AI during PCT or no?

iBulk

iBulk

Awards
Need some help quick! I'm gonna be ordering my AI tonight since my source has a sale that ends at midnight. Soon, I'm running my first cycle of Test E @ 400 for 6 weeks and 500 for the last 6 weeks.

My question is- should I pick up enough Arimidex to last me through PCT or do I only need it on-cycle? I'm planning on using A-dex at .5 EOD weeks 1-12 and Nolva at 30/30/15/15 in PCT for my SERM.

I've tried researching but there's so many conflicting opinions on whether or not I should keep using my AI through PCT.

Any help is appreciated as always!

iBulk

iBulk

Awards
Thanks for the advice, what would your dosing look like?

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
I've never used adex, only aromasin at 12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25 etc

I would guess adex would be similar starting at .5 and then down, maybe but maybe someone who's used it before can correct me if I'm wrong.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Need some help quick! I'm gonna be ordering my AI tonight since my source has a sale that ends at midnight. Soon, I'm running my first cycle of Test E @ 400 for 6 weeks and 500 for the last 6 weeks.

My question is- should I pick up enough Arimidex to last me through PCT or do I only need it on-cycle? I'm planning on using A-dex at .5 EOD weeks 1-12 and Nolva at 30/30/15/15 in PCT for my SERM.

I've tried researching but there's so many conflicting opinions on whether or not I should keep using my AI through PCT.

Any help is appreciated as always!
Use it on cycle. Have extra for pct if you get rebound.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Adex for on cycle- aromasin for pct
What gives you that Idea? Not tryin to be a prick bro but Forreal. You can run letro the whole time. Just low dose.

stann123

stann123

Awards
What gives you that Idea? Not tryin to be a prick bro but Forreal. You can run letro the whole time. Just low dose.
People recommend aromasin over adex pct since its a suicidal AI and shouldn't cause a rebound. But ya pretty much any ai can be ran if tapered right

iBulk

iBulk

Awards
Well I already ordered a boatload of A-dex haha so for PCT should I do something like .5 EOD for 2 weeks, .5 E3D for a week and then .5 once a week for the last week?

Forgive me if I'm way off. I just haven't found much while researching for AI protocols in PCT.

markmile

Awards
I've heard of ppl using hcg/clomid and an ai at a lower dose to skew the estrogenic sides. I would find a dr and get blood tests if @ all possible if you want to be completely in check. Also .5 eod seems excessive on arimidex while on a cycle. I started on 80mg of test cyp and worked my way up to 500mg test e. I stack it with 300mg tren ace and .9 of anastrazole weekly. I split the test and arimidex into 2 doses weekly and have no sides what so ever.