First time PH user EPI2a3A

3van18

Awards
What's up all. I am needing some help with my first cycle of EPI2a3a.

Dosage- 20/30/30/40

Liver Support- ProteX

Joint Repair- Forged

PCT- Post Cycle 3X

I would rather get bashed then mess something up. I don't have any experience so I figured I would reach out for any advice yall are willing to give. Is there anything else I need to run during this cycle?

Age- 21
Height- 6'3
Weight- 225
BF%- 15

Thanks.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Run it for six weeks, no point running it only for four.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Epi is one of the couple phs I have never ran. But you will definitely need to run it six weeks to get the most out of it. I would say run it 40 for the last few weeks...depends how you feel on it

3van18

Awards
Do I need to run anything else with it to prevent side effects or will what I listed be sufficient?

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
you may want to post more information such as how long training, diet, etc...

to answer your question. your cycle should be 5-6 weeks. most people start seeing epi kick in at week 3. dosage should be set as:
30/40/40/40/40/40.

if you decide to do the cycle take the time before you start to do some more research and read up on some of the logs that people have already have ran epi cycles. alot of information already out there. most are located in the cycle information subforum. i'm currently running my 1st epi cycle as well. my log is set up here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/253911-mk13-olympus-labs.html . good luck.
cheers,
larry

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I've never heard of your pct...a lot of peeps on here are going to say you need a serm but that's on you. I have ran high dose hdrol with no serm and recovered fine...as have plenty of my friends. I'm a big fan of LGI's damage control for on cycle support- you may want to look into it if you go six weeks. I would also add DAA into your pct to jumpstart your test production again.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's up all. I am needing some help with my first cycle of EPI2a3a.

Dosage- 20/30/30/40

Liver Support- ProteX

Joint Repair- Forged

PCT- Post Cycle 3X

I would rather get bashed then mess something up. I don't have any experience so I figured I would reach out for any advice yall are willing to give. Is there anything else I need to run during this cycle?

Age- 21
Height- 6'3
Weight- 225
BF%- 15

Thanks.
Grab EP15TANE perfect cycle

you will get epi for 6 weeks @ 30/45/45/45/45/45 , a much much better cycle support product, and a much better otc pct product as well. Grab DAA as well in caps and a SERM.

3van18

Awards
Alright that's what I needed to know. So run Ep15tane for 6 weeks at 30/45/45/45/45/45. What DAA and what SERM? I don't want to mess anything up.

74jrod

74jrod

Awards
Everybody says run a serm. I did epi2a3a for 8 weeks. Did 30,30,40,40,50,50,50,50. Took organ shield while on cycle and taurine. Also milk thistle for a little extra liver protection. Pct was only post cycle 3x. Had no problems except dry joints here and there. Oh and omega 3s the whole time. Sex drive dropped a little last few weeks but barely. Finish post cycle few days ago and everything is fine.

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
Yes you need a serm.

Regardless of how you feel, you did get suppressed/shutdown, I guarantee it.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Everybody says run a serm. I did epi2a3a for 8 weeks. Did 30,30,40,40,50,50,50,50. Took organ shield while on cycle and taurine. Also milk thistle for a little extra liver protection. Pct was only post cycle 3x. Had no problems except dry joints here and there. Oh and omega 3s the whole time. Sex drive dropped a little last few weeks but barely. Finish post cycle few days ago and everything is fine.
It's still early to tell maybe you were lucky don't pass advice like this on because you were ignorant , OP please do not take the chance and get a proper SERM

74jrod

74jrod

Awards
Long way from ignorant. I just think about what did guys in the past do before all the pct talk. Plus why would I want to take something that can give me more side effects than what I originally took? Makes no sense to me but hey it's just my opinion and what I did.

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of your pct...a lot of peeps on here are going to say you need a serm but that's on you. I have ran high dose hdrol with no serm and recovered fine...as have plenty of my friends. I'm a big fan of LGI's damage control for on cycle support- you may want to look into it if you go six weeks. I would also add DAA into your pct to jumpstart your test production again.
"high dose hdrol"? How high is high?

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Alright that's what I needed to know. So run Ep15tane for 6 weeks at 30/45/45/45/45/45. What DAA and what SERM? I don't want to mess anything up.
If you don't know what those terms refer to, you're not ready for a cycle.

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Long way from ignorant. I just think about what did guys in the past do before all the pct talk.
Exactly. This makes the most sense of all. The past is always the best way to do things. Not using a SERM, just like the old days, is the best way to go, just like burning fossil fuels for energy, building homes with asbestos and lead, segregation, denying women voting rights, slavery, burning witches at the stake, sacrificing children to please that great glowing ball in the sky . . .

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
There is just no point on telling any rook that a serm is not needed bc you are going to get chastized. I, along with plenty of my friends have not ran serms on sd, halo and recovered fine. Maybe some people like to go natural recovery although it takes longer, but telling newbs they NEED a serm on lower dose hdrol or epi is ridiculous in my mind. My two cents.

74jrod

74jrod

Awards
To each his own. Just glad I didn't waste my time looking for all that pct stuff that wasn't needed. When I start using real gear I'll do the nolva/clomid stuff. Like I said to each his own

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
To each his own. Just glad I didn't waste my time looking for all that pct stuff that wasn't needed. When I start using real gear I'll do the nolva/clomid stuff. Like I said to each his own
I think it's a difficult one to pass judgement on without fully understanding the biology and chemistry behind what you're doing, which I still don't (fully). But, I've spent a lot of time researching and reading up on it, plus speaking to members who have more knowledge on the body's endocrine system than I will ever have. And from that, I wouldn't advise someone not to use a SERM. If a novice isn't sure why a SERM is needed, he needs to read up on what happens on cycle and why PCT is used to combat that.

PCT isn't just about restarting everything, it is also about minimising the losses whilst you are shutdown and aren't in a massively anabolic state anymore. Sure, a lot of people recover naturally given enough time, but if you put 5lb of pure muscle (excluding water weight, which is good going) on during a cycle, and your body consumes 1lb of this for every week it takes before your natural levels return to normal, if it takes you 6 weeks or longer then you're actually in a worse position than when you started your cycle. In which case, why bother with the food, the support supps, the actual anabolic and the OTC PCT? Sure, this is a hypothetical example, but whilst your test levels are very low this is a very real scenario that you WILL face. It is actually worse (in my opinion) with orals than with longer estered injectables because there is no taper off period. But that's personal opinion with no studies, so I'm not touting that as advice or evidence to support what I'm saying.

I was speaking to a more experienced member on here about PCT and HCG use, and he pointed me in the direction of something called POWER PCT, which I googled, found and read. It totally changed my views on the way I set up my PCT, and helped me to understand the roles of different supplements used during PCT. It is also the only PCT that I have seen with any kind of clinical evidence to support it's claims. I would recommend the OP reads this before he makes his decision on what to do.

Sure, some people bounce back normally, given enough time. Some will bounce back quickly, some will not recover to their pre-cycle levels, some will take longer, and some may not recover at all. Taking the risk yourself is fine, if you've weighed up the evidence and you are happy, then go ahead. But to advise someone else, when there are risks attached, without giving them all the tools and information available to make their own decision is irresponsible, and isn't fair on the OP.

OP, google and read up on POWER PCT, and come back with any questions you have. It'll take 20 minutes of your life tops, and is well worth it. Whatever you decide after that, good luck.