Rate My Epistane Cycle/Suggestions

Sippin

Awards
Gonna be my first pro cycle, going with dat dere Epistane.

Undecided on whether to buy the Olympus or Vital Labs Epistane but they can't be that much different amirite or amirite?

Anyway:

On Cycle

Epistane 20/20/30/30/40
ProteX by Vital Labs (Liver Support, Liver Detoxification, Cycle Therapy, Blood Pressure Support, Liver Regeneration Formula)
Joint Repair by Transform Supplements
DAA Max Test Booster by Vital Labs
Vital BCAA by Vital Labs

Post Cycle
Tamoxifen Citrate 60/40/20/20
Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs

Any suggestions? And i'm unsure how to measure the Tamox, getting it in liquid form. How do you all take it?

Thanks

Sippin

Awards
I should add I'm looking to get from 177ish to mid 180's, lean gains of course. Currently at about 12-14% bf

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
I'm currently running Olympus Labs Epi/Tr3st and things are going great. I'm not a rep but I know one bottle of Olympus Labs Ep15tane is enough for a 6 week run at 30/45/45/45/45/45.

Sippin

Awards
I'm currently running Olympus Labs Epi/Tr3st and things are going great. I'm not a rep but I know one bottle of Olympus Labs Ep15tane is enough for a 6 week run at 30/45/45/45/45/45.
So you think I should run my first cycle at 30/45/45/45/45/45? Six weeks?

Sippin

Awards
Please I really need advice, I've been researching this for over six months now and can't get definitive answers.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Please I really need advice, I've been researching this for over six months now and can't get definitive answers.
Age and training history? What is your goal for the cycle?

Sippin

Awards
Age and training history? What is your goal for the cycle?
23 years old, been training properly for about a year and a half. Know how to diet and proper technique in the gym, just looking to get to about 185-190 (long term goal, not end of this cycle), relatively lean at 10-11%. And don't really want to spend another two to three years to get there.

Goal for the cycle is to be near mid 180's with lean gains, so about 7lbs.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
23 years old, been training properly for about a year and a half. Know how to diet and proper technique in the gym, just looking to get to about 185-190 (long term goal, not end of this cycle), relatively lean at 10-11%. And don't really want to spend another two to three years to get there.
Okay, I'd prefer a little more training time before you went the hormone route, but I understand. Here's the thing, you're never really going to get answers from boards like these, mostly suggestions, since everybody responds differently to different compounds.

Personally, I can't run Epi alone. The lethargy and lack of sex drive doesn't work for me. It can also dry your joints out. However, if you are going to, which will be a good learning experience if nothing else, plan at least 6 weeks on Epi, since it can take 4 to really start working. Also I wouldn't taper for 3 weeks, I would probably do 20 tapered to 30 in the first week, then start to get to the dose you actually intend to run. Plan on maybe 40 as the highest unless you feel like after 4 weeks that you might be able to tolerate 50. It's very important to listen to your body rather than sticking with a preset plan, since your body may say "f this, 30 is your limit."

As far as measuring RCs, get an oral syringe from a pharmacy or a dropper with measuring lines on it.

Sippin

Awards
Okay, I'd prefer a little more training time before you went the hormone route, but I understand. Here's the thing, you're never really going to get answers from boards like these, mostly suggestions, since everybody responds differently to different compounds.

Personally, I can't run Epi alone. The lethargy and lack of sex drive doesn't work for me. It can also dry your joints out. However, if you are going to, which will be a good learning experience if nothing else, plan at least 6 weeks on Epi, since it can take 4 to really start working. Also I wouldn't taper for 3 weeks, I would probably do 20 tapered to 30 in the first week, then start to get to the dose you actually intend to run. Plan on maybe 40 as the highest unless you feel like after 4 weeks that you might be able to tolerate 50. It's very important to listen to your body rather than sticking with a preset plan, since your body may say "f this, 30 is your limit."

As far as measuring RCs, get an oral syringe from a pharmacy or a dropper with measuring lines on it.
AWESOME! First helpful reply I've read in a long time. As far as the DAA goes, should I be taking that as a PCT? I accidentally put it under On Cycle. And last question is whether I should take an OTC PCT like the Post Cycle 3X I listed along with the SERM, or take the SERM alone?

thanks so much!

srblan

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME! First helpful reply I've read in a long time. As far as the DAA goes, should I be taking that as a PCT? I accidentally put it under On Cycle. And last question is whether I should take an OTC PCT like the Post Cycle 3X I listed along with the SERM, or take the SERM alone? thanks so much!
I put my daa in pct. I personally add an OTC PCT product out of an abundance of caution. I also like to add a suicidal AI (erase is an OTC product I've used, exem is an RC I've heard good things about). The most important thing to remember on a cycle is to take the least amount that gets your desired result - more is not better, it will just create more side effects to have to deal with.