Best bulking prohormone?

fernan

Awards
Alright guys so I decided to go into the world of prohirmones. Im currently 5'6 125. I know im skinny and i should eat more and all that good stuff before I start on a y of this but no im not looking for tips, just an answer. I have seen various prohormones and 3 of the caught my eye. Epi 2a3a, MSten and DMZ. I was wondeeing which one is best as a first ph and has the least side effects. Which one will keep most of my gains and have dry gains, strenght gains? Overall, which one is best? I know epi is cutting but I have read it is dry gains with extreme strenght gains. Thanks.

fernan

Awards
19 been working out 2 years. I dont plan on taking any phs until later just wanted to know whats good out there. Not ready for pro hormones yet

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Start doing your research when you're ready to start. 2 years of training and eating, then you should be ready.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
19 been working out 2 years. I dont plan on taking any phs until later just wanted to know whats good out there. Not ready for pro hormones yet
When your ready things might have changed a little. For me I'll be waiting a while to see how the transdermal stuff does for other people. To me that would be a safer and better approach when you decide. It doesn't put much stress on organs like phs do. Stick to diet and exercise though and basic supplements

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Epi is okay as a first PH, though not great. The other two I would never recommend for a first timer. The thing about Epi is that it can have sides - lethargy is pretty much guaranteed at some point, it can be hepatoxic, though fairly mild. It can mess with BP, cause back pumps, etc. I would typically start out with something non-methylated - basically anything you take your first time out will have an effect. I like topicals because they generally have higher absorption than orals, and don't pass through the stomach, so they don't need to be methylated to be effective.

Wait at least 2 years, probably more. I was still gaining lean at 23, make sure you get your diet and training down so you can as well, and don't overtrain. That was the hardest part for me to learn.