Looking to start first Cycle. Need input!

TheBlender91

Awards
First off thanks for looking and helping.

I am 23 years young and am 6'2 with my weight currently at 185. Have been training since I was 17 and took the last 2 years seriously. I started cutting 3 months ago and lost 15lbs at a slow rate as I planned with my nutrition. Now I am looking to bulk back up.. ~200lb lean would be ideal.

I'm not planning on starting this cycle for another 2-3 months as i'm still looking to cut down to 180. I'm just getting ready as early as possible to get a perfect plan of attack.

I was thinking of going with the Olympus Labs Stenabol stack. Only one PH so not huge for a first timer, comes with the during cycle support and the Sup3r PCT. I already take my Multi, and Fish oils every morning and that will remain the same throughout the cycle. The only problem with this is i'm not sure how I should dose it for a first time.

I will also be grabbing Nolva to take for my SERM at 20/20/10/10 and take DAA all PCT.

If you can give me and points to point me in the right direction or recommend any other PH for a first cycle I would love to hear it.

Thanks!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This was my exact first cycle. Same PCT as well. Except I managed to get a vial of Test E to run for 5 weeks along with it. Short for a run of Test, but I know it magnified the Stenabol big time. I dosed mine 10/15/15/15/20/20, making the bottle just short of 6 weeks. It is not a recommended first cycle though, the more I have read Epistane is a pretty solid choice for a first cycle. I have also ran OL's Ep15stane and ran it 45/45/45/45/60/60, same PCT. With Epistane, double up on your fish oil and probably grab some taurine. I guess I should say something about your age though, I feel like it's us old cats' responsibility to just recommend waiting as long as possible before you start messing with your hormones.

TheBlender91

Awards
I have also looked into Epistane! I'm going to be coming off of a cut and most likely will reverse diet for a month or 2 before I start the cycle. I would like to gain as much size as possible.. Both look to be good but they say Epistane is more for cutting? Correct me if i'm wrong if you can also use it bulking and gain weight i'm not sure. I guess you will gain weight in a caloric surplus anyway. haha

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Exactly. It's not the greatest bulking agent, the Sten would definitely be greater in that regard. But there's always a second cycle. I did not eat to cut when I ran the Epi, but I also ran it with Tren, and I packed on 14 pounds. Have since lost 4 of that, so call it 10 solid.

TheBlender91

Awards
Perfect thanks! I don't want to pack on to much compounds for my first cycle. I need to get a feel for the whole thing and see how my body reacts. Going to go get my blood pressure tested a couple times before so I know what my normal blood pressure, any other test you recommend doing before starting? Thanks for all the info.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Perfect thanks! I don't want to pack on to much compounds for my first cycle. I need to get a feel for the whole thing and see how my body reacts. Going to go get my blood pressure tested a couple times before so I know what my normal blood pressure, any other test you recommend doing before starting? Thanks for all the info.
No, sounds good. Epi is a good run. Week 3-4 will be the breakthrough. Just remember your joints and hydration. Double your fish oil intake, taurine, lots of water.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And just be sure you have that Nolva ready to go. My nips were pretty sensitive right away coming off this cycle. Good luck.

TheBlender91

Awards
I found a good site that looks to be well put together that sells Nolva by the 10mg and 20mg pills. I want to have everything bought and in place on the first day of the cycle so in case I need to start with PCT earlier then expected I have all the right supplements to do so.