Mag 25 Cycle Log

slakker97

Awards
This is my first cycle/post..
I'm 33been lifting for 6yrs started kinda late I know Im 6'2 and my weight has been sitting around 200-205lbs for the last year. Strength slowed down to plateau and been stagnant for awhile. Food intake is clean 3400 cals a day 3700 on lift days. A couple of friends (powerlifters) pointed me towards LGI Mag 25 just to help get passed my plateau, I was against it at first since I've always been natural and naturally I cannot get passed this plateau so after careful consideration I decided to give it a shot. So I bought the same regime they use which consists of Mag25 Protex and OTC PTC testradex.

Mag25 50/50/50/75/75/75

Day 1 -Today
Took mag25 an hour before lifting
Felt good and strong during lifts
Protex about 3 hrs later
Taking Mag25 around 8 hrs after first
Protex before bed

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run 50 mg for more than a week. Bump to 75 in week 2, or even on day 4, once you know you aren't reacting oddly to the compound. P-mag is pretty mild so you might be okay with an OTC PCT, but I personally wouldn't run it without a SERM.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I've ran halo at higher doses and didn't use serm....stack up on DAA and pound it like crazy in pct

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I've ran halo at higher doses and didn't use serm....stack up on DAA and pound it like crazy in pct
I wouldnt recommend going over 3gs of DAA it has been linked to neuro cell death at higher doses.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Bump it up to 75mgs, possibly 100 the last week.
Get a serm.

slakker97

Awards
Yea I was thinking of bumping to 75mg next week just wanted to "feel" it out first and make sure I didn't react to it. So far I feel great, sleep was a little rough last night but that's it so far... Oh and i cant get enough to eat im constantly hungry! Doing legs later today. I will post tonight how the day went.

slakker97

Awards
Good day today felt good overall. My weight was 205 this morning so no change there. Today was legs, felt good during lifts nothing in strength yet to early I'm assuming. I'm constantly hungry so I'm eating like a mad man (clean). Will check in tomorrow but so far so good.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Itll take another week or 2 to kick in. When are you bumping to 75?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Why would you "pound" DAA? I don't think there's any evidence that anything over three grams is beneficial. The idea is about as dumb as not using a SERM.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Yea I was thinking of bumping to 75mg next week just wanted to "feel" it out first and make sure I didn't react to it.
And this was smart thinking on your part. It's always a good idea to start with a "feel" dose when using a compound for the first time. But if something is going to go bad you'll probably know after the first few days.

slakker97

Awards
Holy balls!! Great day! I felt so much strength and focus today I can't wait for this to really kick in! I usually pick up 40lb dumbbells and fail around 10-12 (4 sets), today I figured I would try 50 and got 15 12 9 9...so I bumped up all arms today Tris and bis 10lbs. To my surprise it wasn't as difficult it felt right. Weight today 206 so that's +1lb
I felt a slight tightness in my lower back not sure if that's back pumps or not, i may get taurine just in case. Other than that everything is fine.

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
Sounds like back pumps, taurine and potassium will help. Drink a bit more water as we'll.

slakker97

Awards
I usually drink a little over a gallon a day but I bumped it to almost 2 gallons which seems like alot..I'm hoping they don't get worse cause its not even week 2 yet :/

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
I'm on an Epi stack and have had some serious back pumps. I took care of it by taking about 5g of taurine a day and increasing my water intake

slakker97

Awards
Day 5
205 +(4)lbs
Strength and focus good all lifts are up
A little irritable but nothing I can't handle
I had some mild symptoms of back pumps but three bananas (potassium) later no symptoms :)
Overall I feel extremely good and geared to move some weight on Monday.
Next update on Monday, have a good weekend fellas!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Day 5
205 +(4)lbs
Strength and focus good all lifts are up
A little irritable but nothing I can't handle
I had some mild symptoms of back pumps but three bananas (potassium) later no symptoms :)
Overall I feel extremely good and geared to move some weight on Monday.
Next update on Monday, have a good weekend fellas!
It's day 5 tho....and this is pmag.

slakker97

Awards
Also my first run at any PH.... Maybe placebo maybe not... Either way I'm going to be satisfied after 5 weeks if I feel this good already

slakker97

Awards
Day 7
Weight 208(+3)
Felt great all day and intensity in the gym is going good..I think I jumped the gun on the strength thing (I'm just stoked) weights are up from starting point but same as last week. Drinking tons of water no sides at all. Noticable shrinkage in the sack department so I know its def working.

slakker97

Awards
Day 8
Weighing in at end of week for accurate measure of gain/lose

Chest today felt like I could bench for days. Seeing more stamina and focus. Pumps are amazing never felt like this before. I felt like my chest and Tris were going to explode! Love it! Sleep is good and no signs of any sides. Amped up all day cant weight for next lift! Also, I switched to cycle assist instead of protex. I felt cycle assist had more to offer than protex as far as ingridients and servings.