Thyroid recovery from Tren

A

alex25

Awards
Hey there,

I've never tried tren but want to one day so I've been reading up on it.

From my understanding T3 gradually lowers while on tren and it might become a problem especially if you're at a caloric deficit. What I don't quite understand is if T3 gets significantly lower due to extreme caloric deficits (1500+ cal. lower than maintenance) or if it'll just lower substantially due to the nature of steroid itself and length of time on, even if there's a moderate deficit (500 - 800 cal. lower than maintenance).

I'm asking because I've seen a lot of people go on extreme deficits on tren and would assume that's the main cause of T3 depletion.

Also, I know some like running T3 with tren but I don't personally like the idea. What would be a reasonable ballpark estimate for recovery of the thyroid after a cycle w/o T3?

M

MuscleJ

Awards
How much of a deficit are you talking about whole in tren that you have seen.

A

alex25

Awards
I guess to rephrase what I'm asking is whether or not T3 depletion becoming a concern is a function of caloric deficit for the most part rather than the fact that you're on tren.

Would running a 500-800 calorie deficit while on tren lead to problems with T3? Or would they start occuring once you go to larger deficits only (I'm guessing ~1500?)

Aside from that I was curious as to how long it takes for T3 to rebound back to normal levels after stopping tren, assuming you didn't supplement T3 and didn't do some crazy 500 cal a day diet or something.