CEL Assist and headaches?

ceocorona

Awards
So I'm on my 2nd week of my cycle assist (loading prior to my ph cycle) and I'm noticing headaches when I first start my workouts. Headache lasts a good 20-30 mins. Tends to go away if I go for lighter weight higher reps.

Headache only happens when lifting and not during cardio or any other time of day.

At first I thought it was lack of caffeine since I was dosing off that as I started my cycle. But it's been 2 weeks since I've taking any stim supps and am still experiencing headaches. Never had issues with headaches before.

Anyone have any insight or suggestions?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
The reason your pre load is to get over the initial bp spike of hawthorn berry, that's probably what you are experiencing. Try lowering the dose a few days.

ceocorona

Awards
So maybe 4 pills split between morning and evening? I've been doing the 4 pills twice daily so far. Thanks for the input.

Headaches are so rare with me so having them the past week has been super annoying.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So maybe 4 pills split between morning and evening? I've been doing the 4 pills twice daily so far. Thanks for the input.

Headaches are so rare with me so having them the past week has been super annoying.
Yeah do 4 until your cycle starts then go back to 8.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Id keep it at 8 and just up your water

ceocorona

Awards
Yeah cycle started today. I'm doing about 130 oz a day I'll add another 60oz and see how it goes.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have never heard of that but I suggest lowering to 4 caps and slowly raising it to 8 again.