Newish to Prohormones, need help starting.

TonyGunsling

Awards
Im 25 6'1" 205 pounds. lifted on and off for almost 8 years.
Strict IIFYM diet of 3250-3500 cals. slowly increasing weight.
Utilizing the Wendler 531 BBB program, on my 4th month.

I want to
take my 1 year bulk up a notch. gain a few more pounds of LBM from the help of a PH possibly twice by next april.
I am not looking for anything too powerful where many people notice, but something that i can notice. on the scale or in strength and size jumps.

I want something with low sides and zero gyno possibilities.
Then How long would I run it for, will I need other supps to stack, and what PCTs?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Visit Ironflexsupps.com

Grab either halo x, brawn or ultrasten.

If halo x
50/50/75/75/75/75

If brawn
30/45/45/45/45/45

If ultrasten
20/20/20/20

Use cycle defense the whole duration of the cycle, personally I'd use 3caps 3x a day.

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Formabolic 50/50/50/25/25/25
Test booster of choice

Use "TYGA20" and get 20% off your order!

stann123

stann123

Awards
Halo 6 weeks 75-100mg
or
epi 6 weeks 30-50mg
On cycle: cycle assist, fish oil, taurine, joint sup
Pct: nolva 20/20/10/10, daa 3g e/d

Theres ALWAYS a chance of gyno when messing with your hormones. Take proper precautions and it shouldn't be a problem

TonyGunsling

Awards
Visit Ironflexsupps.com

Grab either halo x, brawn or ultrasten.
Thanks, but these are all Methylated as it looks... And from what I understand, usually the harsher they are on your body the more gains one would get... probably right and wrong...

Like i said, I dont want to gain too too much in 6 weeks.

But maybe someone can explain methylated vs non to me..

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
If you want something less toxic, why not just do a simple Test cycle? Works great and no where near as harsh. Just what I would do personally. :)

TonyGunsling

Awards
Dont do a ph then
6-8 pounds in around 6 weeks is fine with me. But liver toxicity isnt. I know theres non methylated out there. But i am also trying to understand what compounds i should be looking for and for what reasons i am looking at them.

I want in. But i want to know what exactly i am getting in to. Like
"Do a simple test cycle"
What exactly does that mean? What am i looking for? What will i need to stack on top of that or take after?

TonyGunsling

Awards
If you want something less toxic, why not just do a simple Test cycle? Works great and no where near as harsh. Just what I would do personally. :)
What would a simple test cycle consist of?

00S4Boy

Awards
Im 25 6'1" 205 pounds. lifted on and off for almost 8 years.
Strict IIFYM diet of 3250-3500 cals. slowly increasing weight.
Utilizing the Wendler 531 BBB program, on my 4th month.

I want to
take my 1 year bulk up a notch. gain a few more pounds of LBM from the help of a PH possibly twice by next april.
I am not looking for anything too powerful where many people notice, but something that i can notice. on the scale or in strength and size jumps.

I want something with low sides and zero gyno possibilities.
Then How long would I run it for, will I need other supps to stack, and what PCTs?
Low sides and Zero Gyno possibilities don't exist in this game. So until you drop those two thoughts anything further to be said is useless.

TonyGunsling

Awards
Low sides and Zero Gyno possibilities don't exist in this game. So until you drop those two thoughts anything further to be said is useless.
Well low sides are something i can deal with. Yes im afraid of gyno. But arent there things to combat that?

How does one build the perfect beginners stack with a non methylated compound?
Find the perfect hormone
Find the PH associated with it
Learn of the sides and what works to combat it
And what PCT works for that cycle alone..

Just trying to learn all i can before im completely in.

00S4Boy

Awards
Well low sides are something i can deal with. Yes im afraid of gyno. But arent there things to combat that?

How does one build the perfect beginners stack with a non methylated compound?
Find the perfect hormone
Find the PH associated with it
Learn of the sides and what works to combat it
And what PCT works for that cycle alone..

Just trying to learn all i can before im completely in.
Your taking an oral, a non methyl oral standalone isn't going to do ****.

How about this run, halodrol 100mg 6 weeks straight, use LGI Damage Control for cycle support, pct with Nolva 4 weeks 20mg a day 2 weeks, 10mg a day 2 weeks. Use AI sports Sodium DAA 3g a day all 4 weeks. Have Exemestane on hand to combat estrogen sides if they appear, and keep bulk taurine on hand in case of back/calf pumps, if you are afraid of low Testosterone sides while on halo, either use Dermacrine or Trestoderm along side it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would a simple test cycle consist of?
10-12 week cycle of 250mg to 500mg of Testosterone enanthate by injection
Plus an Anti Aromatase like Formestane or Aridemex

TonyGunsling

Awards
Your taking an oral, a non methyl oral standalone isn't going to do ****.

How about this run, halodrol 100mg 6 weeks straight, use LGI Damage Control for cycle support, pct with Nolva 4 weeks 20mg a day 2 weeks, 10mg a day 2 weeks. Use AI sports Sodium DAA 3g a day all 4 weeks. Have Exemestane on hand to combat estrogen sides if they appear, and keep bulk taurine on hand in case of back/calf pumps, if you are afraid of low Testosterone sides while on halo, either use Dermacrine or Trestoderm along side it.
Ok Cool. I will start looking into Halodrol. Since your now not the only one to recommend it. Why would you recommend 6 weeks of 100mg instead of a ramp up over 6 weeks like tyga tyga mentioned?
And what exactly are back/calf pumps, i had assumed it couldnt be a terrible thing having a pump and all. I guess i am thinking differently.

00S4Boy

Awards
Ok Cool. I will start looking into Halodrol. Since your now not the only one to recommend it. Why would you recommend 6 weeks of 100mg instead of a ramp up over 6 weeks like tyga tyga mentioned?
And what exactly are back/calf pumps, i had assumed it couldnt be a terrible thing having a pump and all. I guess i am thinking differently.
Back/Calm pumps just make your muscle's feel tight and uncomfortable.

TonyGunsling

Awards
Back/Calm pumps just make your muscle's feel tight and uncomfortable.
like Cramps... makes sense. Well im gonna look into halodrol some more, dosing, pros, cons, user reviews n such. im sure ill have more questions on it.
like where to get my PCT (mainly, cause its prescription type compounds isnt it?)

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
AMS 1AD, 4AD and 19nor are very mild. Or could use iron mag labs 1AD and 4AD dosed high. Also celtic labs protobol is a good beginner methyl with very few sides 11kt by iron legion is mild and a transdermal. SARMS like ostarine are also a good choice you have olympus labs, celtic labs and ironmaglabs to choose from with that. Dermacrine is transdermal DHEA and Pregnenolone which is also mild. Furaza is another good option. Idk these are just some off the top of my head

TonyGunsling

Awards
AMS 1AD, 4AD and 19nor are very mild. Or could use iron mag labs 1AD and 4AD dosed high. Also celtic labs protobol is a good beginner methyl with very few sides 11kt by iron legion is mild and a transdermal. SARMS like ostarine are also a good choice you have olympus labs, celtic labs and ironmaglabs to choose from with that. Dermacrine is transdermal DHEA and Pregnenolone which is also mild. Furaza is another good option. Idk these are just some off the top of my head
Haladrol, epi, and 4AD seem like compounds id be interested in. what do they convert to? which would work best for me on a slow bulk lifting to wendler 531s program. 5x5s 5x3s or 5 3 1s and accessory lifts of either 5x8 5x6 or 5x4. just looking to put on lean mass up til next year, of course leaning out a little is a plus!

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
What chalzstar touched on, methylated was created and put in orals to prevent break down of the oral in the liver.(more gainz) A non methylated will break down and you will lose a lot of it in the liver.(less gainz) Short summary.

TonyGunsling

Awards
Methylated just means that it is intended to survive first pass through
What chalzstar touched on, methylated was created and put in orals to prevent break down of the oral in the liver.(more gainz) A non methylated will break down and you will lose a lot of it in the liver.(less gainz) Short summary.
Thanks for answering that for me!

I know what ill be up to at work today! thanks.

TonyGunsling

Awards
starting to sort out a cycle and find where I can purchase my products. main concern is where I might buy a legit PCT as I know i probably wont get a direct answer for that...
Also will I be ok to pass a basic 7 panel piss test while on halo or nolva/clomid? or will any of those show?

00S4Boy

Awards
17a Methylation is more than just to survive first pass metabolism. Yes that is the primary function, but it can also vastly change how steroids work. See Masteron to Superdrol, or Desoxy Test to Phera, or Bold to Dbol. Also by preventing first pass metabolism that does increase liver stress because the liver has to work harder to metabolize them into bile acid.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I would just do a test cycle. After that Nolva/Intimidate SRT/ Reduce XT.

Not a zero chance of gyno as that is never goign to happen when using a PH. But if you plan it out correctly and do as much research as you can about what you are doing you will have a better chance at not getting it, or taking care of it when it happens.

TonyGunsling

Awards
I have been pricing out my cycle and surprised at how relatively cheap it is compared to the amount of natty supps some buy... like myself! hah
just trying to find where itll be best to purchase nolva... i found one place, liquid nolva 47.99 but i cant say myself if its what I should be get or not..

TonyGunsling

Awards
I would just do a test cycle. After that Nolva/Intimidate SRT/ Reduce XT.

Not a zero chance of gyno as that is never goign to happen when using a PH. But if you plan it out correctly and do as much research as you can about what you are doing you will have a better chance at not getting it, or taking care of it when it happens.
Thanks I PMed you.

TonyGunsling

Awards
Cycle supports
Which one do you guys agree is better?
-LGI Damage Control seems to have a mix of ingredients compared the next 2.
Pill form and $90 for 3 months.
-AI Cycle Support flavored powders
First version is $45 for 3 months
Has a little less ingredients than the 2.0 $90 for 3 months.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
LGI is a good brand mate , if u cant get CEL , that'll do just fine . Maybe look into getting some LIV52 as well .

00S4Boy

Awards
CEL Cycle Assist is the only one using standardized extract and adequate dosages . Just about every other needs to be double dosed to match.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/competitive-edge-labs/cycle-assist-240-capsules.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/cycle-support-60-servings.html?sel=6209

Profile is pretty much the same.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/lgi-supplements/damage-control.html

Also has SAMe and Tudca which are proven beneficial.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus labs' ar1macare is pretty solid and on sale at nutra

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Ep15tane or D1methadrol would be my recommendation, especially if you're looking for dry gains and strength.

TonyGunsling

Awards
So I got some Hdrol, Damage Control, Taurine on order.
Ive already got AI DAA, Joint support and micronized creatine... actually got a few bottles of Anabetaa elite and Xfactor on the back burner for post PCT
I just dont know where to find nolva or exemestane... (ive found it at 2 places, 1 has way higher prices and the others gonna take 3 weeks...)
Should i get an AI for backup?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So I got some Hdrol, Damage Control, Taurine on order. Ive already got AI DAA, Joint support and micronized creatine... actually got a few bottles of Anabetaa elite and Xfactor on the back burner for post PCT I just dont know where to find nolva or exemestane... (ive found it at 2 places, 1 has way higher prices and the others gonna take 3 weeks...) Should i get an AI for backup?
I'd start xfactor in the last week of your cycle so it kicks in for week one of pct, that way you would have help in keeping gains made on cycle. That's just my opinion others might think differently.

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
I'd start xfactor in the last week of your cycle so it kicks in for week one of pct, that way you would have help in keeping gains made on cycle. That's just my opinion others might think differently.
Get Up In My Log KickStart, I always Have Room For You Bro! Lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards

TonyGunsling

Awards
What sides should i be cautious of while cycling halodrol? And what are the beginning signs of the side? For instance back/calf pumps feelings of uncomfortably tight muscles like cramps. And to take taurine.

Gyno? Feelings of itchy nipples (from what i understand) should i combat that with an AI or just a SERM. Ive got both on the way. And ive heard i should use either or depending on the person.

Other sides..

TonyGunsling

Awards
From what i know it is incapable of aromitization and 5a reduction... Researching more on this. Either way tho i do have an AI on the way.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ep15tane or D1methadrol would be my recommendation, especially if you're looking for dry gains and strength.
How do the above compare to "the 1" in terms of dry gains/strength?