Requesting PH Cycle Suggestion

IrishAmerican

Awards
A little background and I apologize if I sound pretentious. Just trying to be straight forward. *I’m a late twenties male. I’m a working professional with a busy schedule. 6’0, 185-190lbs. I’ve been working out steadily for 7-8 years now. I’m a classic mesomorph. I’ve never had a problem keeping muscle mass until recently which is a mixture of aging and my workout regimen is different. I’m moderately fast, have great lungs and decent strength but my vanity is getting the better of me lately. My shoulders are shrinking and arms losing definition, etc.

I do 3 hours of MMA training 3-4 days a week. I also do a random crossfit-style workout three times a week. Additionally, I do a mile sprint each day and on Sundays I run 8-10 miles.

Getting to the point. I enjoy my current regimen. It suits my hobby focus which is MMA. I simply don’t have time for the slow-paced, classic back/chest/legs splits I use to perform. Is there a prohormone stack I could utilize that would help me put on some muscle mass or harden back up with this style of workout program? I would greatly appreciate suggestions.

I’m willing to do some complexes or compound movements before my crossfit workout for hypertrophy but I’m crunched for time as it is.

If you fine folks tell me that without a split lifting routine, I shouldn’t consider PH, then I’ll respect your opinions and just keep on trucking as is; but I would really like to be able to eat a little bit of cake so that I can still have it too.

Thank you kindly in advance for your time.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Is you diet up to par with all that cardio? You shouldn't really be going "downhill" in your twenties. Why not focus on strength training if your focused on mma?

IrishAmerican

Awards
Stann, thank you for your reply.

I dont keep a food journal or anything but I try to eat about 4 "meals" a day with healthy snacks in between. I admittedly probably dont take in enough solid protein which I'm trying to correct.

My dad is on TRT and suspects he should have started in his 30's. I suspect my genetics may predispose me to a sharper testosterone decline than normal.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're doing all that training, and you think you're losing muscle and/or slowing down, this is a direct result of a dietary inadequacy. You don't need steroids, you need to fix your diet. Muscle loss is a result of age sure, but that's not something you need worry about currently. Primarily muscle loss is a result of a caloric deficit to an extreme. Protein intake doesn't automatically mean muscle sparing. You can suspect all you want about your hormone panel, but until you see a dr and get a full panel drawn... there's no reason to even think about steroid use.

So, work on your diet. And see a doctor.

IrishAmerican

Awards
I'm ran a BMR calculator and came up with following:

BMR: ~1900
Harris Benedict BMR: ~3000

I'm going to keep a food journal for a week and report back.

thank you.