Halo?? New cycle please help

D

Dcbeast

Awards
Hey guys I'm 24 years old athlete and already have 2 previous cycles of epi under my belt. First cycle was awesome but second cycle not so much but it was hard to follow up from how great my first cycle was.

i am looking to try a new compound for my offseason stack. Halodrol looked appealing to me and I think I am going to run that with a little stano for that extra energy in the gym.

My question to you guys is, is there a better compound to take or stack keep in mind I am an athlete. Thanks for the help. Also if you suggest halo I know there is a million brands what is the top brand of halo ??? Thanks guys as always

stann123

stann123

Awards
Trest but it aromataizes so you need an ai.

Halo: Ironflex, lgi, celtic

D

Dcbeast

Awards
Going to go with lgi brand going to run 6 weeks ran stano with my last epi cycle to help with lethargy will I experience same while on halo? And if you guys get a chance check out my cycle rough draft and tell me what you guys think ect thanks as always!

Halo
75/75/75/75/100/100

Cycle assist on cycle
fish oil
multi
glucosamine

pct---

tamox
30/30/20/20
Pct revolution black as well

T

TonyGunsling

Awards
Going to go with lgi brand going to run 6 weeks ran stano with my last epi cycle to help with lethargy will I experience same while on halo? And if you guys get a chance check out my cycle rough draft and tell me what you guys think ect thanks as always!

Halo
75/75/75/75/100/100

Cycle assist on cycle
fish oil
multi
glucosamine

pct---

tamox
30/30/20/20
Pct revolution black as well
Keep me posted. I am interested in Haladrol as well. Trying to hop on the train..