1 test cyp. Is oral a bad thing

jp122

Awards
Hey guys. I just purchased 2 bottles of 1 test cyp mixed with peanut oil.
I am wanting to take orally. How much should I take and will I even see gains from
taking orally.

captainbicept

Awards
The cypionate ester is there because it is suppossed to be injected

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
the ester is going to make bioavailability VERY low. don't even bother, if you wanted to take it orally you should have got 1-test poweder or caps.

jp122

Awards
so if i do take it orally how much should I take. The person I got it from said 1cc a day which is 250 ml of test

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't bother with it orally. You would need a lot! Just suck it up, and pin it.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
so if i do take it orally how much should I take. The person I got it from said 1cc a day which is 250 ml of test

i have a feeling you are completely clueless about PH's/AAS. first its not 250cc of test, its 250cc of 1-test cyp. second, you would probably have to drink a bottle a day to get much out of it since you aren't pinning.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
hopefully it's not 250cc of either! :| LOL. That would be one hell of a shot!!!! I'm assuming it was 250mg of 1-Test. Again, I've never seen anybody sell 1-Test Cyp @ 250mg/mL and many people have problems @ 100mg/mL, so I'd agree I think he may need to educate himself a bit, but I"m not sure whether he's referring to Test or 1-Test. LOLOLOL.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
the ester is going to make bioavailability VERY low. don't even bother, if you wanted to take it orally you should have got 1-test poweder or caps.
The ester will actully make oral bioavailability higher then regular 1-test.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
hopefully it's not 250cc of either! :| LOL. That would be one hell of a shot!!!! I'm assuming it was 250mg of 1-Test. Again, I've never seen anybody sell 1-Test Cyp @ 250mg/mL and many people have problems @ 100mg/mL, so I'd agree I think he may need to educate himself a bit, but I"m not sure whether he's referring to Test or 1-Test. LOLOLOL.

typo :eek:

grant, are you sure about that? if estertising makes them more bioavailable why not make all orals with an ester instead of methylation? they tried that with andriol and it didn't work they way they planned it. on paper in seems like it would work, but it doesn't work that way in real life.

jp122

Awards

Yes its 250 mg per cc of 1 test cyp. I not that stupid so give me some credit. I just dont want to pin myself with this stuff after hearing all the horror stories of pain. I am currently pinning myself with PGH from universal kits and seeing some results from it.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
typo :eek:

grant, are you sure about that? if estertising makes them more bioavailable why not make all orals with an ester instead of methylation? they tried that with andriol and it didn't work they way they planned it. on paper in seems like it would work, but it doesn't work that way in real life.
I am positive of it, and although it improves oral bioavailibility to a degree above a base compound, it is still not nearly as effective as methylation. But methylating a substance can change its properties completly.

Grant

Awards
  • Established

Yes its 250 mg per cc of 1 test cyp. I not that stupid so give me some credit. I just dont want to pin myself with this stuff after hearing all the horror stories of pain. I am currently pinning myself with PGH from universal kits and seeing some results from it.
Its not too bad of a pain, T prop is much worse, mix it with sterile oil to cut back on the pain.

jp122

Awards
Grant,

So would it even be worth taking orally. I would much rather do that.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
send it to me, i will test it, and judge if it hurts or not. :run:

jp122

Awards
Ya I bet you will. Its crystalized right now so how about after I bake it for and make it nice and warm. :)

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Grant,

So would it even be worth taking orally. I would much rather do that.

If you want to take a higher dose, you could do it, though it would be more economical to take it IM. Im not sure of the dosage for oral 1 test cyp, anyone got any imput? I have only done it IM.

jp122

Awards
i was thinking a cc a day which is 250 mg per cc

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Ya I bet you will. Its crystalized right now so how about after I bake it for and make it nice and warm. :)
Get some Vit-B12 and cut it with that, try to pin it and if you don't like, then I"d suggest oral. IMHO, it's a waste to use such a good product orally :D