Cycle overview, results, and questions.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Ok, so before I ask my questions i want to take the time to talk about my cycle and how it went. First off this is my first cycle ever and I did not originally plan on doing a cycle of any thing.

What happened was went to a local nutrition store and wanted to get back into really hitting the gym hard and getting back into shape. I have been working out for about a year solid and before that i've been working out on and off for around 5 years. So i'm not a noob in the gym but i was still a noob in proper diet and steriods.

So all that being said I ended up purchasing a bottle of EDGE which was a "estrogen blocker" or that is what the rep told me at the store and he also sent me home with another product with NMDAA which was a "test booster".

Edge is dosed at 18mg of epi per pill
the other product had one of those awesome proprietary blends which you know you can trust.

So i started 18mg of epi 3 times a day which is 56mg of epi right off the bat (which I know now is already a high dose). So i started this cycle off with 56mg of epi everyday and was also taking the other NMDAA which also had 4-DHEA, 1-DHEA. Fortunately I found this website and thanks to everyone on this site, I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge and I don't know where i would be without you guys. So at this point i didn't even know what a SERM is you guys tought me what that is and what a proper PCT is. So this is my complete cycle after talking with everyone on this site and learning about steroids.

Epistane- 56/56/56/56/60/60/80/80
Trenavar-0/0/0/0/60/60/80/80
Blockade cycle support
Inhibit P - after adding tren
Omegas
Multivitamins
Glucosamine HCL
No2 Supplements
Creatine preworkout
BCAAs prework out

Ok so I know your probably looking at this cycle and saying WTF???!!! and yes you would correct in saying so, I started this cycle without knowing what i was taking and then after realizing what i was taking decided to stick with it and do it properly.

And yes i threw the Tren in late but glad i did.

Ok for sides during cycle:
Huge back pumps- which i tried combating with taurine i ended up taking around 8 - 10g a day with tons of water to help this
Massive drop in libido but no ed thank god, girl friend was not happy about this, those of you with girls i would recommend running a test base. Guys when I say a massive drop i could have seen Carrie Underwood naked and not even flinched and kept on going.

Ok so for gains.

My strength went through the freaking roof i was finishing my sets of

db press with 85s about 6 weeks in I was finishing with 110s.
deadlift went from about 225 to 310
biceps curls 45s to 55s
everything went up

Weight gained about 14 pounds, but i was eating a calorie deficient diet of around 2500 calories to 2700 a day.

Starting weight 242, last week around 256 while dropping BF.

PCT is consisting of:

Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3
Formeron 0/0/150/150/100/100
Reduce XT - 0/0/3/3/3/3
Inhibit P - finished the bottle
and support sups of course

Ok so PCT just plain sucks, obviously i was pretty shutdown after a long cycle

1st week
Energy levels way down
muscle endurance way down
no libido
hard to sleep

2nd week
energy coming back
boys coming back
muscle endurane and overall endurance still down

3rd week
Libido is coming back strong
Energy is back
muscle endurance still not there like it was.

4th week still to come.

Ok so i wanted to write about things that if i could have done it over again what would i do, so people that are new can learn from my mistakes.

1. Do a crap ton of research!!!!
2. Plan everything about your cycle and have everything on hand so you have your complete cycle from start to finish on hand.
3. Run a test base.
4. Have a damn near perfect diet (mine was by no means bad, it was definitely clean but not perfect)
5. Have a lower BF% like in the 12% to 15% (I aint fat but would have enjoyed it more had i been thinner)

Ok so know for the question section.

1. First off after doing a oral steroid cycle, I think i would almost rather do the real stuff, guys with experience with both what do you recommend if i was willing to go this route?

2. I would like to detox my body after I finish my last week of PCT, but is this something that would be beneficial to me and my body?

3. When would be the best time to start a real good cut? Like i'm ready to drop some serious BF% and i'm not necessarily worried about loosing muscle.

Thank you guys for all your support and guidance it has been a ride and I am addicted to this life style. I hope this info helps some people out. If anyone has any questions just ask me.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Total nutrition sells that garbage. Use a different brand.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Total nutrition sells that garbage. Use a different brand.
Thats where i got it lol, I wont buy anything from there anymore, I do like there protein and other supplements but not there orals.

JD70

JD70

Awards
Man thanks for that good info. I did my first (super dmz 3.0) recently and went thru the exact same things. 44 yrs old and 1st time I ever lost libido, and it came right back after 2 weeks pct. Going to do dermatren/ epiandro hard next time. Was inhibit-p enough? Did you take 1 or 2/day? I don't want to get prami unless I have to. Was also thinking about taking 25mg armistane/day on cycle (econtrol).

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Total nutrition sells hormonal products? I have never seen any, but good to know you got everything settled and had a good run in the end.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Total nutrition sells hormonal products? I have never seen any, but good to know you got everything settled and had a good run in the end.
yea they enjoy selling to high school kids. 2 stores are being shut down in south Florida for doing that.

JD70

JD70

Awards
yea they enjoy selling to high school kids. 2 stores are being shut down in south Florida for doing that.
Things like that make the government crack down harder on ph/ds. Plus very dangerous for kids. A-holes

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Man thanks for that good info. I did my first (super dmz 3.0) recently and went thru the exact same things. 44 yrs old and 1st time I ever lost libido, and it came right back after 2 weeks pct. Going to do dermatren/ epiandro hard next time. Was inhibit-p enough? Did you take 1 or 2/day? I don't want to get prami unless I have to. Was also thinking about taking 25mg armistane/day on cycle (econtrol).
Inhibit p is enough for trenavar

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thanks reps4jesus.
Yeah, and use arimistane for cortisol (reduce Xt is better) or a cut, but not as your AI.

JD70

JD70

Awards
Yeah, and use arimistane for cortisol (reduce Xt is better) or a cut, but not as your AI.
Do you think I need an AI w/dermatren 90mg/day, epiandro 300-400mg/day 8 weeks? I know they don't aromatize.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Keep adex or Letro on hand at all times, but just run inhibit p. maybe some forma if you are nervous bout estro

JD70

JD70

Awards
Thanks I've been looking EVERYWHERE for direction on that. So I'll just get some adex or letro in case gyno symptoms occur, but only take inhibit p otherwise. Thanks again bro

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My libido was a roller coaster on this cycle. First 3 weeks gone, last 2 back with a vengeance. First week of PCT still strong. Now I'm in the 2nd week of PCT and it's gone again. Thanks for the info, hope mine starts to come back this week or so. So does my wife!!

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Yeah see my girl friend has no idea i've been on cycle so she just thinks something is wrong! Not a good combo.