Superdrol With pre-workout only method.

RL88

Awards
I was plannin on using superdrol 10mg only on training days and doseing pre-workout, just wanted to hear others opinions about this and if somebody has experienced with this type of use of Superdrol i would like to hear about the results. I am training 3x/week mon, wed, fri, i read the article about how to pulse orals and it was very informative thanks for Dr. D

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was plannin on using superdrol 10mg only on training days and doseing pre-workout, just wanted to hear others opinions about this and if somebody has experienced with this type of use of Superdrol i would like to hear about the results. I am training 3x/week mon, wed, fri, i read the article about how to pulse orals and it was very informative thanks for Dr. D
Yes, but are u running anything else as well? Is ur point to avoid sides with SD or to avoid shutdown?

Pulsing works, but after a few weeks of doing it, you'll still be a little suppressed so don't skimp on PCT.

I'd run Derma Trest with it and do the Trest every day and just SD preWO only.

It's a smart idea to run only 10mg of SD but for longer periods of time.

RL88

Awards
Yup, low dose is for avoiding sides not going to run anything else becides SD. Just going to do short pulse cycles to help with sticking points in training.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm think ima throw in 10mg pwo with current stack lol miss the SD pimp and gains

chris223

Awards
  • Established
My opinion is that it's dumb. I like SD at 10 mg, but dose it everyday.