XI KT impressions?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
As the title of the thread states, what are the members of AM getting from Iron Legions XI KT?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I gave my impressions here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/253818-xi-kt-formabolic.html

But for some reason the thread was locked...maybe because it doesn't belong in the supplement forum and should be in the anabolics section?

Anyway, I was very disappointed. Before the thread was blocked, the final comment was that since I only lost 2 pounds in about 9 weeks, it seems my diet probably wasn't in check. I've lost 45 pounds in about 18 months, so I agree with this person in their logic, since I would should have lost about 6 pounds in that time just from doing the same stuff. I tightened up my diet even more for the first 6 weeks or so of the XI-KT and progress was really slow. I'm wondering if I just have been dieting too long and need a reset...but that isn't a scientific approach.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I gave my impressions here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/253818-xi-kt-formabolic.html But for some reason the thread was locked...maybe because it doesn't belong in the supplement forum and should be in the anabolics section? Anyway, I was very disappointed. Before the thread was blocked, the final comment was that since I only lost 2 pounds in about 9 weeks, it seems my diet probably wasn't in check. I've lost 45 pounds in about 18 months, so I agree with this person in their logic, since I would should have lost about 6 pounds in that time just from doing the same stuff. I tightened up my diet even more for the first 6 weeks or so of the XI-KT and progress was really slow. I'm wondering if I just have been dieting too long and need a reset...but that isn't a scientific approach.
something is off there because in 9 weeks you could have easily lost 9 pounds with diet alone, but thanks for the feedback. I here this works best with lower body fat individuals.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is what I'm saying - it was like, I expected it to increase fat loss and it decreased it. At first I figured recomp, but I don't think so.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
I am about 1/2 way through 2 of 3 bottles of x1-kt. I am leaning out and putting on muscle with a calorie deficit.. Am pumped all day and hard. It's like I can drop calories as much as I want - and don't lose a gram of muscle. And I have never had strength and control like this - at this weight and with this calorie deficit. I have been using natty products and I have to say that this product rocks ....it is ten times better than the best test booster out there. To that I am very pleased would be understated. I am always using 2-3 pumps of formeron (which I started about a month before x1-kt). The run is getting better each day.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I am about 1/2 way through 2 of 3 bottles of x1-kt. I am leaning out and putting on muscle with a calorie deficit.. Am pumped all day and hard. It's like I can drop calories as much as I want - and don't lose a gram of muscle. And I have never had strength and control like this - at this weight and with this calorie deficit. I have been using natty products and I have to say that this product rocks ....it is ten times better than the best test booster out there. To that I am very pleased would be understated. I am always using 2-3 pumps of formeron (which I started about a month before x1-kt). The run is getting better each day.
formeron is quality stuff, what is your pct?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Volunteered in the thread as well.

Use it with calories slightly higher than maintenance and stack it with another ph/sarm. It's not very useful on its own.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
formeron is quality stuff, what is your pct?
I am planning on adding Ostarine when I am about 1/2 through the last bottle of x1-kt @ 20mg - for a short 4 week run.
And will continue the formeron for this and throughout PCT and will add dpol toward the end of the 4 week Osta run.
I am getting carpal tunnel surgery late September - which is the reason for the short Osta run.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I am planning on adding Ostarine when I am about 1/2 through the last bottle of x1-kt @ 20mg - for a short 4 week run. And will continue the formeron for this and throughout PCT and will add dpol toward the end of the 4 week Osta run. I am getting carpal tunnel surgery late September - which is the reason for the short Osta run.
You know osta is quite supressive, although many people seem to not realize this. And instead of dpol I would run Viron, because feedback on both human trial and on paper were better

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
You know osta is quite supressive, although many people seem to not realize this. And instead of dpol I would run Viron, because feedback on both human trial and on paper were better
Well it will be my first Osta run and it will be only 4 weeks. Do you think I will get that much suppression on a 4 week run? If so, maybe I should drop to 20/20/15/10? I would buy Viron, but am tapped and going to work with what I got (I have Nolva around just in case). I have some Maca and probably some other test boosters in the stash as well.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am planning on adding Ostarine when I am about 1/2 through the last bottle of x1-kt @ 20mg - for a short 4 week run.
And will continue the formeron for this and throughout PCT and will add dpol toward the end of the 4 week Osta run.
I am getting carpal tunnel surgery late September - which is the reason for the short Osta run.
Dpol will be fine and you probably won't need formestane

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Well it will be my first Osta run and it will be only 4 weeks. Do you think I will get that much suppression on a 4 week run? If so, maybe I should drop to 20/20/15/10? I would buy Viron, but am tapped and going to work with what I got (I have Nolva around just in case). I have some Maca and probably some other test boosters in the stash as well.
The only way to tell if you are truly suppressed is to get bloods. If you show any signs of suppression I would use the nolva, but I would use it anyway. Here are some blood tests before and after. Each androgen affects people differently so suppression might be minimal, but why risk delayed recovery when serms are proven to work http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131819913 http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/ostarine-blood-work-before-after-1327933.html

xhrr

Awards
With PCT I would always use a research chem. 11-KT you won't need anything but you can use something OTC if you want. If using Sarms or PH then I would definitely go to research chems. I've used Osta twice and never felt shutdown but that doesn't mean I wasn't and no two people will react the same. I would play it as better safe than sorry and grab Nolva and DAA. They are cheap and effective and easily accessible through board sponsors.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
Do you even need to run an AI on cycle with a dry compound? I wouldn't see why?
There would be no need to run form or any ai with XI-KT. But he could have been looking for the other benefits form offers.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I couldn't imagine running an AI with 11-kt. My joints get a little dry on xi-kt @ 1mL itself.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
blacklac

blacklac

Awards
How were your results?

I'm coming up on finishing my 2nd week. I was just hoping this would possibly help with muscle retention while cutting. I added more cardio when I started xi-kt. I can't say I've really noticed much from it, besides joints being a little dry. Libido is up though, possibly mood. Hoping I notice something in the coming weeks. Undecided if I want to add another bottle or not, maybe bump to 1.5mL.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I'm coming up on finishing my 2nd week. I was just hoping this would possibly help with muscle retention while cutting. I added more cardio when I started xi-kt. I can't say I've really noticed much from it, besides joints being a little dry. Libido is up though, possibly mood. Hoping I notice something in the coming weeks. Undecided if I want to add another bottle or not, maybe bump to 1.5mL.
I here the sweet spot is 1.5 to 2. But I here most people see the greatest results in week three, I would by another bottle and bump up to 1.5-2

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Yeah, I just used 1mL cause I wasn't planning on a 2nd bottle and wanted to get 4 weeks out of it. I can tell I wont be where I want by the time this is gone, so I will prob order another bottle soon and go to 1.5mL.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Yeah, I just used 1mL cause I wasn't planning on a 2nd bottle and wanted to get 4 weeks out of it. I can tell I wont be where I want by the time this is gone, so I will prob order another bottle soon and go to 1.5mL.
Post results when finished!

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
With PCT I would always use a research chem. 11-KT you won't need anything but you can use something OTC if you want. If using Sarms or PH then I would definitely go to research chems. I've used Osta twice and never felt shutdown but that doesn't mean I wasn't and no two people will react the same. I would play it as better safe than sorry and grab Nolva and DAA. They are cheap and effective and easily accessible through board sponsors.
I have Nolva on hand. For a 4 week Osta run at 20/20/15/10, what would you run Nolva at?

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
It starts coming on with the second bottle - I am using 1.5 to 2. And getting my moneys worth. I have a 3rd bottle that I will run as well.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
It starts coming on with the second bottle - I am using 1.5 to 2. And getting my moneys worth. I have a 3rd bottle that I will run as well.
Results so far?

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Results so far?
r b
First thing to come on was a leaning effect (3/4 through bottle 1), then around the end of bottle 1, I noticed that if I drastically cut my calories for a few days, I did not lose muscle and my muscles were somehow hard and pumped? WTF? Then, on carb loads (I am on a cut btw), I noticed a huge GDA effect. Through this, I have lost about 3 pounds over a month, but put on muscle. Strength is increasing daily (again, I am on a cut). I have never been in this condition (lean, muscular, vascular, strong, hard and pumped) at this weight with this calorie deficit. I am now 1/2 way through bottle two - with bottle 3 waiting. I am finding it very very hard to lose any weight. But my body composition is changing before my eyes. I am just a natty guy. X1-KT is the best natural product I have used. Looking forward to moving to the other side with a quick 4 week Osta run - I will start in 2 weeks. I am getting wrist surgery toward the end of September....that is the reason for the short Osta run and why I am stacking the two. Would I buy it again on sale - yes. But once I do Osta, I may not come back...

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
r b First thing to come on was a leaning effect (3/4 through bottle 1), then around the end of bottle 1, I noticed that if I drastically cut my calories for a few days, I did not lose muscle and my muscles were somehow hard and pumped? WTF? Then, on carb loads (I am on a cut btw), I noticed a huge GDA effect. Through this, I have lost about 3 pounds over a month, but put on muscle. Strength is increasing daily (again, I am on a cut). I have never been in this condition (lean, muscular, vascular, strong, hard and pumped) at this weight with this calorie deficit. I am now 1/2 way through bottle two - with bottle 3 waiting. I am finding it very very hard to lose any weight. But my body composition is changing before my eyes. I am just a natty guy. X1-KT is the best natural product I have used. Looking forward to moving to the other side with a quick 4 week Osta run - I will start in 2 weeks. I am getting wrist surgery toward the end of September....that is the reason for the short Osta run and why I am stacking the two. Would I buy it again on sale - yes. But once I do Osta, I may not come back...
XIKT is not natural, it is an active androgen 11 keto. Saying this, it is very very mild, but I know what you mean with the osta . Are you buying from olympus labs? I almost forgot awesome results so far, any before and after pics?

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
XIKT is not natural, it is an active androgen 11 keto. Saying this, it is very very mild, but I know what you mean with the osta . Are you buying from olympus labs? I almost forgot awesome results so far, any before and after pics?
When I did my research, Mr. Cooper was quoted as saying XI-KT is natural (this was from his run of it / he only runs natty products). There was allot more details to Coopers comments and recommendations on the product. So it's natty to me. Yes, I have OL Osta on hand and I am really looking forward to the next level of results. I am so impressed with X1-KT, I s/b really impressed with Osta. I am kind of a private guy, so I don't have any pics...just me verses the mirror lol. I am 46 and have been lifting for a ton of years - many of them just with food and water. And the last 5 or so with increasing supplements. So my body is really really reacting in a positive way to the effects of mild but effective compounds like X1-KT. I cannot imagine the results I will get with a medium compound. Very exciting times....cheers.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
When I did my research, Mr. Cooper was quoted as saying XI-KT is natural (this was from his run of it / he only runs natty products). There was allot more details to Coopers comments and recommendations on the product. So it's natty to me. Yes, I have OL Osta on hand and I am really looking forward to the next level of results. I am so impressed with X1-KT, I s/b really impressed with Osta. I am kind of a private guy, so I don't have any pics...just me verses the mirror lol. I am 46 and have been lifting for a ton of years - many of them just with food and water. And the last 5 or so with increasing supplements. So my body is really really reacting in a positive way to the effects of mild but effective compounds like X1-KT. I cannot imagine the results I will get with a medium compound. Very exciting times....cheers.
No problems with the pic, and I will have to ask coop about this. Thanks for the info, have fun with these gains ;).

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Its a fish hormone, so naturally occurring. So is testosterone, so... ;) It is suppressive though.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
But not so suppressive that you would need to run a SERM PCT unless you're at a super high dose right?
Right, but a serm wouldn't hurt, only speed up the recovery of the HPTA

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards

xhrr

Awards
Do you even need to run an AI on cycle with a dry compound? I wouldn't see why?
No you wouldn't need to at all. You could if you wanted to though. I would keep the dosage low cause as other said joint discomfort could be an issue lowering both cortisol and estrogen. I wouldn't use glucosamine and chondroitin either, much better options for joint issues. I like Fish oil and bulk cissus or Achilles if I do grab a joint supplement.

Do not run an AI with Epi. God that would be atrocious. Epi is an analogue of an anti-estrogen and while it isn't an AI per say a lot of users report lowered estrogen and joint discomfort on cycle. An AI would only exacerbate that and there is no fear of it converting to estrogen so it is unecessary and overkill.

xhrr

Awards
I'm about to run a 6 week xi-kt cycle 1.5/1.5/2/2/2/2 (may stay at 1.5 longer or up to 2 quicker depending how I feel)stacked with albuterol. Doing a hard cut.

Considered a low dose AI on cycle. Probably a bit too much
You could try it. I would keep the dose very moderate. I like formestane. Could try 25-50mg and see how that feels. I forget where but I remember reading some synergy between beta agonists and AI. I'll see if I can dig it up. Keep it low though if you do. Joints are more important than some added synergy. Could get topical and put it on the tops of your feet and the 11-KT on your upper body as instructed.

I have Nolva on hand. For a 4 week Osta run at 20/20/15/10, what would you run Nolva at?
Like Jack said 20/20/10/10 is fine.

If someone is just running 11-KT I wouldn't worry about research chems though. Pat Arnold who is the authority on this compound said no PCT is necessary at all. People even asked if they should take his DAA product after and he said you don't need to unless you want to give him your money. If it needed one he could easily push his DAA product to make more money and he doesn't which should tell you all you need to know when his business is about making money. If he doesn't think its suppressive then I wouldn't worry about it. Take an OTC product of your paranoid though. I think Coop ran Erase Pro for his PCT. Necessary probably not. Will it hurt? No.

xhrr

Awards
If you found that synergy article you'd be a real world hero! Definitely gonna look into that! And you mean low dose on the AI or the xi-kt? I assume you mean low dose ai.
Yes AI and let me try to dig it up.

xhrr

Awards
I wasn't planning to take more than .25-.5mgs EOD of adex
Try it out and see how it feels start low though and see how .25 feels if you tolerate it feel free to try .5 but if that bothers you drop back down. Everyone will be different.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/234727-why-alphamine-erase.html

This is what I was thinking of. Talks about synergy between alpha agonist (yohimbine) and an AI. Not sure if it correlates to beta agonists as well. Maybe Mr.Cooper while chime in.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Well, I just finished my XI-KT run. Ran 2 bottles and my cycle was very kind to me. I started noticing leaning effects around my mid section after day 10 or two weeks. I mean, out of nowhere, the results came in hot and heavy. I maintained my weight but lost fat. Only reason why I know this is because the scale didn't move but my pants got more loose.

I did incorporate HIIT sessions after my workouts 2 times a week. I would say that things started to taper off or plateau after week 4. Experienced NO side effects from it and actually I thought it smelled good. I applied 1.5ml in the mornings and that's it. Highly recommend it.

I'm now on day 5 with ostarine.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Well, I just finished my XI-KT run. Ran 2 bottles and my cycle was very kind to me. I started noticing leaning effects around my mid section after day 10 or two weeks. I mean, out of nowhere, the results came in hot and heavy. I maintained my weight but lost fat. Only reason why I know this is because the scale didn't move but my pants got more loose.

I did incorporate HIIT sessions after my workouts 2 times a week. I would say that things started to taper off or plateau after week 4. Experienced NO side effects from it and actually I thought it smelled good. I applied 1.5ml in the mornings and that's it. Highly recommend it.

I'm now on day 5 with ostarine.
How long did you wait between 11-kt and osta?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Rule of thumb is usually the length of your cycle is How long to wait in between. But I guess with something like xi-kt it's not all that necessary
Exactly. That's why I didn't wait that long.

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
I ask myself how many bottles can be used in one run without SERM PCT?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran 5 bottles over 9+ weeks and I'm just using alphamax, 7-oxo and DAA in PCT. I have some Nolva left over, but really don't think it is necessary. I don't have blood work or anything, but even at 4 ml/day I didn't have any side effects from it....and I feel 100% normal with no sides after about a week off of the XI-KT.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
So far, so good. Again, I'm on day 5 so nothing really report thus far.
In about week 4 of pct from a 6 week run.

I think I might jump on it since I bought Olympus Labs osta during the sale.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, as a follow-up to my previous assessment, I find it interesting that over the past week 2 people have asked me if I've lost weight....so maybe it did have some recomp effect and I just didn't realize it. I've actually gained a couple pounds over the past 2 weeks, because I'm trying to increase my caloric intake and "reset" my metabolism (if that's even possible) - because I'm wondering if I've been on low calories for so long my body just isn't responding; I am aware that "metabolic damage" and "starvation mode" doesn't have much scientific backing, but some people really stand by the fact that it happens. I figure I will spend 3-4 weeks trying to eat higher calories and the worst that happens is I fall behind by 5-6 pounds, the best is I can eat more and get better results. I'm not in a rush (obviously) and if it takes me another year to lose 50 pounds, I'd be thrilled, I'm more focused on performance, strength, constant progress, etc.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
In about week 4 of pct from a 6 week run.

I think I might jump on it since I bought Olympus Labs osta during the sale.
Oh, okay. Sounds good. How are you liking the results, if any, thus far?