Gyno

jp122

Awards
Hey everybody I have had gyno since puberty but I would like to go

the non surgical route. I have read in some artilces about taking letrozole or

tamoxifen for this and it can shrink the gyno. What would you recommend? Because

It sucks having puffy tities.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
i feel you on that i have them too since puberty and they suck. I have been doing research but no answer. I would like to find this question out.

mghoodlum

Awards
I have found study's saying that taking tamoxifen citrate for 90 days can reduce gyno. I do not know how hard it would be to get your doctor to perscribe tamox for this reason or how well known and wide spread this practice is. My advice... talk to your doctor

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Tamoxifen is one route you can try. And you don't need a perscription...just visit one of the board sponsers. Just run the nolva fairly high (60 - 80mgs) for about 8 weeks. Although if we are talking about gyno that has existed for at least several years, this may not provide much relief. Raloxifene on the other hand has shown in one study that it has reduced the size of glandular gyno even in cases where the tissue had existed for a longer time. The worst part is obtaining the raloxifen, its not readily available.

If you search for raloxifene you will see a study that I have posted (probably more than once) on the use of raloxifene for gyno reduction.

Sledge's new Rebound XT seems to hold some hope for gyno reduction. Several users are saying it shrunk their pre-existing gyno.

mghoodlum

Awards
the study i saw ran 20mg ED for 3 months, i ran a search for tamox and gyno to find this study

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
M5 or MDHT and Tamox.. It certainly won't hurt your condition. Only upside bro.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No reason not to talk to your doctor. Gather your research and present it if necessary.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Do you have a lump, excess fatty tissue or just puffy nips?

jp122

Awards
I noticed the lump in my puberty years which I believed attributed to my two rockets under my shirt. Even when I am really lean there is the puffiness and the lump. I never new much about it until I got on the boards and everything that was written about gyn especially puberty gyno was me. I still fight the battle of pulling at my shirts and wearing two shirts so my tits dont show through. I ordered some tomaxifen yesterday so I will try it. I am taking 1 test cyp now so should I get off of it while I do the tamox. Input would be greatly appreciated.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I noticed the lump in my puberty years which I believed attributed to my two rockets under my shirt. Even when I am really lean there is the puffiness and the lump. I never new much about it until I got on the boards and everything that was written about gyn especially puberty gyno was me. I still fight the battle of pulling at my shirts and wearing two shirts so my tits dont show through. I ordered some tomaxifen yesterday so I will try it. I am taking 1 test cyp now so should I get off of it while I do the tamox. Input would be greatly appreciated.
No, you can continue with your cycle.

Also from now on you may want to run 10 or 20mgs ED all throughout, with any heavily aromatizing compounds.

Bigfishy

Awards
I bought a 3 month supply of raloxifene for fatty puberty gyno. I am two weeks into it, and I have already started to see a bit of titty reduction. No miracles yet but if reduction continues at this rate for the next 2.5 months I would be throughly satisfied.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I bought a 3 month supply of raloxifene for fatty puberty gyno. I am two weeks into it, and I have already started to see a bit of titty reduction. No miracles yet but if reduction continues at this rate for the next 2.5 months I would be throughly satisfied.
Yeah I would definitely give it some time..but it really sounds good if you are only 2 weeks in and starting to see results! :thumbsup:

Forum User X

Awards
I seen good results with running Tamoxifen at 20 mg a day. Letro really didn't do anything for me and worse, it killed off my libido. Bobo a few weeks ago put up a Tamoxifen gyno treatment study where it shown that men had gyno for many years and it still got rid of it for them.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Yeah nolva is one of the best things to take according to all the studies I've read. I think they have the men in the studies take it for like 3-4months straight.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody I have had gyno since puberty but I would like to go

the non surgical route. I have read in some artilces about taking letrozole or

tamoxifen for this and it can shrink the gyno. What would you recommend? Because

It sucks having puffy tities.
There should be made a sticky somewhere. I read a topic like this here and on avant at least once a month :)

Best non surgical routes:

1) Tamoxifen in high dose for a long period of time (start at 80 or 60mg and lower gradually)

2) DHT topical (androgel). 3aa put in lipoderm ultra is a cheaper alternative.

3) Exemestane and Rebound XT seems to work very well as a post-tamox therapy.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
There should be made a sticky somewhere. I read a topic like this here and on avant at least once a month :)

1) Tamoxifen in high dose for a long period of time (start at 80 or 60mg and lower gradually)

Thats a good idea Syr...don't forget to add Raloxifene. ;)

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Thats a good idea Syr...don't forget to add Raloxifene. ;)
Oh yes!
But where is available (in a non prescription form)?
Its already HARD to find a doc who will prescribe Nolva for gyno...

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Oh yes!
But where is available (in a non prescription form)?
Its already HARD to find a doc who will prescribe Nolva for gyno...
Only place I know of is online pharmacies, if you are willing to go that route. Although I have said something to Custom about seeing if he can carry it...I know it really wouldn't be a hard sell around here.

darius

Would it be effective to use option 1 and option 2 at the same time?

Like some 3aa in lipoderm + rebound xt?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
3aa will not work in lipoderm, use absolved instead, it is the proper carrier.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I would say the more angles you can hit it, the better. It certainly not going to hinder reduction at all..

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna do all 3 togeather for 6 weeks. If that doesn't work then I don't know what will.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
3aa will not work in lipoderm, use absolved instead, it is the proper carrier.
hmm... on Avant site they say that lipoderm ultra is better because it allows a more local delivery.
BTW, the fat burning properties of lipoderm may help if you have some fat deposit too.

darius

I thought Lipoderm was "water loving" and Ab-Solved was "fat loving" therefore it was better to use Ab-Solved. I dunno tho.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I thought Lipoderm was "water loving" and Ab-Solved was "fat loving" therefore it was better to use Ab-Solved. I dunno tho.
Uhm, no. Lipoderm is a thermogenic and is for SAT (subcutaneous fat). Ab-solved is a metabolite of 7-oxo-DHEA, its a cortisol antagonist and helps reducing VAT (visceral fat, which is typical in some men phenotypes).

Besides this, the guys at avant said that the CARRIER of lipoderm is more localized. I dont believe that is possible a TOTAL local delivery, but lipoderm seems do deliver MORE locally.
The point is only about the carrier. Moreover, 7-oxo would do nothing to gyno, besides occasional skin irritaion, which is very likely in the nipple area.
lipoderm on the contrary may help reduce the soft fat deposits, while 3aa is the best DHT derivative for transdermal delivery, besides DHT itself (androgel).

I hope this explains. If not, check the long threads on avant'

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Actully, Lipoderm is the wrong carrier, it will not work with lipophilic substances (like 3aa, 4ad, 1 test, 7oxo, 6oxo......) That is why you need absolved. Lipoderm Ultra may be better at working on SAT, but adding 3aa to it will not help at all with gyno, as it will not be carried in the carrier. The issue here is not whether or not which one is better for fat burning, the issue is that 3aa will only work in absolved, and if you believe in 3aa for the reduction of gyno / want to try 3aa for gyno, then you can only use absolved if you want local delievery. (You could also make your own carrier, or use Avant Gel #3 if you can find it)

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Ab-solved is a metabolite of 7-oxo-DHEA, its a cortisol antagonist and helps reducing VAT (visceral fat, which is typical in some men phenotypes).
Absolved is not a metabolite of 7-oxo-DHEA, it is 7-oxo-DHEA in a local carrier. 7oxo is a metabolite of DHEA.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Actully, Lipoderm is the wrong carrier, it will not work with lipophilic substances (like 3aa, 4ad, 1 test, 7oxo, 6oxo......) That is why you need absolved. Lipoderm Ultra may be better at working on SAT, but adding 3aa to it will not help at all with gyno, as it will not be carried in the carrier. The issue here is not whether or not which one is better for fat burning, the issue is that 3aa will only work in absolved, and if you believe in 3aa for the reduction of gyno / want to try 3aa for gyno, then you can only use absolved if you want local delievery. (You could also make your own carrier, or use Avant Gel #3 if you can find it)
Dammit, i cant find anymore those thread on AL. Probably is too old.
Here some other threads with useful info:

About Andractim (DHT gel):
http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=41&t=12054&hl=&

About adding 3aa to Absolved:
http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=1&t=14814&hl=&