H-Drol or Stenabol for my first PH

TheBlender91

Awards
Which should I take for my first PH cycle? I want to put on 10lbs and increase strength hopefully.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with EP15TANE at 30/45/45/45/45/45, this recommendation is assuming that you are over 21 of course.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Ep15tane would be perfect for a first cycle.

More importantly though, do you have a PCT lined up?

TheBlender91

Awards
I'm 23.. 6'2 182lbs.. Down from 200lbs after my cut and now looking to bulk and add size with a PH, been lifting 2 years serious with proper nutrition and training.

I've also looked into Ep15tane... figured it was more for cutting but its been recommended by both you! haha

As for PCT I'll be running Nolva 20/20/10/10 along with Sup3r PCT and 3mg of DAA. (along with all my daily multivitamin (optimen) and fish oils)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 23.. 6'2 182lbs.. Down from 200lbs after my cut and now looking to bulk and add size with a PH, been lifting 2 years serious with proper nutrition and training.

I've also looked into Ep15tane... figured it was more for cutting but its been recommended by both you! haha

As for PCT I'll be running Nolva 20/20/10/10 along with Sup3r PCT and 3mg of DAA. (along with all my daily multivitamin (optimen) and fish oils)
You should be able to accomplish your goals with EP15TANE

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I'm 23.. 6'2 182lbs.. Down from 200lbs after my cut and now looking to bulk and add size with a PH, been lifting 2 years serious with proper nutrition and training. I've also looked into Ep15tane... figured it was more for cutting but its been recommended by both you! haha As for PCT I'll be running Nolva 20/20/10/10 along with Sup3r PCT and 3mg of DAA. (along with all my daily multivitamin (optimen) and fish oils)
10lbs is a reasonable gain from Ep1.

Covered the necessities but I would add Transform in my PCT after running Epi, something that won't crush your estrogen but keep it controlled.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I'd vote for hdrol over estane. I always respond to hdrol very well regardless of how many times I run it. I've not had the same experience with epi. There are non responders to epi, never heard of thathappening with good ole drol.