Trest pre workout only, no cycle

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Just curious, would trest be an effective pwo. Would be used at a low dose, and only a few days a week. Similar to a pulse cycle.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Tr3st preworkout is awesome!! 50-75mg. Not sure about only taking it a few days a week though, I think that would just mess up you hormone levels instead of keeping them steady by taking it everyday.

crgsander

Awards
I have been wondering this same thing too. It does give you a nice kick for your workout. Would there be much suppression if you took say 25mg pre workout, but not while on cycle?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, don't take a PH unless you are going to run a legit cycle cause it's gonna shut you down no matter what.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
2mg's a day can have you fully suppressed in a week.
Really? I ran up to 75mg/day with a test base of course and could still rise to the occasion when the wind blew

00S4Boy

Awards
Really? I ran up to 75mg/day with a test base of course and could still rise to the occasion when the wind blew
Suppression doesn't mean lack of libido it means lack of endogenous testosterone production.

Trestolone was actually being tested as a male contraceptive which means it also has to act like hrt, so most users shouldn't feel typical low testosterone sides on it.