Employment Drug Test & Prohormones

jhoov01

Awards
I will be taking a drug test for a new job in the banking industry in the next 2 weeks. I wanted to start Test/Superdrol cycle and was wondering if I should wait until after the drug test to start.

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
I will be taking a drug test for a new job in the banking industry in the next 2 weeks. I wanted to start Test/Superdrol cycle and was wondering if I should wait until after the drug test to start.
Might as well wait out the 2 weeks jst to be safe man.. I think they usually test for illicit drugs, ie. weed etc. but still..

mghoodlum

Awards
the test they usually use for pre employment usually don't test for steroid use so you should be fine

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
It's mostly illicit drugs, as a steroid test for a bank seems kinda ludacris to me. But still I would rather be safe than sorry, whats 2 weeks? After you get the job you can ask around and find out. :lol:

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Like many have said, Employment tests do not test for steroids. The military does not even test for steroids, unless you are suspected of use. It's a pretty expensive test. Well, you're welcome to BE SAFE though. 2 weeks isn't worth a job in the unlikelyhood of a test for test.