaks. And pct for me would be
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa 3/3/3/3
Ep1c 2/2/2/2
Transform
Reduce xt 0/3/3/3
You don't need the epic but I would include serm daa( it's dirt cheap) transform and reduce xt for cortisol control

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
The bottle leaks, lol while shipping the bottle has problems with leakage, not your body. I think Olympus labs is fixing the problem, and will refund you if anything leaks. And pct for me would be Nolva 20/20/10/10 Daa 3/3/3/3 Ep1c 2/2/2/2 Transform and whatever cycle support you have left over I.e. Tudca
We are capping them now, not sure if they are in circulation though.

The retailers will replace your order if it leaks, but the problem was exaggerated because we buy bottles in bulk. We put 60ml in a 120ml bottle, see a little leakage and you think you lost half a bottle.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
You could also use Ostar1ne instead of Ep1c in your PCT. I have heard/read great things about both.