PHS

iSTFUAT

Awards
Hey folks, in a personally trainer looking into taking phs. I'm a female 6'1 and weighing in at 160 I would like to hit 200-220 can anyone suggest which phs I should take (also I've done research and fully aware what they do so keep the dumb comments to self) I'm trying to get into bodybuilding and need those extra lbs.

Thanks, have a good day:afro:

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Sarm ostarine 10-20mg

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe this is a dumb comment but if you've done the research why are you asking this question?. Shouldn't your "research" have provided the answer?.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Maybe this is a dumb comment but if you've done the research why are you asking this question?. Shouldn't your "research" have provided the answer?.
Boom roasted

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
T-Bone always knows exactly what to say!

iSTFUAT

Awards
You're absolutely right, it is a dumb comment. I clearly typed suggest. Are you not aware of what that means?
T-Bone

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm not really familiar with the female use of androgens but isnt anavar the most popular choice. I have also heard of halodrol being another go to. Don't quote me on that though I need to do more research my self

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thank you, I'll look into that one. Have you ever had any experiences with testplex or decaplexx?
I wouldn't run that **** lol
stick to low dose osta, anavar ( that'd be fun), or halo.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm not really familiar with the female use of androgens but isnt anavar the most popular choice. I have also heard of halodrol being another go to. Don't quote me on that though I need to do more research my self
Your correct. Also furuza and osta are popular

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Try Olympus labs new dermafury. Transdermal furuza

iSTFUAT

Awards

Thank you, i will look more into those. I haven't come across women taking phs so I have to ask men what their suggestions & thoughts are.

iSTFUAT

Awards
I wouldn't run that **** lol
stick to low dose osta, anavar ( that'd be fun), or halo.
Lol thank you, and okay I'll look into anavar & halo. Because people only tell me about the ones that are being promoted like that stuff from warrior labz and some other crap.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with DermaFURY

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'll check these as well. I'm pretty sure by the end of the week I'll have my mind set on what I want.
You should apply to log the derma fury. I'm logging it as well. A girl logger would be awesome though. Check company promo section under supplements