First cycle help

P

professorDD87

Awards
So I'm looking at doing my first cycle and I know for sure I want to pulse but not 100% sure what compound I want to use. I want to keep it on the lighter side to so I can avoid shutdown. Also looking to do a recomp. Anyone have any recommendations?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Why? Serms are dirt cheap. You still going to get suppressed or shutdown. You'll still have side effects, why not get the most out of the cycle.
I still don't understand why people ever thought pulsing was a good idea.

P

professorDD87

Awards
From what I've read its easier on the body but I'm a newb so I'm open to all ideas. I dont really have a good reason to not use a serm. I plan on buying one but and going to hold it to see if I can do without

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
From what I've read its easier on the body but I'm a newb so I'm open to all ideas. I dont really have a good reason to not use a serm. I plan on buying one but and going to hold it to see if I can do without
Just run a full cycle and use a serm with PCT.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
If you want something milder just go with a non methyl ph. I've ran a few dhea supps and Andro 1 gave me the most gains with 0 sides. I still used a serm though. Its pretty safe and effective. Check it out, it can be a pretty basic cycle with good results.

P

professorDD87

Awards
I've used regular dhea befor and didnt need anything but dont really consider it a ph ran it at 150mg ed any higher gave me headaches

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Yea, that's not a ph bro.
Gotta sacrifice something for the gains.
Most compounds are relatively safe when ran correctly, reasonable dosages and proper support supps. Pct is also a key part in staying healthy afterwards.

P

professorDD87

Awards
I was thinking an epi hexa mix tren halo or possibly dmz what dhea did you have in mind?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I was thinking an epi hexa mix tren halo or possibly dmz what dhea did you have in mind?
Lol I was saying Andro, but those are way off compound wise lol

I'd run DMZ at 30 straight through 6 weeks.
You could run 4 weeks if it makes you more comfortable, but you still need a serm an cycle supports etc.

P

professorDD87

Awards
I'd rather run longer part of the reason I was thinking pulse. Is there a reason your against pulse?

P

professorDD87

Awards
If I could find a source for real gear could try that too lol

P

professorDD87

Awards
Figures lol I found a site but dont know if its real

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Anabolics 35
J Anabolics 32
R Anabolics 17