Prohormone over oral

liftw8

Awards
So I'm going to be starting my cycle here in the next couple of weeks and wanted to get some advice on what to use as my kickstart. I'm pretty well versed in my anabolic use but total noob when it comes to PHs.

So my cycle will be

Sust 350 mg a week 1-8/700 mg 8-16 wk
Deca 200 mg a week 1-8/300 mg 8-16 wk
*maybe tren a 400 mg 8-16 wk
Masteron 200-300 mg 1-16 wk
*oral/ph 1-4 week

So I'm a bodybuilder doing powerlifting in offseason, so my goals are to add muscle and strength. I have only used anadrol (offseason) and winstrol (pre contest), ****ing hate winstrol but I love anadrol at 50-75 mg a day. I have a slew of PH at my disposal and not sure what will give best results without following sides:

Loss of sex drive
Loss of estrogen
Development of gyno (even though I keep aromasin in use)

I can use any of the following:

Halodrol (low and high dosed one)

Methyl 1-AD (heard is great and converts to Methyl Test)

Trenastane (epi/tren combo)

Trenabol (straight tren)

So my question is what will be best and what dosages, also would tren PH even be worth it considering I've used real tren before at 300-400 mg a week?

Thanks for help

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much every PH knocks my dick into the dirt if I don't add a test base. I'm not sure you're going to get better results with an oral tren precursor than with actual injectable tren. In fact, I'm damn near positive you won't - you're going through the stomach, and you have to rely on conversion. Do you use caber or prami when you take tren? That can help a lot with most of the sides you were looking to avoid.

liftw8

Awards
I actually didn't mean to put loss of estrogen, meant to put loss of appetite and yeah I have dosed caber once a week when using tren in case of progesterone sides.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
If you like Anadrol, why not run that again? If you're insistent on one of the PH's then, from my experience, I'd go for halo (Turinabol PH), which should work well with the test. I'd also run for 6 weeks not 4.

liftw8

Awards
If you like Anadrol, why not run that again? If you're insistent on one of the PH's then, from my experience, I'd go for halo (Turinabol PH), which should work well with the test. I'd also run for 6 weeks not 4.
Thanks number 10, that's what I was thinking, I just got these pH's for free and they are sitting. But what dose halo would you recommend? I have 25mg bottle and 50mg bottles

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you like anavar - run Trenastane - Epi is apparently closest to Anavar and the tren will help cut you up!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you like anavar - run Trenastane - Epi is apparently closest to Anavar and the tren will help cut you up!
Or D1METHADROL.

liftw8

Awards
Not trying to cut up bro, just got done with competition I'm still around 7% body fat just got pinched other day. I need best for size and strength as I'll be powerlifting.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks number 10, that's what I was thinking, I just got these pH's for free and they are sitting. But what dose halo would you recommend? I have 25mg bottle and 50mg bottles
It sounds mad but I'd run up around 200mg per day if you can handle it and are prepared to. From memory I was doing 4 x 50mg tabs per day of the old black china labs stuff. By the time you've factored in oral bioavailability and conversion, it seems about right.

When I ran T'bol I ran it at 60mg per day and it worked really well with test for pure strength gains - it seemed to make the test more effective. If it's pure size and power, Anadrol is probably a better bet as a kicker based on your overall cycle layout though. Just my opinion...

00S4Boy

Awards
If you want to destroy your liver for the gains.

Super DMZ 3.0 stacked with Nano Mithras for 4 weeks.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean what, those two products would probably give you the most strength and size out of anything on the market.
I meant your comment on destroying your liver. I thought that was aimed at the halo dosing. If not, I apologise. But if so, based on what?

I don't think either of those were in his list of free PH's either.

00S4Boy

Awards
I meant your comment on destroying your liver. I thought that was aimed at the halo dosing. If not, I apologise. But if so, based on what?

I don't think either of those were in his list of free PH's either.
That liver comment was in regards to what i was suggesting.

He didn't say he wasn't open to other suggestions aside from what he listed so that's where mine came from.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
If you want to destroy your liver for the gains. Super DMZ 3.0 stacked with Nano Mithras for 4 weeks.
not to stir the pot but worst suggestion ever. Super DMZ 3.0 is a dumb stack. DMZ,msten,m1a. They have zero synergy.

Run one of those compounds as a kicker and be done with it.

00S4Boy

Awards
not to stir the pot but worst suggestion ever. Super DMZ 3.0 is a dumb stack. DMZ,msten,m1a. They have zero synergy.

I'm not a huge fan of the product either, but the three compounds in it are all strong compounds, and their synergy is they can all cause rapid weight/strength gain.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Running DMZ at 60 mg will give you more gains and less sides than 3 major compounds together .

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to cut up bro, just got done with competition I'm still around 7% body fat just got pinched other day. I need best for size and strength as I'll be powerlifting.
Stay away from Epi in that case - it can be very dry, so hard on the joints

liftw8

Awards
I do actually have a DMZ Ultradrol combo but I know a lot of my friends ran original DMZ and it killed their appetite.

liftw8

Awards
It sounds mad but I'd run up around 200mg per day if you can handle it and are prepared to. From memory I was doing 4 x 50mg tabs per day of the old black china labs stuff. By the time you've factored in oral bioavailability and conversion, it seems about right.

When I ran T'bol I ran it at 60mg per day and it worked really well with test for pure strength gains - it seemed to make the test more effective. If it's pure size and power, Anadrol is probably a better bet as a kicker based on your overall cycle layout though. Just my opinion...
I do like the idea of halo as I considered actual tbol at 40-60 mg a day but wasn't in my reach of products

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I do like the idea of halo as I considered actual tbol at 40-60 mg a day but wasn't in my reach of products
I'd go for it. I think you'll like it based on what you're after.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I actually didn't mean to put loss of estrogen, meant to put loss of appetite and yeah I have dosed caber once a week when using tren in case of progesterone sides.
Is that what causes some of the people to have the around heart beats on tren ?

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking for pure strength get some alpha 20. Stuff is ridiculous for strength

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

:thanked: any of those stacked with nano would be good.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that what causes some of the people to have the around heart beats on tren ?
Don't think it's to do with progesterone, think th compound is just really harsh on heart for some people

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Don't think it's to do with progesterone, think th compound is just really harsh on heart for some people
From what I heard it targets those with a decent amount of body fat ... So I've heard ., like not running it unless your already like 15-12 percent bf