Halodrol log/ Opinions and Info

Cole_World

Cole_World

Awards
Hey guys, first time posting here. Decided to make a log on my first PH cycle of Halodrol cause well......seems like you guys know best.

Stats:
Been lifting heavy for about two and a half years, have gained 35 lbs of good muscle in that time! However, seem to have hit a plateau over the past 6 months.
22 years old
5'9"
174 lbs
Bench:240lbs
Squat:305 lbs
No measurements as of now, but soon to come.

Cycle Info: Cycling HaloX made by Aesthetic Pharmaceuticals (I know havnt heard of them either) Its legit Halo though with a compound reading of 4chloro-17a-methyl-androst1,4-diene3-17bdiol (35mg**) gel capsules

Cycle Support is Cycle Control X also made by "Aesthetic Pharmaceuticals"
Support Contains:

Liver Support: Milk Thistle 500mg
N-acetyl-L-Cystine 400mg

Blood Pressure/ Heart Support: Hawthorne Berry 230 mg
Celery Seed Extract 100mg
Garlic Extract 100mg

Prostate Support: Saw Palmetto 170mg

Joint Support: GLucosamine 100mg

Seems like a pretty solid support!

PCT: No Nolva as of yet unfortunately but taking a PCT recommended by a respected nutritionist for its supposed containing of SERMS (Not Sure if actually contains Serms). PCT is....

"PUSH PCT" made by envy laboratories
Contains:

EstroControl Blend: (Indole-3-carbinol. Chrysin, Resveratrol) 105mg

TestSupport Blend: (Fenugreek Extract, Cissus Quandrangularis, TOngkat Ali, 3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran) 720mg

Liver Support Blend: (Milk Thistle, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine)

Also gonna be running PCT with D-Aspartic Acid

Halodrol Cycle Plan: week 1: 35mg
week 2-4: 70mg
week 5: 35mg, with low dose PCT start

Calorie Goals are anywhere from 3500-400 calories since Im trying to bulk. Also intaking lots and lots of clean carbs.

Questions for you guys: 1)Well to be honest Im pretty concerned with my PCT. This is my first cycle of PH so Im running it pretty light, but from what Ive gathered everyone seems to be recommending Nolva no matter how light of a cycle it is. Can you guys give me some opinions on this please?

2) I might get laughed at for this one but f*** it Im gonna post it anyways. Time of day to take the Halo. From everything I have gathered, people seem to be recommending to take the Halo 45 min before workout no matter what time the workout is. On the other hand, I have talked to a few sources that seem to be saying I need to take the Halo at the same time of day for everyday of the cycle. Any truth to this?

Im planning on keeping a daily log and highly appreciate any insight that you guys give. Thanks in advance!

stann123

stann123

Awards
1. Get a serm
2. Try and take it at the same time everyday, like morning and pre workout

Why didn't you go with trusted brands? Im guessing your local sup shop sold this to you

Cole_World

Cole_World

Awards
Well, after looking through almost every sup shop in a 25 mile radius, it seemed like there was a shortage of halo so when I found a sup shop that carried it, I bought it. So yes, local sup shop. I ensured the compound reading was actually halo though so I figured why not halo is halo. (Mistake maybe?)

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running a Halo X (IronFlex Supps.) cycle. It is a mild hormone but it does what it is supposed to do if your diet and training is right! I am north of 30 years old BTW.

First things first. You are 22 years old and I do not believe you should be using any AAS/DS/PH. This is my own personal opinion. If you have hit a "plateau", it is because of your diet or the way in which you are training. More than likely, you need to change up your lifting program. A drastic (and proper) change in your progrm will almost always yield drastic improvements. At your age and with the length of time you have been training, you have not hit a physical limit of any kind.

Having said that..

1) Get a SERM!! (As was already mentioned - Tamox 20/20/10/10)
2) Have atleast an OTC AI on hand (such as Arimistane)
3) Don't cut corners on you cycle to save a buck or two (you may regret this later)
4) Don't lower the 5th week dose down to 35mg. Keep it at 70mg and add a 6th week. (Listen to your body and watch for sides)
5) Your cycle support is very mild (Are those ingredient amounts per capsule or daily serving?)
- Look into Cycle Assist by Competitive Edge Labs or get NAC/Hawthorne/Celery Seed/Garlic/ALA as a stand-alone supplement. They are very cheap when you order them from a large online bodybuilding supplement company.
6) Add some Omega 3 fatty acids into the mix
7) The PCT you mentioned: 105mg of I3C/Chrysin/Resv. will do nothing for you. Again, get a SERM. Add the PUSH PCT in with the SERM if you want.

Regarding my above points...This is you first cycle and you do not know how your body will respond to the hormone so it is best to be prepared for a worst case scenario. More than likely you will have no issues but if you do start to have issues and you are not prepared, you will regret it greatly.

As I mentioned above, I do not think you should run a cycle at your age but if you do, do it right the first time and do not cut corners. Lift hard and eat big and clean and you will see results whether you cycle or not. Plateau = time to change up the training program.

Best of luck.

Cole_World

Cole_World

Awards
Toren, thanks for the response and the insight!! Now to answer your questions. The support info I posted is per capsule. I am looking to take more than one capsule. Getting a proper SERM is in the works right now. I now realize I was sold a **** PCT. oh well. Will take with serm as u suggested. Regarding my age..... I know I'm on the younger side of life, but I'm planning on doing this responsibly and carefully. A benefit at this age is that the body is relatively strong and susceptible to damage, but not invincible as I know. I will take everyone's advice here in strong consideration and pay close attention to my body and possible sides. Thanks again!