Thinking of doing an estrastain cycle.....newb

nashweights

Awards
Hey all. Thanks for looking at my thread.

Hopefully I don't sound too dumb here.

33 yr old hard gainer. Have done all the beach body programs and been able to effectively lose weight but now I want to get muscles. I have a really hard time gaining any size other than belly size haha.

Started working out last week with a couple of enormous friends. Pretty sure they have juiced at one time or another. Here is what they recommended. Please let me know your thoughts on safety, and necessity. Thanks.

They recommended I take Estrastain by Wycked Labs 1 pill 2 times daily.

Also, he had me go purchase AMP Amplified Mass XXX (my worry here is Maltodextrin. Have read a lot about how it's bad for you)

Creatine 189

These are what he recommended. Now.....I like to research things before I take something. I have read that I need to be on some type of liver/organ protection during and post cycle

I have also read that I should not take creatine while taking estrastain. And I have additionally read that I really really need a PCT.

Again, I know this may sound dumb and probably are some dumb questions. But I'm looking for good advice from experienced users.

Thanks in advance.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Hey all. Thanks for looking at my thread. Hopefully I don't sound too dumb here. 33 yr old hard gainer. Have done all the beach body programs and been able to effectively lose weight but now I want to get muscles. I have a really hard time gaining any size other than belly size haha. Started working out last week with a couple of enormous friends. Pretty sure they have juiced at one time or another. Here is what they recommended. Please let me know your thoughts on safety, and necessity. Thanks. They recommended I take Estrastain by Wycked Labs 1 pill 2 times daily. Also, he had me go purchase AMP Amplified Mass XXX (my worry here is Maltodextrin. Have read a lot about how it's bad for you) Creatine 189 These are what he recommended. Now.....I like to research things before I take something. I have read that I need to be on some type of liver/organ protection during and post cycle I have also read that I should not take creatine while taking estrastain. And I have additionally read that I really really need a PCT. Again, I know this may sound dumb and probably are some dumb questions. But I'm looking for good advice from experienced users. Thanks in advance.
I have several points to make. The first is that you make no mention of diet, so I'll venture that this is a principle you've yet to apply. Learn about eating for size and apply what you learn for a time before attempting to manipulate your hormones. Second is that I wouldn't listen to your "friends". Regardless of how large they might be, I don't think they know much of anything. If they did, they would have referred you to a more trusted company than Wycked Labs or whatever it is. They also wouldn't have sent you to GNC for overpriced creatine and poorly-formulated weight gainer. You are correct to be concerned with the maltodextrin. Lastly, whatever you choose to do and even if you decide to use Estrastrain (which I don't recommend), please know and understand what it is that you are using before you use it. All these questions you have about cycle support and PCT and creatine on-cycle, all of the answers are already out there if you would but look for them. So take time to learn.
And please, stop listening to those idiots that you train with.

nashweights

Awards
I have several points to make. The first is that you make no mention of diet, so I'll venture that this is a principle you've yet to apply. Learn about eating for size and apply what you learn for a time before attempting to manipulate your hormones. Second is that I wouldn't listen to your "friends". Regardless of how large they might be, I don't think they know much of anything. If they did, they would have referred you to a more trusted company than Wycked Labs or whatever it is. They also wouldn't have sent you to GNC for overpriced creatine and poorly-formulated weight gainer. You are correct to be concerned with the maltodextrin. Lastly, whatever you choose to do and even if you decide to use Estrastrain (which I don't recommend), please know and understand what it is that you are using before you use it. All these questions you have about cycle support and PCT and creatine on-cycle, all of the answers are already out there if you would but look for them. So take time to learn.
And please, stop listening to those idiots that you train with.

This is exactly the kind of reply that is not helpful at all.

Diet is a given. Eating clean and eating for mass is a given. So yeah I've ventured there. I understand diet. Which is why I said I am a hard gainer. Because even with the proper mass gaining diet I can't gain like I want to.

I actually picked the creatine up at GNC. I purchased the Estrastain after talking to a Dr from Vanderbilt University and after researching it AND after talking with my good friend who is a pharmacist about how the ingredients metabolize and react in your body and with prescriptions that I am taking currently.

I have looked around and read a ton online about the PH and the cycles and how to do them etc etc. but I am asking on here because all that I read is very confusing and varies from one person to the next it seems. As for the weight gainer. I am concerned about the maltdxtrn and how it can cause some people's blood sugar to dip severely.

All of that to say that I'm not a complete idiot as you insinuated of myself and "the idiots I work out with".

I just left out the stuff that seemed to be common sense such as diet and research etc.

You could've saved yourself some time on the keyboard by just not replying since you were literally no help and a jerk :)

Anybody else who is actually capable of providing some insight?

Thx