GTFIH If you have had surgeries on bones? Deca Experts!!

J

jman6

Awards
About 2 months ago I shattered my radial head, got surgery (3 screws to put humpty back together), and now I have been doing physical therapy battling my elbow for range of motion! I can almost fully supinate, and can fully pronate. I can only bend my arm to about 105 degress (three quarters of the way up) and can almost fully straighten it (im at like 2 degrees for straightening). Now today I went to my physical therapist and she said that I can finally start light exercise, light curls, rows, planks, and girl push ups. The last thing that really sucks here is that I am having HO on the outside of my elbow, which means I am looking at another surgery. HO is where bone is growing in places its not supposed to be, in soft tissue, muslce, etc. I was wondering if deca would help me regain strength in my elbow or speed up the ossification of the bone outside my elbow so I can get my surgery earlier. I would run it with a test base, and just run deca at 100mgs/ week and use a clomid pct. I need a stronger and healthier elbow ASAP!! I am tired of being depressed do to the lack of exercise I can do. So if you think this would help, throw me some advice and some suggestions. Thanks. I miss the pumpppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I would drop the deca and load up on HGH with GHRP-6. Deca will do more harm than good. Also run high doses of Anavar with moderate doses of test.

About 2 months ago I shattered my radial head, got surgery (3 screws to put humpty back together), and now I have been doing physical therapy battling my elbow for range of motion! I can almost fully supinate, and can fully pronate. I can only bend my arm to about 105 degress (three quarters of the way up) and can almost fully straighten it (im at like 2 degrees for straightening). Now today I went to my physical therapist and she said that I can finally start light exercise, light curls, rows, planks, and girl push ups. The last thing that really sucks here is that I am having HO on the outside of my elbow, which means I am looking at another surgery. HO is where bone is growing in places its not supposed to be, in soft tissue, muslce, etc. I was wondering if deca would help me regain strength in my elbow or speed up the ossification of the bone outside my elbow so I can get my surgery earlier. I would run it with a test base, and just run deca at 100mgs/ week and use a clomid pct. I need a stronger and healthier elbow ASAP!! I am tired of being depressed do to the lack of exercise I can do. So if you think this would help, throw me some advice and some suggestions. Thanks. I miss the pumpppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

jman6

Awards
Ok thanks, if you dont mind me asking, what would the benefit of these versus me not taking them. Thanks