PH to AAS (Test Cyp)

italstali

Awards
Hi guys, I've been on a multi-compound PH (Androgenix Strenght/Mass) for about 3 weeks now. Just got my hands on some test cyp and was thinking about starting in the next couple of days. Do you guys see any issues with this? I know typically you would want to start the AAS right when you start the oral, but since I didn't have the AAS at the time I started my oral, I'm wondering if it is still OK to do. Let me know what your guys thoughts are. I'm thinking I will start the test at 500mg/wk tomorrow, and continue the prohormone for another 2 weeks, then discontinue prohormone and run the test solo for the remainder of my cycle. So test will be ran 10 weeks total, with 2 weeks of overlap with the PH.

I have all other supports and PCT in line already, so let me know your thoughts on this one.

Thanks in advance.

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
you will be ok just treat it like a bridge and use proper support for AAS

italstali

Awards
Thanks hulk, I figured it should be all good, just wanted to get another opinion or 2.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yes. And continue the Oral steroid 4 weeks into the test as a kickstart.

italstali

Awards
So an additional 4 weeks on the oral would be a total of 7 weeks total for the oral, doesn't that seem a little long? I'm not trying to discount your knowledge, but when mixing the oral and the AAS I would think 7 weeks is pushing it. When I come off of the oral during the AAS cycle, is there anything I should watch out for as far as sides, or should the test cyp keep those under wraps for the duration of the cycle?

Thanks

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So an additional 4 weeks on the oral would be a total of 7 weeks total for the oral, doesn't that seem a little long? I'm not trying to discount your knowledge, but when mixing the oral and the AAS I would think 7 weeks is pushing it. When I come off of the oral during the AAS cycle, is there anything I should watch out for as far as sides, or should the test cyp keep those under wraps for the duration of the cycle?

Thanks
What's the oral

italstali

Awards
It's a multi compound PH consisting of Halovar, trenavar, methylstenbolone, an formestane that acts as an AI.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
It's a multi compound PH consisting of Halovar, trenavar, methylstenbolone, an formestane that acts as an AI.
Halovar? Lol
Well because it has msten in it, I would limit its usage to 6 weeks. So run it through week 3 of the test. That should still be a good kicker.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
In the future don't run those kind of oral stacks

italstali

Awards
You got it, I know not smart especially when I have access to real thing. However I will say, my gains in 3 weeks have been pretty impressive. Thanks for all your help and advice.

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
in the world of ph's more is not always better keep that in mind, stick to a 1 methyl compound and one none if you feel the need to stack them.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
in the world of ph's more is not always better keep that in mind, stick to a 1 methyl compound and one none if you feel the need to stack them.
DMZ solo ... Better than anything else stacked besides maybe illegal orals like DBol or deca lol

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
Just wondering, how much weight have you gained so far on the Androgenix strength/mass compound? Because I know a few people who are on it an they have mixed reviews